SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Ligue 1 play off final
Yesterday at 10:54 pm by oxfordshire

» Straightforward question now a straightforward answer please
Yesterday at 10:49 pm by Nostalgic

» Shows you the value
Yesterday at 10:10 pm by Nostalgic

» A serious Rodwell question
Yesterday at 9:59 pm by Billy D

» Liverpool v Real Madrid
Yesterday at 9:47 pm by Billy D

» advice to anyone renewing or buying SC
Yesterday at 7:44 pm by Billy D

» Maybe some got it wrong
Yesterday at 7:22 pm by cyprussyd

» Well that's Fulham up.
Yesterday at 7:06 pm by Billy D

» Anyone like the cricket?
Yesterday at 5:56 pm by Billy D

» We could have a SunderMad team
Yesterday at 5:40 pm by Billy D

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Rodwell

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Rodwell

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-18, 9:59 am

he is desperate to leave and get playing again -

But cant play for us, why not?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-18, 10:01 am

cyprussyd wrote:he is desperate to leave and get playing again -

But cant play for us, why not?
Cos he's a lazy c**t.  like
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-18, 10:02 am

Jack Rodwell: I can play for England again as a centre-half

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jack Rodwell: I can play for England again as a centre-half
Jack Rodwell insists he can play for England again - despite being unable to get into the Sunderland team.
SUNDERLANDECHO.COM

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-18, 3:40 pm

RODWELL WON’T RIP UP DEAL
Jack Rodwell says he has no intention of ripping up his Sunderland contract and will only leave the club if a transfer can be arranged.
The three-time England international has not played in the Sky Bet Championship since September and has not made a senior appearance since Chris Coleman took charge at the Stadium of Light.
Sky Sports News understands Sunderland have offered to rip up Rodwell’s £70,000-a-week contract and allow him to leave the club for free, but Rodwell is not prepared to walk away from future earnings.
"I haven't put in a transfer request but I understand the club's stance and their position and, because of that, I understand it's beneficial for everyone if I move on,” he told the Daily Mail.
“But it's not the fault of any footballer if a club decides to pay you a certain amount."

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-18, 9:02 pm

Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland midfielder Jack Rodwell says he is desperate to leave and get playing again - but the 26-year-old, who has three England caps, says he will not walk away from his £70,000-a-week contract. (Mail)
Keep him and quell his career 
We will never get money for him 
Keep him away from the first team 
No contact
[size=52]Jack Rodwell feels he's playing out of position at Sunderland; should Chris Coleman grant his wish?[/size]

Take his shirt off him
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-18, 9:35 pm

Biggest waste of money ever since my time following SAFC.
f*ck knows in total how much this waste of space has cost us.
Grade A arsehole.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-18, 9:39 pm

Billy D wrote:Biggest waste of money ever since my time following SAFC.
Grade A arsehole.
Could ground us if it’s not sorted
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-18, 10:13 pm

Grade A arsehole.
Hindsight bis a wonderful thing.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-18, 11:00 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Grade A arsehole.
Hindsight bis a wonderful thing.
Indeed.
Have a nice night.
xxx
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-18, 11:09 pm

Grade A arsehole.
 His cost  will have been around £25m to the club.

He has the gall to say it is his contract and he is sticking to it.. I am sure it was expected that he would be playing football to fufill his contract.. as he has now ducked playing regularly for years he is not doing what the contract expects him to do..
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-01-19, 6:50 am

Even the most God fearing will surely crucify him now  No

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-19, 8:15 am

But is not the real villain in this saga the person who gave him the contract and forgot to put in a relegation clause?

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-01-19, 8:33 am

cyprussyd wrote:But is not the real villain in this saga the person who gave him the contract and forgot to put in a relegation clause?

What do they say about due diligence being the mother of good luck...lol

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2018-01-19, 9:43 am

cyprussyd wrote:But is not the real villain in this saga the person who gave him the contract and forgot to put in a relegation clause?
couldn't agree more Syd, Contracts work both ways.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-19, 10:51 am

@JHunterChron
Coleman made it pretty clear Rodwell not part of his plans. Says last time they spoke, Rodwell told him he didn’t want to play for [ltr]#safc[/ltr] any more. Despite JR’s interview, there’s been no knock on his door since to say he wants to play

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-19, 10:59 am

cyprussyd wrote:@JHunterChron
Coleman made it pretty clear Rodwell not part of his plans. Says last time they spoke, Rodwell told him he didn’t want to play for 
[ltr]#safc[/ltr]

any more. Despite JR’s interview, there’s been no knock on his door since to say he wants to play
Suspend him keep him away from the club and facilities 
He doesn’t want to be here
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-19, 11:14 am

Vincemac wrote:
Coleman made it pretty clear Rodwell not part of his plans. Says last time they spoke, Rodwell told him he didn’t want to play for 
[ltr]#safc[/ltr]

any more. Despite JR’s interview, there’s been no knock on his door since to say he wants to play
Difficult one Vince but I'm sure he is nowhere near the first team. If he refuses to play then is that not breach of contract but if we dont pick him that's a different story. He is sure one very expensive problem.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-19, 1:32 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
[ltr]#safc[/ltr]

Difficult one Vince but I'm sure he is nowhere near the first team. If he refuses to play then is that not breach of contract but if we dont pick him that's a different story. He is sure one very expensive problem.
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-20, 9:54 am

Chris Coleman says he would give “anything” to play professional football one more time – and he cannot understand why Jack Rodwell has told him he does not want to play for Sunderland.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chris Coleman: I'd give anything to play, why won't Jack Rodwell?
Chris Coleman says he would give 'anything' to play football again, but claims Jack Rodwell does not want to appear for Sunderland any longer
CHRONICLELIVE.CO.UK

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  paddocklad on 2018-01-20, 10:20 am

If he had anything about him and was a proper bloke instead of a greedy ******* he would rip up his contract and walk away he’s obviously a wealthy young man,I suspect there maybe a shark of an agent behind him wanting his % of any money as well, I had a decent football career finished by 22 so I can understand everything that CC is saying.
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-01-20, 11:05 am

paddocklad wrote:If he had anything about him and was a proper bloke instead of a greedy ******* he would rip up his contract and walk away he’s obviously a wealthy young man,I suspect there maybe a shark of an agent behind him wanting his % of any money as well, I had a decent football career finished by 22 so I can understand everything that CC is saying.
I’m not excusing Rodwells sh*t attitude or actions in any way shape or form but you are probably right about an agent pulling the strings behind the scenes.  Surely if the lad had any dignity at all he would either knuckle down and put a shift in at Sunderland or bugger off to a club that he was willing to work for.  If he’s got an agent behind him saying sod everything else just think of the money the agent is in some ways taking the  dignity and responsibility away from the lad.

I don’t want to bang on about agents too much but I would love someone to explain to me why the buying club has to pay the players agents fees.
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-20, 11:47 am

Sid MCFC wrote:
paddocklad wrote:If he had anything about him and was a proper bloke instead of a greedy ******* he would rip up his contract and walk away he’s obviously a wealthy young man,I suspect there maybe a shark of an agent behind him wanting his % of any money as well, I had a decent football career finished by 22 so I can understand everything that CC is saying.
I’m not excusing Rodwells sh*t attitude or actions in any way shape or form but you are probably right about an agent pulling the strings behind the scenes.  Surely if the lad had any dignity at all he would either knuckle down and put a shift in at Sunderland or bugger off to a club that he was willing to work for.  If he’s got an agent behind him saying sod everything else just think of the money the agent is in some ways taking the  dignity and responsibility away from the lad.

I don’t want to bang on about agents too much but I would love someone to explain to me why the buying club has to pay the players agents fees.
Exactly. The player employs the agent so he should be the one that pays him.
It's like expecting the company you work for to pay your union subs.
I'm f*cking sick of it, they're all greedy, leeching bastards.
Money has ruined it as a sport. I hope we get twatted off Hull today.

I despise the greed of the players, leeching agents, Rupert cunting Murdoch, the shite media, the diving, cheating shenanigans, sky tv, shite referees, wank arse linesmen, lazy cunts conning millions out of the game, f*cking thick cunts on the tv & radio as pundits like that boring arsehole Michael Owen, f*ck me purple, I'd rather have my teeth drilled without anaesthetic as listen to that tw*t witter on in his boring monotone voice.

I just don't like it anymore. As a sport it has been ruined by massive dosh.
No interest in it. Sorry for the rant.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-01-20, 12:01 pm

Billy D wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:

Exactly. The player employs the agent so he should be the one that pays him.
It's like expecting the company you work for to pay your union subs.
I'm f*cking sick of it, they're all greedy, leeching bastards.
Money has ruined it as a sport. I hope we get twatted off Hull today.

I despise the greed of the players, leeching agents, Rupert cunting Murdoch, the shite media, the diving, cheating shenanigans, sky tv, shite referees, wank arse linesmen, lazy cunts conning millions out of the game, f*cking thick cunts on the tv & radio as pundits like that boring arsehole Michael Owen, f*ck me purple, I'd rather have my teeth drilled without anaesthetic as listen to that tw*t witter on in his boring monotone voice.

I just don't like it anymore. As a sport it has been ruined by massive dosh.
No interest in it. Sorry for the rant.
Haha. Sod LOL you made me giggle there.

Not much I can add to that mate except maybe,  err ^^this^^
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-20, 7:32 pm

Kids effort should make Rodwell hang head in shame: Sunderland fans react on Twitter to win

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-20, 7:46 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Kids effort should make Rodwell hang head in shame: Sunderland fans react on Twitter to win

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you look at our team today, the number of academy kids playing and those on the bench.. . I wonder what the cost and wages are. Then you have  £10m and £70k a week saying he does not want to play for us but be CB for England.. utter disgrace
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum