SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» UFOs/Aliens
Today at 1:56 am by niceonemarra

» That McNair goal
Yesterday at 7:34 pm by oldblackcat

» Predictions Week ..
Yesterday at 7:31 pm by oldblackcat

» Sunderland v Burton
Yesterday at 2:56 pm by cyprussyd

» Meeting between SAFC and Supporter Groups Collective Thursday 12th April 2018, Stadium of Light
Yesterday at 12:55 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland ticket policy shift to keep out Newcastle United fans
2018-04-19, 11:47 pm by MrRAWhite

» Safe standing
2018-04-19, 11:25 pm by Hieronymus

» No news is good news!
2018-04-19, 2:20 pm by canary-dave

» Alonso named PFA left back of the year
2018-04-19, 1:04 pm by cyprussyd

» To V or not to V.
2018-04-19, 12:54 pm by Hieronymus

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

So far so good

Go down

So far so good

Post  vinkel on 2017-12-24, 12:11 pm

Cookie has gained 8 points from 6 games, carry that for the second half of the season will get us to 49 points. At the moment a better gd than the other 3 in the bottom 4.
I  feel that will be enough. Thoughts.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Re: So far so good

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-24, 12:26 pm

A long season ahead but every confidence in the cookie monster getting us up the table

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2017-12-24, 1:13 pm

The old SAFC would have beaten Fulham and then LOST to the bottom team. We gained a point. Not ideal but a positive in my opinion.

Sheff U and Notts F will play football and attack us. We may just surprise them and pick up a few away points. I think we will.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-12-24, 2:19 pm

gil t azell wrote:The old SAFC would have beaten Fulham and then LOST to the bottom team. We gained a point. Not ideal but a positive in my opinion.

Sheff U and Notts F will play football and attack us. We may just surprise them and pick up a few away points. I think we will.

Yes I confess I wondered if the old failing would happen yesterday and so we would lose badly!

As it happens we could have won.. . We needed creativity especially when they went down to 10 men. Instead of one the young ones perhaps A McGeady should have appeared
.  Hindsight of course
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-24, 2:27 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
gil t azell wrote:The old SAFC would have beaten Fulham and then LOST to the bottom team. We gained a point. Not ideal but a positive in my opinion.

Yes I confess I wondered if the old failing would happen yesterday and so we would lose badly!

As it happens we could have won.. . We needed creativity especially when they went down to 10 men. Instead of one the young ones perhaps A McGeady should have appeared
.  Hindsight of course
Oh the joys of management..

"Bring on the kids was the cry"

The kids came on but we could not score

"Should have brought McGeady on"

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT on 2017-12-24, 3:06 pm

Not sure Mcgreedy would’ve made a difference when they went down to ten men they just shut the door, think bringing the kids on was the right choice fresh legs against tired defenders usually works.

TNT
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-12-24, 3:40 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:

.  Hindsight of course
Oh the joys of management..

"Bring on the kids was the cry"

The kids came on but we could not score

"Should have brought McGeady on"

Who knows... I do not know if AG  would have made a differene.. but in trying to break down Birmingham, we seemed to end up relying on a through pass from John O'Shea  Cool or  Love to complete a good cross... both unlikely occurrences
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum