SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» SUNDERLAND V SCUNTHORPE UNITED.
Today at 8:41 pm by cyprussyd

» Annual SunderMad night out
Today at 8:04 pm by canary-dave

» The battle of head and heart
Today at 7:49 pm by cyprussyd

» Games so far this season
Today at 7:31 pm by gil t azell

» Catts
Today at 5:51 pm by cyprussyd

» Poyet sacked by Bordeaux ?
Today at 3:23 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Sheffield Wed - Carabao Cup
Today at 12:17 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland manager Jack Ross comments on striker search
Today at 11:24 am by Silvers

» Marcos Alonso
Today at 10:51 am by Silvers

» Predictions Week 03
Today at 10:19 am by Lever Malone

10 days

Go down

10 days

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-20, 9:56 pm

Thats how long we have until our next game at Birmingham.

10 days to rest players
10 days to get injured players fit
10 days to practice and prepare
10 days to bring in new players

On the back of a good win and good performance can we now capitalise on it and use those 10 days wisley?

First let me kill any hope of investment, Elis Short will write a check every month to service debt and keep the club afloat but WILL NOT invest in new players, fact.

Coleman is aware of that and haas been from day one but remains committed and confident.

I fully expect 10 good days followed by a great day 11.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 10 days

Post  gil t azell on 2018-01-21, 7:54 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ so do I.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-01-21, 9:48 am

Hope you are right Syd Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-21, 9:50 am

10 days that shook the world.. about 100 years ago..

As you say Short is doing the minimum
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-21, 9:54 am

sunderpitt wrote:10 days that shook the world.. about 100 years ago..

I could tell you a lot about Short and his involvement and indeed the clubs financial dilemma but I cant right now.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-21, 10:11 am

cyprussyd wrote:

I could tell you a lot about Short and his involvement and indeed the clubs financial dilemma but I cant right now.

As we have Bane as CEO I suppose we can expect a Rangers Administration fairly soon if all Short is prepared to do is keep our heads above water, rather than pay/write off debt.

Roswell, Kone and N'Dong all need to be resolved I guess
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-21, 10:18 am

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

As we have Bane as CEO I suppose we can expect a Rangers Administration fairly soon if all Short is prepared to do is keep our heads above water, rather than pay/write off debt.

Wrong on first bit, I know you are not a Bain fan along with many more on here and I also know many wont believe me but without Bain we would now be in administration.

Rodwell is training alone 3 days a week and the club and Coleman are making things very uncomfortable for him. Kone and NDong have had no offers and could well still be here on Feb 1st, if they are it will be up to them, commit and play or join Rodwell. Coleman looks them in the eye and is very straight with them.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-21, 10:52 am

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Wrong on first bit, I know you are not a Bain fan along with many more on here and I also know many wont believe me but without Bain we would now be in administration.

Rodwell is training alone 3 days a week and the club and Coleman are making things very uncomfortable for him. Kone and NDong have had no offers and could well still be here on Feb 1st, if they are it will be up to them, commit and play or join Rodwell. Coleman looks them in the eye and is very straight with them.

Thanks Syd.. it' good you have a reliable source
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-21, 10:56 am

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

A bit of sarcasm there I think but it is a very reliable source who was in a meeting last week with Baine and others. Do you or anyone else believe me, can I be honest, I dont give a dam. I hear things and read things and pass them on to share info. It's up to others to decide what they do with that info.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-21, 11:45 am

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

A bit of sarcasm there I think but it is a very reliable source who was in a meeting last week with Baine and others. Do you or anyone else believe me, can I be honest, I dont give a dam. I hear things and read things and pass them on to share info. It's up to others to decide what they do with that info.
 Don"t be so touchy... no sarcasm intended on my part, you sound like her indoors veru quick to take offence.

From time to time I have  been ITK over the last 50 years with friends, rels etc who have worked at Sundetland or even some journos. Atm I only have one tenous source who does some p/t work at AoL.

Your source sounds authoritive
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-21, 12:00 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Don"t be so touchy... no sarcasm intended on my part, you sound like her indoors veru quick to take offence.

From time to time I have  been ITK over the last 50 years with friends, rels etc who have worked at Sundetland or even some journos. Atm I only have one tenous source who does some p/t work at AoL.

Your source sounds authoritive
Don't be so touchy, I am not offended at all and find it funny how whenever I give an honest and yes blunt answer to any comment I seem to rustle feathers. As I have said, I just post what I read or hear, it's my purpose on here.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-01-21, 2:57 pm

cyprussyd wrote:

Can you tell us yet?
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-21, 3:06 pm

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Can you tell us yet?
Laughing  Lol..
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-21, 3:10 pm

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Can you tell us yet?
The minutes of the meeting are with the club and due to be made public very soon, they could answer lots of questions

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-21, 3:34 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Can you tell us yet?
The minutes of the meeting are with the club and due to be made public very soon, they could answer lots of questions
Will they answer why we are so shit & balls deep in debt seeing as how you're so much ITK?
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-21, 3:39 pm

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Can you tell us yet?
Will they answer why we are so shit & balls deep in debt seeing as how you're so much ITK?
You laugh away Billy after all its what you do best and leave the football to the football fans. Good lad

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-21, 4:06 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Can you tell us yet?
You laugh away Billy after all its what you do best and leave the football to the football fans. Good lad
Put more bait on your hook Sydney if you want to go fishing.  Very Happy Smile Laughing
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-21, 4:08 pm

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Can you tell us yet?
Put more bait on your hook Sydney if you want to go fishing.  Very Happy Smile Laughing
Not fishing William or David just being honest

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-21, 4:10 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Can you tell us yet?
Righto fella, enjoy your evening.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-21, 4:12 pm

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Can you tell us yet?
I always do

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-21, 4:15 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Can you tell us yet?
I always do
Good lad.  like
See, I can be condescending as well.
Pat pat on the head Syd.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-01-21, 8:16 pm

Sounds like it's Bain who talked Short out of Administration then Syd ?
Your source is obviously admin where as the talk of it a few months ago I got was not. I heard it was pointed out they would lose more by doing so than transferring the loses across different entities.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum