SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
next game
FcTables.com
Div 1 Table
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Tonights team
Today at 7:53 am by cyprussyd

» Quiz 102
Today at 4:53 am by Nostalgic

» That clears that up then
Yesterday at 10:03 pm by cyprussyd

» luton tickets
Yesterday at 9:40 pm by Flahive22

» Massive, massive, massive
Yesterday at 8:32 pm by oldblackcat

» Quiz 101
Yesterday at 8:13 pm by oldblackcat

» Embleton
Yesterday at 6:26 pm by cyprussyd

» The new east stand
Yesterday at 4:14 pm by cyprussyd

» Billy's Brick
Yesterday at 2:42 pm by cyprussyd

» Maja
Yesterday at 10:03 am by cyprussyd

No bugger wants him

Go down

No bugger wants him

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-07, 3:23 pm

M'VILA TO LEAVE KAZAN
Former Sunderland midfielder Yann M'Vila is set to leave Rubin Kazan due to their financial troubles, with Saint-Etienne interested in the 27-year-old, according to L'Equipe.
He has previously worked with Saint-Etienne manager Jean-Louis Gasset during his time with the France national team.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: No bugger wants him

Post  TNT on 2018-01-07, 3:26 pm

Too late now mate

TNT
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-07, 3:28 pm

talcnturnip wrote:Too late now mate
I never once regretted not bringing him back but find it strange how a player many had orgsimims over still cant get that move.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-07, 3:36 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
talcnturnip wrote:Too late now mate
I never once regretted not bringing him back but find it strange how a player many had orgsimims over still cant get that move.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-01-07, 5:32 pm

Where's it say no one wants him. Says St Ettienne do. Wouldn't surprise me if Sam still goes for him but we'll see. Personally I wouldn't come over the bloke but he certainly showed up Cattermole for what he is at the time he was here. It'd b  great if he was here in his place right now but that ship has sailed.
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-07, 7:48 pm

Kipper wrote:Where's it say no one wants him. Says St Ettienne do. Wouldn't surprise me if Sam still goes for him but we'll see. Personally I wouldn't come over the bloke but he certainly showed up Cattermole for what he is at the time he was here. It'd b  great if he was here in his place right now but that ship has sailed.
Well this is the third window and he is still looking for his move so not breaking doors down to get him. Bit of a Kone for me, when good very good but when not very bad.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-01-08, 10:10 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:Where's it say no one wants him. Says St Ettienne do. Wouldn't surprise me if Sam still goes for him but we'll see. Personally I wouldn't come over the bloke but he certainly showed up Cattermole for what he is at the time he was here. It'd b  great if he was here in his place right now but that ship has sailed.
Well this is the third window and he is still looking for his move so not breaking doors down to get him. Bit of a Kone for me, when good very good but when not very bad.

Never seen him very bad. Indifferent on a couple of occasions yes. Wasn't aware he'd been after a move for that long either. He signed a contract with the Russians and is only now looking to leave because of their financial situation. Debating M'Villa is hardly relevant anymore though but I won't knock every player that has left or is likely to leave. Sorry, that's not fair - you made exceptions for Defoe and Pickford.
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-08, 10:33 am

Imho we made a mistake not getting him signed. N"Dong cost more and is not as good.

As been said probably too late now, ship has sailed etc.

We make do and mend.. and slowly sink Sad
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-08, 10:41 am

sunderpitt wrote:Imho we made a mistake not getting him signed. N"Dong cost more and is not as good.

As been said probably too late now, ship has sailed etc.

We make do and mend.. and slowly sink Sad
It's like darning your socks isn't it?
Instead of buying a new pair.
We're going back to my granny's days here.
Make do & mend.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-12, 8:05 pm

M'VILA JOINS ST ETIENNE
Former Inter Milan and Sunderland midfielder Yann M'Vila has signed a one-and-a-half-year contract with Ligue 1 club St Etienne.
The 27-year-old, a product of the Rennes academy, leaves Rubin Kazan after a five-year association with the Russian Premier League side.
A statement published on St Etienne's official website said M'Vila, who made 40 appearances for Sunderland while on loan at the Stadium of Light, had committed to Les Verts until June 2019. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum