SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland Til I Die
Today at 7:42 pm by sunderpitt

» Happy Christmas
Today at 7:41 pm by Kipper

» Sunderland v Bristol Rovers
Today at 7:37 pm by Kipper

» Predictions Week 18
Today at 2:56 pm by oldblackcat

» Weekend Weather.
Today at 10:00 am by cyprussyd

» From the Don
Today at 8:58 am by sunderpitt

» Need Help in Identifying Some Sunderland AFC Autograph's on a shirt
Yesterday at 2:40 pm by Hieronymus

» Sartori
Yesterday at 12:08 pm by sunderpitt

» The bad old days
2018-12-13, 10:16 pm by cyprussyd

» The South Stand
2018-12-13, 8:57 pm by gil t azell

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Welcome Jake

Go down

Welcome Jake

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-08, 4:53 pm

As I previously said before, Jake Clarke-Salter would be a [ltr]#SAFC[/ltr] player today, and #SAFC can confirm that. The 20 year old signs for the Black Cats until the end of the season.
[ltr]#Cam[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Jake

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-08, 6:29 pm

Speaking about the signing, manager Chris Coleman said: “Jake is a hugely talented young player who has jumped at the opportunity to come to this club and show people what he can do.
“You don’t play for a club like Chelsea unless you have tremendous ability and I’m sure he will be able to demonstrate that for Sunderland.

“Jake is exactly the type of hungry young player I have spoken about and he has shown me just how keen he is to come to here and play in front of our supporters.”

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT on 2018-01-08, 6:37 pm

Sounds okay mate just hope we see actions as well as words from the lad. As for Coleman’s remarks about being good if you play for Chelsea I have two words for that Hall and Diliboji.
Seriously though if we can get the best out of this lad then maybe he would think about a permanent move, that’s if we can afford him.

TNT
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-08, 9:05 pm

talcnturnip wrote:Sounds okay mate just hope we see actions as well as words from the lad. As for Coleman’s remarks about being good if you play for Chelsea I have two words for that Hall and Diliboji.
Seriously though if we can get the best out of this lad then maybe he would think about a permanent move, that’s if we can afford him.

Dilly dodgy what a CB
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-08, 9:44 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
talcnturnip wrote:Sounds okay mate just hope we see actions as well as words from the lad. As for Coleman’s remarks about being good if you play for Chelsea I have two words for that Hall and Diliboji.

Dilly dodgy what a CB
Lol.  Laughing
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum