SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» League Table Week 21
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by Vincemac

» Predictions Week 22
Yesterday at 8:48 pm by canary-dave

» What about us? Come on son you will love Roker
Yesterday at 8:42 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 21
Yesterday at 8:11 pm by gil t azell

» RIP Jimmy
Yesterday at 8:03 pm by canary-dave

» Sunderland v Hull City--Match Day Thread
Yesterday at 4:46 pm by cyprussyd

» A Good read IMO
Yesterday at 2:12 pm by cyprussyd

» Robin Ruiter
Yesterday at 1:07 pm by Hieronymus

» Will we stay up with no reinforcements?
Yesterday at 11:26 am by Billy D

» Thanks Syd, thanks Billy
Yesterday at 11:20 am by Billy D

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

canary-dave, Nostalgic

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Some better news at last

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some better news at last

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-10, 11:20 am

Chris Coleman has received a huge injury boost as he looks to get his squad strengthened ahead of a relegation battle. 

Lamine Kone and Didier Ndong have returned to training this week, while Welshman Jonny Williams is also closing in on a return from a dislocated shoulder. Lamine Kone And Adam Matthews trained yesterday as Coleman hopes to have more options at his disposal ahead of the trip to Cardiff City this weekend. 

While Kone - out for eight weeks with a knee injury - and Ndong are unlikely to feature this weekend, Coleman has been lifted by their appearance at the Academy of Light. And having been stretched for the FA Cup game against Middlesbrough last saturday, the signing of Jake Clarke-Salter, plus the injury list reducing, has been some welcome good news. “We were always going to be extremely light going to Middlesbrough,” Coleman said. “It was always going to be a tough task for us. 

We have had one or two back training - Lamine Kone was back training on Tuesday but he has been out for eight weeks and hasn’t had any type of football so there is absolutely no chance of him being involved at the weekend. “Didier Ndong trained but again, he has had no football in the last couple of weeks. “That is why those players reinjure themselves because they have had no football, maybe they have had 45 minutes with the under-23s and obviously if you are out longer than a 90 minute and a 60-minute run out before they come to us. “But because needs must they have been rushed back to come straight back to the first team and then the physical level is just too much for them. “A lot of times they reinjure. Some good news is that Jonny Williams is probably another week or so away before he can start joining in. “That is really good news. Adam Matthews trained today and trained well which is another plus. “I don’t think we will be as bad as we were last weekend in terms of numbers and we will improve with Jake coming in from Chelsea.”

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Some better news at last

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-10, 11:32 am

N'Dong is not awful...he runs around a lot (not always effectively)

Kone could be good but chooses not to

Last edited by sunderpitt on 2018-01-10, 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-10, 11:36 am

sunderpitt wrote:N'Dong is not awful...he runs around a lot (not always effectively)
I have re reAD THE op TWICE AND STILL CANT FIND THE BIT THAT SAYS n'dONG IS AWFULL

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-01-10, 12:13 pm

sunderpitt wrote:N'Dong is not awful...he runs around a lot (not always effectively)

Kone could be good but chooses not to

Get Kone back in the team asap - it's that time of year when he chooses to play well Very Happy
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  talcnturnip on 2018-01-10, 12:39 pm

Take it there have been no takers for these two then? Or maybe just maybe they have realised that playing well regularly will get them noticed by potential new clubs.

talcnturnip
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-10, 12:52 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
I have re reAD THE op TWICE AND STILL CANT FIND THE BIT THAT SAYS n'dONG IS AWFULL

Nurse he is out of bed.. increase his medication
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-10, 1:26 pm

talcnturnip wrote:Take it there have been no takers for these two then? Or maybe just maybe they have realised that playing well regularly will get them noticed by potential new clubs.
I have a feeling it will be a deadline day daft offer for both

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2018-01-10, 4:36 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
talcnturnip wrote:Take it there have been no takers for these two then? Or maybe just maybe they have realised that playing well regularly will get them noticed by potential new clubs.
If it is, I would say no because it is too late to use a slice of the money to make improvements!
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-01-10, 7:06 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
10 mill for both from BSA. And we will accept.

Kone is an absolute c*nt and I would prefer the f*cker snapped both cruciates on his 1st game for his new club. Most unprofeesional tw*t I have ever came across. Wouldnt surprise me if its purely to prove his fitness to Sam.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Red black cat1956 on 2018-01-11, 2:13 pm

Yeah I think it'll be a last minute deal but I doubt Coleman would receive much, if any, of the I comming monies. Club will have a lower wage bill and there'll still be loans to come.
Red black cat1956

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum