SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» I agree with Charlie 100%
Yesterday at 11:22 pm by Silvers

» League Attendances
Yesterday at 2:02 pm by cyprussyd

» Watmore
Yesterday at 1:07 pm by sunderpitt

» Quiz 112
Yesterday at 12:55 pm by MrRAWhite

» BREXIT again
Yesterday at 12:25 pm by cyprussyd

» N'Dong
Yesterday at 11:13 am by barrowmackem

» Our next two games Coventry Away
Yesterday at 11:03 am by Kipper

» A fine line
2018-09-24, 11:03 pm by MrRAWhite

» Predictions Week 9
2018-09-24, 10:39 pm by Silvers

» Our new music
2018-09-24, 1:17 pm by vinkel

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

4 weeks to save our season

Go down

4 weeks to save our season

Post  vinkel on 2018-01-03, 9:25 am

And i dont think i am exaggerating the situation we are in. May not only be the season could be the forseeable future. If Short can't sell up soon, some on here may never see better days. Glass half empty and draining fast.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Re: 4 weeks to save our season

Post  oxfordshire on 2018-01-03, 10:34 am

Very true. The silence is deafening. As was the case previously the window opens and the hierarchy pontificate. One feels for CC. BAIN has obviously left the room. Morale throughout the fan base is evaporating rapidly and you would imagine attendances will plummet if this window is as dismal as the last one which was a spin doctors delight. I believe lots looked at this season and automatically assumed the club would walk it back to the premier. Some feared the worst but probably didn't really believe it. Well guess what. The worst now appears as a nightmare in the making. Talk of promotion back to the Premier is a mere pipe dream and my fear is if we ever get back how are we going to compete. It appears the club doesn't have 2 brass razoos to rub together let alone the cost of a premier league team. Be very scared.
oxfordshire
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-03, 10:46 am

oxfordshire wrote:Very true. The silence is deafening. As was the case previously the window opens and the hierarchy pontificate. One feels for CC. BAIN  has obviously left the room. Morale throughout the fan base is evaporating rapidly and you would imagine attendances will plummet if this window is as dismal as the last one which was a spin doctors delight. I believe lots looked at this season and automatically assumed the club would walk it back to the premier. Some feared the worst but probably didn't  really believe it. Well guess what. The worst now appears as a nightmare in the making. Talk of promotion back to the Premier is a mere pipe dream and my fear is if we ever get back how are we going to compete. It appears the club doesn't have 2 brass razoos to rub together let alone the cost of a premier league team. Be very scared.
Attendances have already plummeted 
And for those fans who wanted us to get relegated and then assume we would bounce back 
Well they need to realise that short has drawn as much money out of the club as he can.
The when we sell our other few assets he will pocket that money aswell 
Leaving cookie to arrange loans.
And you wonder why the club treats is fans with contempt 
Many supporters know nowt.
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down