SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» UFOs/Aliens
Today at 1:56 am by niceonemarra

» That McNair goal
Yesterday at 7:34 pm by oldblackcat

» Predictions Week ..
Yesterday at 7:31 pm by oldblackcat

» Sunderland v Burton
Yesterday at 2:56 pm by cyprussyd

» Meeting between SAFC and Supporter Groups Collective Thursday 12th April 2018, Stadium of Light
Yesterday at 12:55 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland ticket policy shift to keep out Newcastle United fans
2018-04-19, 11:47 pm by MrRAWhite

» Safe standing
2018-04-19, 11:25 pm by Hieronymus

» No news is good news!
2018-04-19, 2:20 pm by canary-dave

» Alonso named PFA left back of the year
2018-04-19, 1:04 pm by cyprussyd

» To V or not to V.
2018-04-19, 12:54 pm by Hieronymus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Sunderland v Barnsley

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Sunderland v Barnsley

Post  vinkel on 2018-01-01, 6:05 pm

Firstly, i am pleased i went. Showed me i have much better things to do in my life than to watch them.
As for the game, started slowly and nervy first 10 mins. Then Gibson  started to run things. Even when he went off i felt we were the better team up to half time.
Half time Coleman changed formation and to me that lost us the game. I agreed with Maja coming on but not at the expense of juggling the back 5. I would have taken Mcmanaman off instead of Oviedo.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-01, 6:21 pm

vinkel wrote:Firstly, i am pleased i went. Showed me i have much better things to do in my life than to watch them.
As for the game, started slowly and nervy first 10 mins. Then Gibson  started to run things. Even when he went off i felt we were the better team up to half time.
Half time Coleman changed formation and to me that lost us the game. I agreed with Maja coming on but not at the expense of juggling the back 5. I would have taken Mcmanaman off instead of Oviedo.

Where I park they are losing the road for 4 weeks from the 10th, to do with the new bridge
 Sounds a good excuse to stop watching that rubbish. I wonder if Coleman will walk...
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT on 2018-01-01, 6:46 pm

Thought Oviedo was injured again which is why he was subbed?
Their goal went over JOS who failed to do anything, bounces over Browning ( I think) and the Barnsley lad had a free header, with the original starting 11 they would still have scored so don’t think the changes had much to do with the goal just a basic error yet again. Our problem is no creativity from midfield and supply to the strikers. Seems strange to me that Grabban is injured in the run up to the window opening or maybe I’m just being suspicious.

TNT
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-01-01, 6:50 pm

talcnturnip wrote:Thought Oviedo was injured again which is why he was subbed?
Their goal went over JOS who failed to do anything, bounces over Browning ( I think) and the Barnsley lad had a free header, with the original starting 11 they would still have scored so don’t think the changes had much to do with the goal just a basic error yet again. Our problem is no creativity from midfield and supply to the strikers. Seems strange to me that Grabban is injured in the run up to the window opening or maybe I’m just being suspicious.
Suspect

Possibly but is it's a little to intellectual for our mob don't you think.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT on 2018-01-01, 6:52 pm

Maybe for us but not Bournemouth mate, not scoring goals Defoe out for a good spell.

TNT
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-01-01, 7:04 pm

talcnturnip wrote:Gibson went off in the first half about 33 minutes mark they scored in the second half 47 minutes ish. After seeing the goal with or without him they would have scored.
Oh sorry, I got back and started listening just before second half started and the way they were talking on radio it sounded like a rejig after Gibson went off at half time. I must have misheard or misunderstood Smile
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-01-02, 3:46 am

Rather apt....

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content