SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Ligue 1 play off final
Yesterday at 10:54 pm by oxfordshire

» Straightforward question now a straightforward answer please
Yesterday at 10:49 pm by Nostalgic

» Shows you the value
Yesterday at 10:10 pm by Nostalgic

» A serious Rodwell question
Yesterday at 9:59 pm by Billy D

» Liverpool v Real Madrid
Yesterday at 9:47 pm by Billy D

» advice to anyone renewing or buying SC
Yesterday at 7:44 pm by Billy D

» Maybe some got it wrong
Yesterday at 7:22 pm by cyprussyd

» Well that's Fulham up.
Yesterday at 7:06 pm by Billy D

» Anyone like the cricket?
Yesterday at 5:56 pm by Billy D

» We could have a SunderMad team
Yesterday at 5:40 pm by Billy D

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Will we stay up with no reinforcements?

Go down

Will we stay up with no reinforcements?

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-21, 3:29 pm

I reckon we have some very good young players starting for us atm, probably more out of necessity than choice mind.

Are they good enough to avoid the drop? Imho it is a tight run thing.

It does seem obvious that some battle hardened reinforcements would be welcome to play alongside the raw recruits. If no money is available reinforcements may be unlikely and the odds of survival in the division are shortened

Just my.opinion like...
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we stay up with no reinforcements?

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-21, 3:37 pm

There is no money.
Short now describes himself as a distant owner, he is committed to keep the club afloat but will not invest one penny more.

The club is running on empty, what comes in each month goes straight out and Bain make one call a month to Short asking him to write a cheque for the shortfall.

Coleman is changing player mentality, work hard, fight hard and win, anyone who does not buy into this is out.

Plan A is survive this season, I think we will then be in a better financial position in summer and next season, even if Short has not sold.

Plan B is relegation but hopefully it wont be needed.

My opinion is a few players in plus players returning from injury will keep us up.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-01-21, 5:29 pm

A couple of players returning from injury along with the promising displays of the youngsters gives me confidence that we can stay up....just....a couple of new recruits would be welcome mind as the lack of depth in the squad has hampered us more than anything this season imo (well that and losers like Kone and Rodwell)
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-21, 7:05 pm

oldblackcat wrote:A couple of players returning from injury along with the promising displays of the youngsters gives me confidence that we can stay up....just....a couple of new recruits would be welcome mind as the lack of depth in the squad has hampered us more than anything this season imo (well that and losers like Kone and Rodwell)
Grabban and Vaughn gone 
We need strikers 
Or it will be touch and go weather we stay up or not 
We may just stay up likelikeglassdancerfootfan
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-01-22, 8:54 am

cyprussyd wrote:There is no money.
Short now describes himself as a distant owner, he is committed to keep the club afloat but will not invest one penny more.

The club is running on empty, what comes in each month goes straight out and Bain make one call a month to Short asking him to write a cheque for the shortfall.

Coleman is changing player mentality, work hard, fight hard and win, anyone who does not buy into this is out.

Plan A is survive this season, I think we will then be in a better financial position in summer and next season, even if Short has not sold.

My opinion is a few players in plus players returning from injury will keep us up.
That's a plan?
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-22, 9:20 am

Kipper wrote:

That's a plan?
I worded it badly, they have a plan for if we are relegated but hopefully it wont be needed

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-22, 9:28 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:

That's a plan?
I worded it badly, they have a plan for if we are relegated but hopefully it wont be needed
But probably will be.  Rolling Eyes
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-22, 9:30 am

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:

That's a plan?
I would expect nothing less from you Billy

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-22, 10:41 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:

That's a plan?
Mmmm, righto & yet you told my son to stop posting because he'd drive people away!
Only one doing that is you.
I mean, let's face facts. There's not many to drive away is there?
Anyway, big kiss to you.
Bang Elsie Tanner for me mate.
xxx
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-22, 11:05 am

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:

That's a plan?
Mmmm, righto & yet you told my son to stop posting because he'd drive people away!
Anyway, big kiss to you.
xxx
Touched a nerve there I think and your son was under age nothing to do with driving anyone away. Anyway I have no wish to get into a pointless debate with you Billy so go on make one more moronic post then you can say you won.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-22, 11:26 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:

That's a plan?
Anyway, big kiss to you.
xxx
Touched a nerve there I think and your son was under age nothing to do with driving anyone away. Anyway I have no wish to get into a pointless debate with you Billy so go on make one more moronic post then you can say you won.
You haven't touched a nerve at all.
You publicly told him to stop posting so he did.
Have a nice day.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum