SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» SUNDERLAND V SCUNTHORPE UNITED.
Today at 8:41 pm by cyprussyd

» Annual SunderMad night out
Today at 8:04 pm by canary-dave

» The battle of head and heart
Today at 7:49 pm by cyprussyd

» Games so far this season
Today at 7:31 pm by gil t azell

» Catts
Today at 5:51 pm by cyprussyd

» Poyet sacked by Bordeaux ?
Today at 3:23 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Sheffield Wed - Carabao Cup
Today at 12:17 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland manager Jack Ross comments on striker search
Today at 11:24 am by Silvers

» Marcos Alonso
Today at 10:51 am by Silvers

» Predictions Week 03
Today at 10:19 am by Lever Malone

Kazenga LuaLua having medical

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kazenga LuaLua having medical

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-25, 9:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Exclusive: Brighton winger Kazenga LuaLua having medical ahead of Sunderland move
Sunderland are on the brink of making Brighton & Hove Albion winger Kazenga LuaLua their second January signing – on a permanent deal.
SUNDERLANDECHO.COM

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kazenga LuaLua having medical

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-25, 9:59 pm

Written by OSCAR CHAMBERLAIN
25 JANUARY, 2018

=https://www.safc.com:443/news/team-news/2018/january/black-cats-sign-lualua] Facebook
[url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https://www.safc.com:443/news/team-news/2018/january/black-cats-sign-lualua&text=Sunderland sign LuaLua&] Twitter[/url]

Sunderland have completed the permanent signing of Kazenga LuaLua on a short-term deal.

The 27-year-old winger joins from Premier League side Brighton & Hove Albion on a contract until the end of the 2017-18 season.

LuaLua began his career with Newcastle United before loan spells with Doncaster Rovers and Brighton.

He joined the south-coast club permanently in 2011, making over 100 appearances before two separate loan spells with Queens Park Rangers in the last year.

Speaking about the signing, Sunderland manager Chris Coleman said: “Kaz was determined to come here and get playing first-team football again and I look forward to helping him play the kind of football he is capable of.

“He’s quick, skillful and has a lot of experience at this level. He gives us another option in attack and, most importantly, is up for the fight.”

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2018-01-25, 10:06 pm

He has signed and been unveiled. See echo.
oxfordshire
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-25, 10:11 pm

oxfordshire wrote:He has signed and been unveiled. See echo.
see last post

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-25, 10:31 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Written by OSCAR CHAMBERLAIN
25 JANUARY, 2018

%C2%A0Facebook]=https://www.safc.com:443/news/team-news/2018/january/black-cats-sign-lualua] Facebook
[url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https://www.safc.com:443/news/team-news/2018/january/black-cats-sign-lualua&text=Sunderland sign LuaLua&] Twitter[/url]

Sunderland have completed the permanent signing of Kazenga LuaLua on a short-term deal.

The 27-year-old winger joins from Premier League side Brighton & Hove Albion on a contract until the end of the 2017-18 season.

LuaLua began his career with Newcastle United before loan spells with Doncaster Rovers and Brighton.

He joined the south-coast club permanently in 2011, making over 100 appearances before two separate loan spells with Queens Park Rangers in the last year.

Speaking about the signing, Sunderland manager Chris Coleman said: “Kaz was determined to come here and get playing first-team football again and I look forward to helping him play the kind of football he is capable of.

“He’s quick, skillful and has a lot of experience at this level. He gives us another option in attack and, most importantly, is up for the fight.”
YEh I’m happy with that  APPL wg2
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-25, 10:40 pm

I cannot recall seeing him play... Question  

I suppose as the wisdom goes we need warm bodies in with the state of the squad... but a winger?

Where is the striker? They seek him there they seek him here.. the damned elusive lead the line person
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-25, 10:44 pm

sunderpitt wrote:I cannot recall seeing him play... Question  

I suppose as the wisdom goes we need warm bodies in with the state of the squad... but a winger?

Where is the striker? They seek him there they seek him here.. the damned elusive lead the line person
Seen him a few times when Brighton were in the championship 
He and his brother played for the skunks
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-25, 11:04 pm

Chris Coleman signed Kazenga LuaLua for his pace, skill and experience - and declared the winger is up for the fight at Sunderland. 

The 27-year-old joins the Black Cats after Brighton reached an agreement with LuaLua to cancel his contract with immediate effect. Kazenga LuaLua. The winger has joined Sunderland on a free transfer, signing a deal until the end of the season. 

Coleman said: "Kaz was determined to come here and get playing first-team football again and I look forward to helping him play the kind of football he is capable of. "He’s quick, skillful and has a lot of experience at this level. "He gives us another option in attack and, most importantly, is up for the fight." 

Albion boss Chris Hughton said: "The competition for places in our wide areas means that it has been very difficult for Kazenga to play the number of matches he would have liked here. "He has worked tremendously hard during his time with us and has played a major part in the club's history. I would like to wish him all the very best for the future." 

LuaLua leaves Brighton after making a total of 183 appearances, scoring 22 goals for the club, the last of which came in a 4-2 win over Oxford United in the EFL Cup back in August 2016. LuaLua is set to be involved in Sunderland's game against relegation rivals Birmingham City on Tuesday night. 

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-26, 7:50 am

I hear the children from the dark ages on RTG are in full flow,"How could we sign an ex mag".

A bit like the presidents club, from times gone. Just my opinion of course.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-26, 8:07 am

cyprussyd wrote:I hear the children from the dark ages on RTG are in full flow,"How could we sign an ex mag".

IMHO it is rarely good policy to sign an ex skunk.. just my opinion of course. Although instead of a (so so) winger, of which we have several, if this signing had been a good striker (of which we have great need), say She-ra in his prime I might have made an exception. Wink
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-26, 8:40 am

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I hear the children from the dark ages on RTG are in full flow,"How could we sign an ex mag".

IMHO it is rarely good policy to sign an ex skunk.. just my opinion of course. Although instead of a (so so) winger, of which we have several, if this signing had been a good striker (of which we have great need), say She-ra in his prime I might have made an exception. Wink
And many agree with you about anyone who has anything to do with Newcastle, a view I confess baffles and indeed embarrasses me, it is IMO a view from the dark  ages.

Yes we do have a number of wingers but how many does Cookie rate, McGeady for example?
Yes we need a striker and I have no doubt everything is being done to sign one.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-26, 9:06 am

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:

And many agree with you about anyone who has anything to do with Newcastle, a view I confess baffles and indeed embarrasses me, it is IMO a view from the dark  ages.

Yes we do have a number of wingers but how many does Cookie rate, McGeady for example?

Chopra, Lee Clark

Last edited by sunderpitt on 2018-01-26, 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-26, 9:07 am

Well Will Buckeroo has been keeping out of the Brighton team so that tells me he's shit.
Still, we are beggars thanks to Short & we have to give this lad a chance.
Good luck to him.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-26, 9:37 am

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:

Chopra, Lee Clark
Oh dear, Chopra and Lee Clarke I Could counter with a list of others who did well but I'm sure you know them.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-26, 10:13 am

Vincemac wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:I cannot recall seeing him play... Question  

Yeh
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-26, 10:13 am

Vincemac wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:like I cannot recall seeing him play... Question  

Yeh
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-26, 10:14 am

sunderpitt wrote:

He only played 8 times
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-26, 10:16 am

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:

Exactly 
He is getting players in 
The other ones we have have been proved crap
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-26, 10:18 am

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:

Chopra, Lee Clark
Them two were established skunk players 
Lua lua 
Was really only on there books 
8 games give the lad a chance
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-26, 11:02 am

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:

Chopra, Lee Clark
Oh dear, Chopra and Lee Clarke I Could counter with a list of others who did well but I'm sure you know them.
Haway then, list them.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-26, 11:05 am

Pop Robson would be one... good bloke I was fortunate to play a round of golf with him. Lives near Hexham

He is probably the exception though
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-01-26, 11:37 am

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:

Chopra, Lee Clark
Haway then, list them.
Well Billy, though not a player we would most probably not won the fa cup without Stokoe, add Ron Guthrie to that. Bob Moncur and as previously said Pop Robson. Just off the top of my head.

National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-26, 11:42 am

f*cking hell man, I was still sucking on my mams tits when most of that was gannin on.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-01-26, 11:44 am

Don't forget Titus Very Happy
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-01-26, 11:48 am

Billy D wrote:f*cking hell man, I was still sucking on my mams tits when most of that was gannin on.
You asked Billy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum