SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Fletcher v Maja
Today at 12:12 am by paddocklad

» Predictions Midweek 25
Yesterday at 11:50 pm by Mackemneil

» Bolton Wanderers v Sunderland AFC
Yesterday at 11:49 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Brentford
Yesterday at 8:38 pm by paddocklad

» Could be a defining 7 days
Yesterday at 6:50 pm by Mackemneil

» Let’s hope for a change in fortunes soon
Yesterday at 2:56 pm by Hieronymus

» The sadness of Sunderland
Yesterday at 1:03 pm by canary-dave

» No news is good news!
2018-02-16, 9:53 pm by Vincemac

» Watching them is a chore
2018-02-16, 8:05 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions week 25
2018-02-16, 7:14 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Transfers Deadline Day Thread

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Transfers Deadline Day Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 12:38 pm

@SkySports_Keith
Ovie Erajia currently undergoing his Sunderland medical. Understand Eldin Jakupovic won’t be happening. SAFC still hopeful of Andy Lonergan.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 2:03 pm

would have done me

Costel Pantilimon has been on loan at Deportivo but we have been told he's been recalled and will move to Nottingham Forest.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-31, 2:13 pm

cyprussyd wrote:would have done me

Costel Pantilimon has been on loan at Deportivo but we have been told he's been recalled and will move to Nottingham Forest.

Wtf  why not get him back... streets ahead of the two we have
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-31, 2:14 pm

[th]Personal information[/th][th]Full name[/th][th]Date of birth[/th][th]Place of birth[/th][th]Height[/th][th]Playing position[/th][th]Club information[/th][th]Current team[/th][th]Number[/th][th]Youth career[/th][th]1999–2005[/th][th]Senior career*[/th][th]Years[/th][th]2005–2008[/th][th]2008–2010[/th][th]2009–2010[/th][th]2010–2013[/th][th]2012–2013[/th][th]2013–[/th][th]National team[/th][th]2007[/th][th]2008[/th][th]2008–2010[/th][th]2017–[/th]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nuhiu with Rapid Wien in June 2010
Atdhe Nuhiu
29 July 1989 (age 28)
Pristina, SFR Yugoslavia
1.97 m (6 ft 6 in)[1]
Striker
Sheffield Wednesday
Wels
TeamApps(Gls)
Wels51(17)
Austria Kärnten21(2)
→ Ried (loan)27(6)
Rapid Wien59(13)
→ Eskişehirspor (loan)28(2)
Sheffield Wednesday151(20)
Austria U191(0)
Austria U202(1)
Austria U2113(7)
Kosovo7(1)
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2018-01-31, 4:19 pm

Haven't even got Erajia in a strip yet!!

Why does it always take us so long???

Lonergan must have bought the Sun and seen reference to other keeper and then slung his hook ......... So it is still Ruiter between the sticks at the mo!
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 5:06 pm

Yep is was 2 in early and hopefully one more, now its please

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 5:12 pm

VILLA AGREE GRABBAN DEAL
Sky Sources: Aston Villa have agreed a deal with Bournemouth to take Lewis Grabban on loan for the rest of the season. 

Grabban scored 12 goals in 20 apps for Sunderland earlier this season. 

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-31, 5:15 pm

Qua sera sera 

Up the proverbial creek without a paddle 

Is it SNQ fault for introducing Short... or is it just Banes and Shorts fault alone, we have an awful bunch of players.

It's not as if I can blame the players.. every other game they do seem to try (Rosewrll excepted) their very best.. they are just not good enough.. not their fault.. management's fault over a number of seasons.. ending with a tightwad owner who could not care less about the club
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Ginger wonker

Post  The Yakker on 2018-01-31, 5:22 pm

Ginger Jack to forest on loan
The Yakker
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 5:26 pm

sunderpitt wrote:Qua sera sera 

Is it SNQ fault for introducing Short... or is it just Banes and Shorts fault alone, we have an awful bunch of players.

It's not as if I can blame the players.. every other game they do seem to try (Rosewrll excepted) their very best.. they are just not good enough.. not their fault.. management's fault over a number of seasons.. ending with a tightwad owner who could not care less about the club

1. The window closes at 11 not 5
  2. I still have no idea why you blame Banes

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 5:31 pm

The deal for Andy Lonergan has came to an end, after everything was agreed but some complications got in the way.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  paddocklad on 2018-01-31, 5:37 pm

Yes he did not want to come,don’t expect many more
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 5:46 pm

You may be correct

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 5:48 pm

@SkySports_Keith
Swansea striker Oli McBurnie set to go on loan to either Sunderland or Barnsley, says Swansea Chairman Huw Jenkins

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-31, 5:52 pm

cyprussyd wrote:

You may be correct

If you look at the club.. great ground, great training facilities, for the loanees many of them take up residence at places such as Ramside  (restaurants, spa, golf course etc).  We have a well respected manager, big passionate fan base... what is the ingredient missing I wonder Rolling Eyes
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 6:06 pm

BREAKING NEWS
Watford have completed the signing of Sunderland midfielder Didier Ndong on loan until the end of the season with an option to buy.

[size=16][ltr]
View image on Twitter

[/ltr]
[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Watford FC

✔️@WatfordFC

[ltr][img(16.05px,16px)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | Fancy some transfer news?!

Didier Ndong has signed for #watfordfc on loan from @SunderlandAFC for the rest of this season, while the club also have the option on a permanent transfer in the summer.

Welcome, Didier! [img(16.05px,16px)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

More here [img(17.05px,16px)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5:47 PM - Jan 31, 2018

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 6:20 pm

BREAKING NEWS
Sky Sports News understand Sunderland have pipped Rangers to the signing of Swansea striker Oli McBurnie on loan until the end of the season. 

Sky sources: Ovie Ejaria to Sunderland on loan is nearing completion and is expected to be announced around 7pm this evening.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 6:42 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

You may be correct

If you look at the club.. great ground, great training facilities, for the loanees many of them take up residence at places such as Ramside  (restaurants, spa, golf course etc).  We have a well respected manager, big passionate fan base... what is the ingredient missing I wonder Rolling Eyes
I spoke to soon

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 6:58 pm

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 7:02 pm

@reluctantnicko
Derby. Closing a deal to sign keeper Jason Steele from Sunderland on loan. Coming as number two

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

1 in

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 7:10 pm

BREAKING NEWS
Sunderland have completed the loan signing of midfielder Ovie Ejaria from Liverpool.
Welcome to Sunderland AFC, Ovie Ejaria.
The Black Cats completed their third January signing on Wednesday afternoon as Ejaria signed on loan until the end of the season.
Joining from Liverpool, the 20-year-old combines tenacity with vision – and an eye for goal – while also bringing versatility to Chris Coleman’s ranks having played in numerous positions throughout his blossoming career.  
Ejaria started out at Arsenal and spent nine years in North London before moving to Merseyside in 2014.
And it didn’t take long for him to make an impression at Anfield.
Jurgen Klopp handed the youngster his first-team debut in a friendly against Tranmere Rovers in 2016, and he went on to feature prominently in the Reds’ pre-season preparations.
After being named on the bench against for a Premier League clash with Chelsea, a first competitive appearance arrived soon after as Ejaria replaced Roberto Firmino in a 3-0 win over Derby County.
One month later, he made his first senior start in the same competition as Liverpool dispatched Tottenham Hotspur, and he made his PL bow in November 2016 against Watford.
Ejaria is part of the first-team fabric at Anfield, emerging alongside the likes of Trent Alexander-Arnold and Ben Woodburn, and he regularly trains with the Reds’ elite players.
He also featured for England under-20s alongside fellow loan signing Jake Clarke-Salter, as the Three Lions won the 2017 under-20 World Cup.
And after an array of eye-catching performances for Liverpool at under-23 level, the 20-year-old can’t wait to continue his development on Wearside.  
“I’m really happy because I’ve wanted to go out on loan for a while to get regular first-team football under my belt.
“I’d say that I’m a player that likes to get on the ball quite a lot and make things happen, I’ll try to create chances and hopefully score some goals as well.”
He added: “I’ll always give one hundred percent and work hard for the team.”

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 7:19 pm

BARNSLEY STEAL McBURNIE
Barnsley have agreed a deal to sign Swansea striker Oliver McBurnieon loan until the end of the season, Sky Sports News understands.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2018-01-31, 7:20 pm

cyprussyd wrote:@reluctantnicko
Derby. Closing a deal to sign keeper Jason Steele from Sunderland on loan. Coming as number two
Better get your gloves out Syd you could be number 2  yipeee
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  The Yakker on 2018-01-31, 7:41 pm

cyprussyd wrote:BARNSLEY STEAL McBURNIE
Barnsley have agreed a deal to sign Swansea striker Oliver McBurnieon loan until the end of the season, Sky Sports News understands.
It just gets worse
The Yakker
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-31, 7:42 pm

I know I call Short but at least he is not the Blackpool owner convicted of rape and assaut and the family at war with the fans.

As far as we know

Should we have held onto Vaughan?
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum: