SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Latest topics
» New site
No news is good news!  - Page 11 EmptyToday at 10:24 am by Vincemac

» thoughts
No news is good news!  - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 6:16 pm by barrowmackem

» Rafa gone
No news is good news!  - Page 11 Empty2019-06-25, 11:48 am by Lever Malone

» VAR again!
No news is good news!  - Page 11 Empty2019-06-24, 8:47 am by Hieronymus

» Camaroon v England
No news is good news!  - Page 11 Empty2019-06-24, 7:43 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Favourites
No news is good news!  - Page 11 Empty2019-06-21, 9:38 pm by Hieronymus

» Value for money
No news is good news!  - Page 11 Empty2019-06-21, 6:47 pm by gil t azell

» Fixtures
No news is good news!  - Page 11 Empty2019-06-21, 9:51 am by Kipper

» James
No news is good news!  - Page 11 Empty2019-06-20, 10:08 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Takeover update
No news is good news!  - Page 11 Empty2019-06-20, 9:48 am by cyprussyd


No news is good news!

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

No news is good news!  - Page 11 Empty Re: No news is good news!

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2019-05-02, 8:58 pm

canary-dave wrote:I don't want to jump the gun but my consultant surgeon came to see me after the op and said she can't be 100% till the biopsies have been checked but it's looking very clear with no new growth.  Laughing

I get the full results in a couple of weeks then continue the treatment for three successive weeks at 3 months, 6 months and 9 months then that should be it. 

When I know details of treatment schedule I'll arrange a trip to Sunderland.  like
That's great news xxxx
Jerry the Jinx
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Posts : 4949
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 53
Location : Roker

Back to top Go down

No news is good news!  - Page 11 Empty Re: No news is good news!

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-05-02, 9:15 pm

Oh shit, looking like I will have to share Jerry again.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49185
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

No news is good news!  - Page 11 Empty Re: No news is good news!

Post  canary-dave on 2019-05-02, 9:27 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Oh shit, looking like I will have to share Jerry again.

She says you're not enough for her by yourself anyway, so it's good news for Jerry  Laughing

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14633
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

No news is good news!  - Page 11 Empty Re: No news is good news!

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-05-02, 10:26 pm

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Oh shit, looking like I will have to share Jerry again.

She says you're not enough for her by yourself anyway, so it's good news for Jerry  Laughing
Yes she told me that two tiddlers made half a man

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49185
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

No news is good news!  - Page 11 Empty Re: No news is good news!

Post  canary-dave on 2019-05-03, 4:25 am

cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Oh shit, looking like I will have to share Jerry again.

She says you're not enough for her by yourself anyway, so it's good news for Jerry  Laughing
Yes she told me that two tiddlers made half a man

I'm not sure mine is big enough to be called a tiddler   Embarassed

like Laughing

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14633
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

No news is good news!  - Page 11 Empty Re: No news is good news!

Post  oxfordshire on 2019-05-03, 11:53 pm

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Oh shit, looking like I will have to share Jerry again.

She says you're not enough for her by yourself anyway, so it's good news for Jerry  Laughing
Yes she told me that two tiddlers made half a man

I'm not sure mine is big enough to be called a tiddler   Embarassed

like Laughing
Sounds very fishy to me. lol!
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 333
Join date : 2014-06-03
Age : 76
Location : Melbourne Australia

Back to top Go down

No news is good news!  - Page 11 Empty Re: No news is good news!

Post  canary-dave on 2019-05-04, 4:09 am

Tvoxfordshire wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Oh shit, looking like I will have to share Jerry again.

She says you're not enough for her by yourself anyway, so it's good news for Jerry  Laughing
Yes she told me that two tiddlers made half a man

I'm not sure mine is big enough to be called a tiddler   Embarassed

like Laughing
Sounds very fishy to me. lol!


lol!

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14633
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

No news is good news!  - Page 11 Empty Re: No news is good news!

Post  cyprussyd on 2019-05-04, 8:19 am

A sprat to catch a mackerel comes to mind

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49185
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

No news is good news!  - Page 11 Empty Re: No news is good news!

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2019-05-04, 8:56 am

canary-dave wrote:I don't want to jump the gun but my consultant surgeon came to see me after the op and said she can't be 100% till the biopsies have been checked but it's looking very clear with no new growth.  Laughing

I get the full results in a couple of weeks then continue the treatment for three successive weeks at 3 months, 6 months and 9 months then that should be it. 

When I know details of treatment schedule I'll arrange a trip to Sunderland.  like
Dave, Although we've never meet my heart is warmed by your news.
God Bless you & those you care for.  I love you

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10390
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 101
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

No news is good news!  - Page 11 Empty Re: No news is good news!

Post  canary-dave on 2019-05-04, 10:57 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
canary-dave wrote:I don't want to jump the gun but my consultant surgeon came to see me after the op and said she can't be 100% till the biopsies have been checked but it's looking very clear with no new growth.  Laughing

I get the full results in a couple of weeks then continue the treatment for three successive weeks at 3 months, 6 months and 9 months then that should be it. 

When I know details of treatment schedule I'll arrange a trip to Sunderland.  like
Dave, Although we've never meet my heart is warmed by your news.
God Bless you & those you care for.  I love you

Thanks BCK, that means a lot. What a week, promoted to the PL, birthday and some good news following my op. 

If Carlsburg did good weeks....

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14633
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

No news is good news!  - Page 11 Empty Re: No news is good news!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum