SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» League Table Week 21
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by Vincemac

» Predictions Week 22
Yesterday at 8:48 pm by canary-dave

» What about us? Come on son you will love Roker
Yesterday at 8:42 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 21
Yesterday at 8:11 pm by gil t azell

» RIP Jimmy
Yesterday at 8:03 pm by canary-dave

» Sunderland v Hull City--Match Day Thread
Yesterday at 4:46 pm by cyprussyd

» A Good read IMO
Yesterday at 2:12 pm by cyprussyd

» Robin Ruiter
Yesterday at 1:07 pm by Hieronymus

» Will we stay up with no reinforcements?
Yesterday at 11:26 am by Billy D

» Thanks Syd, thanks Billy
Yesterday at 11:20 am by Billy D

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

canary-dave

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Get out of our club

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get out of our club

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-31, 10:20 pm

 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Today at 10:18 pm

Who would have thought it.

slow, old, static, shit

BECOMES

Sunderlands Zidan


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 43611
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Get out of our club

Post  Billy D on 2017-12-31, 10:26 pm

Nice hair cut.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3233
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Get out of our club

Post  talcnturnip on 2018-01-01, 11:24 am

And only in the team because others are worse or injured, the bloke has had a couple of decent games where he had very little creating, passing and running to do ( which is what midfielders do or so I thought) that won’t happen every game and, he will go back to his usual slow non passing self very soon.
Yet another who should be shown the door reminds me of what Rodwell will be in a few years time if he stays with us.
P.S. the haircut is the only similarity he has to Zidane and the only similarity he ever will have.

talcnturnip
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3109
Join date : 2012-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Get out of our club

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-01, 11:36 am

talcnturnip wrote:And only in the team because others are worse or injured, the bloke has had a couple of decent games where he had very little creating, passing and running to do ( which is what midfielders do or so I thought) that won’t happen every game and, he will go back to his usual slow non passing self very soon.
Yet another who should be shown the door reminds me of what Rodwell will be in a few years time if he stays with us.
P.S. the haircut is the only similarity he has to Zidane and the only similarity he ever will have.
That is the correct answer.  like
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3233
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Get out of our club

Post  gil t azell on 2018-01-01, 11:54 am

I refer my honourable friends to what talc said.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4842
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 57
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Get out of our club

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-01, 11:55 am

That's the way, lets get behind the team, oh no, kicking them at every given opportunity is the Sunderland way, I forgot.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 43611
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Get out of our club

Post  gil t azell on 2018-01-01, 11:58 am

cyprussyd wrote:That's the way, lets get behind the team, oh no, kicking them at every given opportunity is the Sunderland way, I forgot.

I would love to be proved wrong. While he is wearing the shirt he will get my backing but I'm afraid him n Catts are just too slow. Yes he can spray some decent passes about but he also gets overrun in midfield by younger, faster more physical players. And imo thats what SAFC need.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4842
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 57
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Get out of our club

Post  talcnturnip on 2018-01-01, 12:18 pm

Behind the team mate just because I don’t rate this bloke as “Zidane like” doesn’t mean I’m not behind the team.

________________________________________________________
"If I had to choose between dribbling past 5 players and scoring from 40 yards at Anfield or shagging Miss World , it would be a hard choice.
Thankfully I've done both"
George Best

talcnturnip
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3109
Join date : 2012-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Get out of our club

Post  Mackemneil on 2018-01-01, 1:43 pm

Gibson is not good enough for the team we want, alas, he is part of the team we have. In the not too distant past I wanted him out of the club, not because he had any less ability than the rest, but because of his attitude, his drunken rant and as with many of his colleagues a lack of passion and effort. We are now seeing a degree of passion and effort from him under Cookies management, let's hope it continues! But, please give credit when it is due!
avatar
Mackemneil
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 2037
Join date : 2012-08-10
Age : 62
Location : Holme on Spalding Moor, York

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Get out of our club

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-01, 1:50 pm

Mackemneil wrote:Gibson is not good enough for the team we want, alas, he is part of the team we have. In the not too distant past I wanted him out of the club, not because he had any less ability than the rest, but because of his attitude, his drunken rant and as with many of his colleagues a lack of passion and effort. We are now seeing a degree of passion and effort from him under Cookies management, let's hope it continues! But, please give credit when it is due!
and that is all I suggest

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 43611
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Get out of our club

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-01-01, 6:40 pm

cyprussyd wrote:

 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Today at 10:18 pm
Who would have thought it.
slow, old, static, shit
BECOMES
Sunderlands Zidan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Please enlighten me, whats he done now?


________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9587
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Get out of our club

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-01, 7:13 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Today at 10:18 pm
Who would have thought it.
slow, old, static, shit
BECOMES
Sunderlands Zidan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Please enlighten me, whats he done now?

Two half decent games out of several shit ones & all of a sudden people are sucking him off.
Makes no difference now like as he went off injured
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3233
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Get out of our club

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-01, 8:39 pm

Billy D wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]







[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Today at 10:18 pm
Who would have thought it.
slow, old, static, shit
BECOMES
Sunderlands Zidan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Please enlighten me, whats he done now?

Two half decent games out of several shit ones & all of a sudden people are sucking him off.
Makes no difference now like as he went off injured
Or maybe a few games giving 100% to the team is worth a pat on the back. I do however accept that for some fans its far easier to simply be silly, silly Billy

BTW Billy you do talk a lot about sucking men off, that old forces training I assume

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 43611
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Get out of our club

Post  Billy D on 2018-01-01, 9:07 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]









[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Today at 10:18 pm
Who would have thought it.
slow, old, static, shit
BECOMES
Sunderlands Zidan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Please enlighten me, whats he done now?

Two half decent games out of several shit ones & all of a sudden people are sucking him off.
Makes no difference now like as he went off injured
Or maybe a few games giving 100% to the team is worth a pat on the back. I do however accept that for some fans its far easier to simply be silly, silly Billy

BTW Billy you do talk a lot about sucking men off, that old forces training I assume
Righto, whatever you say.
Get well soon fella.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3233
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Get out of our club

Post  vinkel on 2018-01-01, 9:14 pm

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]










[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Today at 10:18 pm
Who would have thought it.
slow, old, static, shit
BECOMES
Sunderlands Zidan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Please enlighten me, whats he done now?

Two half decent games out of several shit ones & all of a sudden people are sucking him off.
Makes no difference now like as he went off injured
Or maybe a few games giving 100% to the team is worth a pat on the back. I do however accept that for some fans its far easier to simply be silly, silly Billy

BTW Billy you do talk a lot about sucking men off, that old forces training I assume
Righto, whatever you say.
Get well soon fella.

I don't want to take sides here, but we were a better side with him playing.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 1959
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 66
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Get out of our club

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum