SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
»  Who will be manager next season
Today at 8:08 pm by Rovertsafc

» Club announce SoL changes following relegation.
Today at 8:06 pm by Rovertsafc

» Times article Caukling (sp)
Today at 7:09 pm by lesmac

» Sunderland v Burton
Today at 7:04 pm by lesmac

» Windrush scandal
Today at 4:57 pm by Billy D

» Predictions Week 34
Today at 2:46 pm by canary-dave

» Fan of the Year
Today at 12:35 pm by Billy D

» Its started
Today at 12:29 pm by Billy D

» Final home game
Today at 11:07 am by canary-dave

» Well I was going to ask
Today at 10:44 am by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

Billy D, cyprussyd, Rovertsafc, The Yakker

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Transfers Deadline Day Thread

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Transfers Deadline Day Thread

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-30, 10:45 pm

The Yakker wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:N'Dong to Watford on loan with option to buy for 8mil
I thought that loan deal had been binned, wanted cash for him.
Money 
We get rid
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-30, 11:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-30, 11:44 pm

Chris Coleman has confirmed that Sunderland will replace Didier Ndong with the Liverpool youngster Ovie Ejaria. He is also close to a deal for Leeds United goalkeeper Andy Lonergan but said that the suggestions a deal was done were wide of the mark. Leeds boss Thomas Christiansen said after his side's 0-0 draw with Hull City that he expects Lonergan to move to Wearside. Coleman admits that there is a possibility midfielder Ndong could return to the club in the summer but said the conditions on the bid from earlier in the window had improved and that he was 'excited' at the prospect of Ejaria's arrival. He said: "Ndong is going to Watford, he’s made it clear that he wanted to be back in the Premier League. The deal suited us this time, there’s stipulations in the contract that could make it permanent, but he could come back. We’re bringing one in to replace him, the boy from Liverpool, Ovie Ejaria, until the end of the season. I’m really excited about that. "We shouldn’t worry too much about losing Ndong because we haven’t really had him all season if you look at his gametime. Ovie [Ejaria] is a good player and he’ll be a good addition. "There’s also one [deal] there that isn’t quite there yet so I can’t name names yet. There’s one or two the things there yet we need to look at and discuss at, it isn’t 100%." Coleman also confirmed that he will look to sign another striker before the window shuts on Wednesday night, preferably one who can add some experience to Sunderland's forward line. The Sunderland boss said there is some room left in the budget to do a deal. He said: "On top of that we need one more, an experienced face with a bit of luck, but only time will tell on that one. It has been a brutal transfer window but if we get two or three in tomorrow it will have been a good window for us. "We’ve tried to do loan deals with a bit of money, whether or not we get them I don’t know. It’s obvious we need a bit physicality, you could see that tonight, even if Birmingham are one of the biggest teams in the league." The Black Cats are keen on Sheffield Wednesday striker Atdhe Nuhiu. The 28-year-old target man has struggled for minutes of late but boss Jos Luhukay suggested that he is part of his plans going forward. He told the Sheffield Star: "I’m very happy with Atdhe and we saw last Friday against Reading when he scored two goals what he can do for us. I hope that Saturday and in the next games he can play good and hopefully score for us.” The transfer window shuts at 11pm on Wednesday night."

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-01-30, 11:44 pm

like  Thank you for the updates Syd.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-30, 11:52 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:like  Thank you for the updates Syd.
After tonight there is a big black cloud hanging over us.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-01-31, 5:04 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Why whats happened now?

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 7:42 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Why whats happened now?
I listened to the Birmingham game

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 8:08 am

For a club with an history of important days, most for the wrong reasons, today is vital.

Relegation or survival could well depend on what happens and relegation could well take us down the route of many big clubs who die.

Everything crossed.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2018-01-31, 8:30 am

cyprussyd wrote:For a club with an history of important days, most for the wrong reasons, today is vital.

Relegation or survival could well depend on what happens and relegation could well take us down the route of many big clubs who die.

Everything crossed.
So if today sees Ding Dong confirmed gone , Liverpool lad in , Leeds goalie in , mystery striker in , Kone out of his sulk and playing and and and Plodders still here ( does Coleman let him have a chance in the first team ? ) . Will that be enough reinforcements out of the bargain bucket to keep us up ????? Or are we really heading to Division One ?

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-01-31, 8:39 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Why whats happened now?
I listened to the Birmingham game
Is that all, I thought something eventfully different was about to happen  Wink

We're on firewatch here, now tha'ts exciting  bang

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-01-31, 8:40 am

cretanmakem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:For a club with an history of important days, most for the wrong reasons, today is vital.

Everything crossed.
So if today sees Ding Dong confirmed gone , Liverpool lad in , Leeds goalie in , mystery striker in , Kone out of his sulk and playing and and and Plodders still here ( does Coleman let him have a chance in the first team ? ) . Will that be enough reinforcements out of the bargain bucket to keep us up ????? Or are we really heading to Division One ?
$64,000  Question

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 8:53 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:

Everything crossed.
$64,000  Question
Coleman inherited the squad that we new was weak but by the time the window closes he will have players in he likes, not necessarily bargain basement but some good players on loan.

Over the coming weeks we will see how the mix of kids, new blood and a couple of old stages work out and all our questions will be answered, good or bad.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 8:57 am

@SkySports_Keith
Andy Lonergan, Ovie Ejaria & a physical striker all set to sign at Sunderland today. They were also considering Emerson Hyndman. Didier N’Dong has agreed to join Watford.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-31, 9:07 am

Well we will see... frankly it is all so depressing 

Surprise surprise our goalkeeper and big CB both got 3s" last night from the echo, midfield was useless and the two young lads up front never got a look in.

We all know the problems but unless funds were provided the quality and awfulness of the squad is unlikely to improve. From listening last night most of the players could not be bothered to put a fight up..

So CC has and will bring in who he can, his ninth choices by the sound of it, however I will not hold my breath waiting for an improvement 

Yep atm down in the Pits
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-31, 9:40 am

sunderpitt wrote:Well we will see... frankly it is all so depressing 

Surprise surprise our goalkeeper and big CB both got 3s" last night from the echo, midfield was useless and the two young lads up front never got a look in.

We all know the problems but unless funds were provided the quality and awfulness of the squad is unlikely to improve. From listening last night most of the players could not be bothered to put a fight up..

So CC has and will bring in who he can, his ninth choices by the sound of it, however I will not hold my breath waiting for an improvement 

Yep atm down in the Pits
There is no funds and never will be as long as we have short 
He wants every penny out of the club
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 9:47 am

WATFORD CLOSE ON N'DONG
We understand Didier N'Dong is undergoing a medical with Watfordand is expected at their training ground a little later today to sign on loan from Sunderland.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-01-31, 9:49 am

Vincemac wrote:

Yep atm down in the Pits

So what's the plan if we get relegated? Administration?
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-01-31, 9:58 am

From Sheff Wed?

The Star reckon Atdhe Nuhiu.
The Sun reckon Jordon Rhodes.
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 9:59 am

Kipper wrote:
Vincemac wrote:

Yep atm down in the Pits

I'm not sure I want to know the plan, it wont be nice

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-31, 10:19 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
Vincemac wrote:

Yep atm down in the Pits

That’s been the trouble all the time 
No plan
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-01-31, 10:46 am

Stokes left Hibs last night, just saying. Probably nothing in it.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-31, 10:48 am

Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
Vincemac wrote:

Yep atm down in the Pits

That’s been the trouble all the time 
No plan

It's what happens when an owner all but washes his hands of his business ( as he sees it) out beloved club as we do.
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 11:32 am

The Yakker wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:N'Dong to Watford on loan with option to buy for 8mil
I thought that loan deal had been binned, wanted cash for him.
Chris Coleman made it perfectly clear he was not willing to loan Didier Ndong out without a permanent deal guaranteed but in the end he had to

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sunderland backed down over Didier Ndong transfer to Watford
Chris Coleman made it perfectly clear he was not willing to loan Didier Ndong out without a permanent deal guaranteed but in the end he had to
CHRONICLELIVE.CO.UK

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 12:04 pm

Goalkeeper Andy Lonergan, Forward Ovie Ejaria both deals that are close to being completed. Coleman and Bain working hard to bring in another forward, 11pm the deadline.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-31, 12:12 pm

12:11

MARTIN TO JOIN READING
Derby striker Chris Martin is in Reading this afternoon, and will undergo a medical before completing a loan deal for the rest of the season.
He’s yet to agree all the personal terms involved in the deal, but both Reading and Derby are happy with the situation. 

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum