SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Scatty Moo is very old
Today at 5:42 pm by Vincemac

» Players of Season so far
Today at 5:07 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions New Years Day
Today at 4:48 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Week 21
Today at 4:39 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Week 20
Today at 4:37 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Boxing Day
Today at 4:23 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Week 19
Today at 4:05 pm by barrowmackem

» OK, call me an old softy
Today at 3:40 pm by cyprussyd

» Moaniho sacked
Today at 1:42 pm by Sid MCFC

» League Table Week 18
Today at 12:55 pm by Vincemac

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Game change

Go down

Game change

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-07, 10:31 am

Sunderland's upcoming Sky Bet Championship game at Birmingham City will be re-arranged following the Blues' progression in the Emirates FA Cup.
City beat Burton Albion 1-0 to move on to the Fourth Round, with ties to be played on the weekend of 27th/28th January.
Therefore, the Black Cats' trip to the Midlands - originally scheduled for the 27th - will now be rescheduled.
A new date will be announced in due course.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game change

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-11, 5:35 pm

BIRMINGHAM GAME CONFIRMED
Sunderland AFC’s re-arranged EFL Championship game away to Birmingham City will take place on Tuesday 30th January, 7.45pm kick-off, at St Andrew’s.
The game had been postponed due to the Blues’ progress in the Emirates FA Cup and, in line with EFL rules, will now be played on the next available fixture date. Tickets for the match are priced at £20 for adults, £15 for over 65s & students with a valid ID, £10 for under 19s and £5 for under 13s.
Please note that under 15s will not be permitted into the ground without an accompanying adult, therefore no tickets will be sold to under 15s without the purchase of an adult ticket.
Supporters should also be aware that tickets are being sold with the original date and time of the fixture, but are valid for the new date and time.
Phases of sale are listed below, with each stage subject to availability and only available to season card holders until general sale:

30+ BCP from 9am on Monday 15th January until 4.30pm Tuesday 16th January
10+ BCP from 9am on Wednesday 17th January until 4.30pm Thursday 18th January
0+ BCP from 9am until 4.30pm Friday 19th January
General sale to commence from 9am Monday 22nd January

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Red black cat1956 on 2018-01-12, 1:50 pm

This could be in our favour as our weak team could be strengthened by the time this is rescheduled. I fancy a strong run from us soon when CC has got focused and committed loans in the team.
Red black cat1956
First team squad
First team squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-01-12, 2:13 pm

Red black cat1956 wrote:This could be in our favour as our weak team could be strengthened by the time this is rescheduled. I fancy a strong run from us soon when CC has got focused and committed loans in the team.
Good point and I hope you are right Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum