SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» Just an observation
Today at 12:24 am by cyprussyd

» Maguire
Today at 12:23 am by cyprussyd

» Watmore
Today at 12:19 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Sunderland AFC v Rochdale
Today at 12:10 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» N'Dong
Today at 12:07 am by Silvers

» Max Stryjek
Yesterday at 11:59 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» legal action
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Hero's and Villains
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by Silvers

» MOTM today
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by Kipper

» Who would have thought it
Yesterday at 6:42 pm by sunderpitt

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Future of Hull city and Larsson

Go down

Future of Hull city and Larsson

Post  Spuggy on 2018-02-05, 8:42 pm

As I still do not trust us to escape with our own results, thought you might be interested in our local Hull paper this morning :
Hull City's Seb Larsson in talks over a move back to Sweden
Could City be about to lose another player in the summer?
Hull City midfielder Seb Larsson is reportedly in talks over a move back to Sweden at the end of the season. The 32-year-old signed a one-year deal at the KCOM Stadium in the summer, following his release from Sunderland.
However, with just three months remaining before the season comes to a conclusion, Larsson is yet to be offered a new deal in East Yorkshire, meaning he is able to talk to clubs abroad and according to Swedish press, contact has been made to take him back to his homeland.
Expressen are reporting 11-time Swedish champions AIK are interested in taking Larsson back to Sweden in the summer after the FIFA World Cup in Russia, where Larsson is set to play a huge role for the Swedes.

Despite playing in the youth ranks for home town club Eskilstuna, Larsson has spent his entire senior career in England after signing for Arsenal at 16-years-old. Since then spells at Birmingham City, Sunderland have lead him to City.
In the absence of Michael Dawosn, who was heavily linked to Nottingham Forest on deadline day, Larsson was named captain for the Tigers on Saturday, but unfortunately could not stop his side from slipping into the relegation zone with a 2-1 defeat to Preston North End.

I said from the beginning, all we need are 3 teams worse than us. I always thought he was poor value for money -  and now he is the same at Hull but cost nowt. No doubt he will go on to be the star in Russia
Spuggy
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of Hull city and Larsson

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-02-05, 8:57 pm

Spuggy wrote:
I said from the beginning, all we need are 3 teams worse than us. I always thought he was poor value for money -  and now he is the same at Hull but cost nowt. No doubt he will go on to be the star in Russia
Not sure if H will agree with you  I love you

Ps. Is that a movie star.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum