SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Fletcher v Maja
Today at 12:12 am by paddocklad

» Predictions Midweek 25
Yesterday at 11:50 pm by Mackemneil

» Bolton Wanderers v Sunderland AFC
Yesterday at 11:49 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Brentford
Yesterday at 8:38 pm by paddocklad

» Could be a defining 7 days
Yesterday at 6:50 pm by Mackemneil

» Let’s hope for a change in fortunes soon
Yesterday at 2:56 pm by Hieronymus

» The sadness of Sunderland
Yesterday at 1:03 pm by canary-dave

» No news is good news!
2018-02-16, 9:53 pm by Vincemac

» Watching them is a chore
2018-02-16, 8:05 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions week 25
2018-02-16, 7:14 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

canary-dave

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Birmingham City v Sunderland AFC

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Birmingham City v Sunderland AFC

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-30, 11:57 pm

Everyone is talking about back-to-back wins, back-to-back 45 minutes is what we need at the moment."
Chris Coleman
SAFC boss

You win games, you lose games, but the manner of the first hour was a big surprise. A lack of intent in our play all over the pitch, a big disappointment and very worrying."
SAFC manager

It's a lack of courage. Winning a 50-50 is one side of courage, but so is taking responsibility right from the start. The goals were hugely disappointing. Unacceptable is the only word I can use."
Chris Coleman

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-01-31, 12:06 am

All true. Haven't seen the game but listened to most of it and it sounded even worse than the score.

I know he has his critics but when JOS does not play we lose all cohesion at the back.

Get well soon John, we desperately need you for the weekend.
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 12:15 am

Written by SAM LIGHTLE
30 JANUARY, 2018

=https://www.safc.com:443/news/team-news/2018/january/birmingham-city/coleman-post-birmingham-city] Facebook
[url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https://www.safc.com:443/news/team-news/2018/january/birmingham-city/coleman-post-birmingham-city&text=Coleman on Blues defeat&] Twitter[/url]

Chris Coleman was left bitterly frustrated after his side were downed 3-1 at Birmingham City this evening.
Victory over Hull City last weekend provided optimism going into tonight’s fixture, however, that was quickly drained out of the Black Cats when David Davis and Jeremie Boga handed the Blues a strong advantage at the midway interval.
Sam Gallagher then tapped home a third after a defensive mix up before Bryan Oviedo pulled one back late on.
Speaking post-match, Coleman delivered an honest verdict from St Andrews.
“It gets more frustrating every time we do that to ourselves,” he said.
“For an hour I don’t think we had a shot at Birmingham’s goal and then we were 3-0 before we started to come out and play.
“It is too late then because the game is gone.
“We needed to show the same mentality we showed in the last game and we never did - we suffered greatly.
“Birmingham have a set way of playing. It is long ball after long ball. They are big and strong and there are no secrets about their play.
“We never dealt with that, so it is very, very disappointing,” he continued.
“It is all about intent at the end of the day. For an hour we never had enough intent, it is as simple as that.
“Where we are at the minute this is a relegation battle. The team we played tonight were below us and we can’t come here and after an hour decide we are going to play.
“It was too late, we huffed and puffed but it was too late because we were 3-0 down.”

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 10:30 am

There was one positive from this game, Lua Lua looked good

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum