SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» SUNDERLAND V SCUNTHORPE UNITED.
Today at 8:41 pm by cyprussyd

» Annual SunderMad night out
Today at 8:04 pm by canary-dave

» The battle of head and heart
Today at 7:49 pm by cyprussyd

» Games so far this season
Today at 7:31 pm by gil t azell

» Catts
Today at 5:51 pm by cyprussyd

» Poyet sacked by Bordeaux ?
Today at 3:23 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Sheffield Wed - Carabao Cup
Today at 12:17 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland manager Jack Ross comments on striker search
Today at 11:24 am by Silvers

» Marcos Alonso
Today at 10:51 am by Silvers

» Predictions Week 03
Today at 10:19 am by Lever Malone

Rodwell

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rodwell

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-15, 12:16 pm

Rodwell has asked to leave [ltr]#safc[/ltr] and the club has offered to tear up his contract - but will he agree?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]➡️ https://t.co/0GwJpvZtYN https://t.co/OMFwchdpzI

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sunderland offer to cancel Jack Rodwell's contract after he asks to leave Wearside
Jack Rodwell's agent is yet to respond two weeks after Sunderland offered to tear up the midfielder's contract so he can make a fresh start elsewhere

CHRONICLELIVE.CO.UK

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rodwell

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-15, 12:39 pm

If negotiation are on going for a exit great.. he will want lots we will not want to pay much. 

We could perhaps have a claw back clause if he goes 9n to play somewhere elsr
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-15, 12:46 pm

sunderpitt wrote:If negotiation are on going for a exit great.. he will want lots we will not want to pay much. 

Reading the article in full it says that Sunderland will NOT make any payment for him to leave

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-15, 12:59 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:If negotiation are on going for a exit great.. he will want lots we will not want to pay much. 

Reading the article in full it says that Sunderland will NOT make any payment for him to leave
I think we want him gone 
And so do I the useles nomark
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rovertsafc on 2018-01-15, 1:42 pm

Bye ,Bye the quicker the better.
Rodwell has shown nothing since he has been here
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-15, 1:46 pm

13:11

RODWELL 'ASKS TO LEAVE'
Sky sources understand that Sunderland have agreed to rip-up Jack Rodwell’s contract after he asked to leave. 
The cash-strapped Sky Bet Championship side are willing to cancel his £70,000-a-week contract and let him leave for free. 
However, Rodwell and his agent are yet to respond to the club’s offer as they decide their next steps. We understand the player had hoped to negotiate a pay-off but has been made aware Sunderland can’t afford such an agreement. 
Cancelling his contract would mean Rodwell would walk away from future earnings of over £5m, and Sunderland would in turn waive receiving a transfer fee.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rovertsafc on 2018-01-15, 2:01 pm

cyprussyd wrote:13:11

RODWELL 'ASKS TO LEAVE'
Sky sources understand that Sunderland have agreed to rip-up Jack Rodwell’s contract after he asked to leave. 
The cash-strapped Sky Bet Championship side are willing to cancel his £70,000-a-week contract and let him leave for free. 
However, Rodwell and his agent are yet to respond to the club’s offer as they decide their next steps. We understand the player had hoped to negotiate a pay-off but has been made aware Sunderland can’t afford such an agreement. 
Cancelling his contract would mean Rodwell would walk away from future earnings of over £5m, and Sunderland would in turn waive receiving a transfer fee.
I doubt Rodwell would just walk away,he will want something out of the deal that's the problem he could just say i'll sit on my arse and take the money.
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2018-01-15, 2:32 pm

We all have our opinions of Rodders and his 70k a week . 
This development will show his true colours , will he walk ? will he sit on his arse for 5.5 mil ? will he try and get something to just fek off ? I truly do not know .
Does he have any idea of the working mans wage in Sunderland ? And how many supporters struggle to pay to watch the team , when he either cannot be arsed or is yet again injured . 
Cometh the hour cometh the man , all I can say Rodders is ONE WEEK of your wages would keep me in comfort for 10 YES TEN years here in Crete .
Show us you are not just another football mercenary , walk away this week head held high for pastures new . 
You wont miss us and we wont miss you , farewell .

ps Mr Rodwell if you really really really want to show your true self then donate a weeks wages to help the strays here ( I fkn work my tits off just to keep a very few safe , 70k would help 100's find safety and a forever home , just a thought ) .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-15, 2:41 pm

cretanmakem wrote:We all have our opinions of Rodders and his 70k a week . 
This development will show his true colours , will he walk ? will he sit on his arse for 5.5 mil ? will he try and get something to just fek off ? I truly do not know .
Does he have any idea of the working mans wage in Sunderland ? And how many supporters struggle to pay to watch the team , when he either cannot be arsed or is yet again injured . 
Cometh the hour cometh the man , all I can say Rodders is ONE WEEK of your wages would keep me in comfort for 10 YES TEN years here in Crete .
Show us you are not just another football mercenary , walk away this week head held high for pastures new . 
You wont miss us and we wont miss you , farewell .

ps Mr Rodwell if you really really really want to show your true self then donate a weeks wages to help the strays here ( I fkn work my tits off just to keep a very few safe , 70k would help 100's find safety and a forever home , just a thought ) .

sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-15, 2:44 pm

I just want shot of him.
Even if we have to hire a hit man.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2018-01-15, 3:15 pm

Billy D wrote:I just want shot of him.
The going rate to have someone twatted is a mere 5k ,,,, for a reasonably good job , mind hire one of our shepherds here from the mountains and a beer  a raki n job done ( cheap air fare at moment don't leave it too long )

just a thought bonny lad .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-01-15, 3:15 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Rodwell has asked to leave 

[ltr]#safc[/ltr]

and the club has offered to tear up his contract - but will he agree?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]➡️ https://t.co/0GwJpvZtYN https://t.co/OMFwchdpzI

Sunderland offer to cancel Jack Rodwell's contract after he asks to leave Wearside
Jack Rodwell's agent is yet to respond two weeks after Sunderland offered to tear up the midfielder's contract so he can make a fresh start elsewhere

CHRONICLELIVE.CO.UK
I’m a little shocked at that photo, he looks as though he’s put on a couple of stone.  I’m being polite there.
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2018-01-15, 3:34 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Rodwell has asked to leave 

[ltr]#safc[/ltr]

and the club has offered to tear up his contract - but will he agree?

CHRONICLELIVE.CO.UK
I’m a little shocked at that photo, he looks as though he’s put on a couple of stone.  I’m being polite there.
Aye he's been sat on his arse eating ham n pease puddin stotties for 3 years the lazy fat twot

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-15, 4:02 pm

Celtic may move for Jack Rodwell as Sunderland man weighs up potential destinations

Celtic may move for Jack Rodwell as Sunderland man weighs up potential destinations
Jack Rodwell's decision to quit Sunderland would open up a number of potential destinations for the former…
SUNDERLANDECHO.COM

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-15, 5:52 pm

I suppose if he found some club to pay him £40k p week then the max we should pay him is £30k p week for the rest of his contract
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-15, 6:12 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Celtic may move for Jack Rodwell as Sunderland man weighs up potential destinations

Jack Rodwell's decision to quit Sunderland would open up a number of potential destinations for the former…
SUNDERLANDECHO.COM
The perfect club for him.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-01-15, 7:26 pm

cretanmakem wrote:
The going rate to have someone twatted is a mere 5k ,,,, for a reasonably good job , mind hire one of our shepherds here from the mountains and a beer  a raki n job done ( cheap air fare at moment don't leave it too long )

Get him on board. I'll deposit half the money now in any bank account of his choice with full payment upon completion of the job. With a bonus if he accidentally shoots him in the head 40 or so times.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-15, 7:56 pm

gil t azell wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:

Get him on board. I'll deposit half the money now in any bank account of his choice with full payment upon completion of the job. With a bonus if he accidentally shoots him in the head 40 or so times.
Knowing our luck we'll get a hit man that's about as good as Rodney is as a footballer.  Sad
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-16, 8:49 pm

Jack Rodwell: Sunderland midfielder is Black Cats' 'worst ever mistake'

• 7 hours ago

• [size=13]From the sectionSunderland[/size]

[size=16][size=16]Sharethis page
[/size][/size]

[size=11]Sunderland have won only one game in which Jack Rodwell started in the past three seasons

Sunderland midfielder Jack Rodwell is "the worst mistake the club has made", says ex-striker Marco Gabbiadini.
Rodwell, 26, asked to leave the club and Sunderland have offered to cancel his £60,000-a-week contract, the Press Association reported on Monday.
His deal, which has 18 months left, does not include Sunderland's usual 40% wage reduction clause in the event of relegation.
"There was no safety valve in that contract whatsoever," said Gabbiadini.
"They took a punt on a player but the contract he had, there was no real contingency in it, was there?
Gabbiadini told BBC Newcastle Rodwell's contract is "a massive liability that they've got to somehow get him out of".
Sunderland signed Rodwell from Manchester City in August 2014 for £10m.
The former Everton midfielder, capped three times by England, has made only 53 starts for the Black Cats, with only three league appearances coming this season.
[/size][th]Jack Rodwell in focus[/th]
Made his Everton debut against AZ Alkmaar in December 2007, aged 16 years and 284 days - becoming the youngest player to represent Everton in Europe
Made 85 league appearances for the Toffees, scoring four times
Moved to Manchester City for £12m on a five-year deal in August 2012
Played just 16 league games for City in two seasons after struggling with a hamstring injury
Made his England debut in a 1-0 win over Spain in November 2011 and has since earned two more caps against Sweden and Brazil
Joined Sunderland in August 2014 for £10m

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2018-01-18, 7:41 am

I don't care what he says , or how he sees his time with us , he is a mercenary taking cash for nowt . No sympathy from me , do I believe him ? NO NO NO . Money grabbing charlatan .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-18, 8:09 am

cretanmakem wrote:I don't care what he says , or how he sees his time with us , he is a mercenary taking cash for nowt . No sympathy from me , do I believe him ? NO NO NO . Money grabbing charlatan .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Imho this article albeit in the Daily Heil shows him up for what he is... a lazy good for nothing out for all he can get

No mention of mental illness...
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-18, 9:29 am

Sunderland midfielder Jack Rodwell says he is desperate to leave and get playing again - but the 26-year-old, who has three England caps, says he will not walk away from his £70,000-a-week contract. (Mail)

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-18, 9:47 am

cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland midfielder Jack Rodwell says he is desperate to leave and get playing again - but the 26-year-old, who has three England caps, says he will not walk away from his £70,000-a-week contract. (Mail)
Keep him and quell his career 
We will never get money for him 
Keep him away from the first team 
No contact
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-18, 9:50 am

Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland midfielder Jack Rodwell says he is desperate to leave and get playing again - but the 26-year-old, who has three England caps, says he will not walk away from his £70,000-a-week contract. (Mail)
Keep him and quell his career 
We will never get money for him 
Keep him away from the first team 
No contact

I suppose we could let him sit on his big sofa and let him just pile on the weight...as he seems to be doing
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-18, 9:55 am

He's a shit stain skid mark on the arse of your underpants.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum