SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» I agree with Charlie 100%
Yesterday at 11:22 pm by Silvers

» League Attendances
Yesterday at 2:02 pm by cyprussyd

» Watmore
Yesterday at 1:07 pm by sunderpitt

» Quiz 112
Yesterday at 12:55 pm by MrRAWhite

» BREXIT again
Yesterday at 12:25 pm by cyprussyd

» N'Dong
Yesterday at 11:13 am by barrowmackem

» Our next two games Coventry Away
Yesterday at 11:03 am by Kipper

» A fine line
2018-09-24, 11:03 pm by MrRAWhite

» Predictions Week 9
2018-09-24, 10:39 pm by Silvers

» Our new music
2018-09-24, 1:17 pm by vinkel

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

The January Rumour Mill.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: The January Rumour Mill.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-06, 7:06 am

Chris Coleman's first signing of the Janauray transfer window is expected to be in the [ltr]#SAFC[/ltr] camp by Monday. Jake Clarke-Salter, 20, is joining Coleman's Black Cats until the end of the season. The 20 year old, from Chelsea is expected to feature in and around the squad for Sunderland's next Championship fixture against Cardiff next weekend.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT on 2018-01-06, 10:12 am

Is he the left back mate if yes then good as we have zero decent cover there.

TNT
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-06, 10:17 am

talcnturnip wrote:Is he the left back mate if yes then good as we have zero decent cover there.
CB to replace Wilson is my guess, OShea for experience with two young energetic young ones either side.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-06, 10:56 am

cyprussyd wrote:Chris Coleman's first signing of the Janauray transfer window is expected to be in the 
[ltr]#SAFC[/ltr]

camp by Monday. Jake Clarke-Salter, 20, is joining Coleman's Black Cats until the end of the season. The 20 year old, from Chelsea is expected to feature in and around the squad for Sunderland's next Championship fixture against Cardiff next weekend.
Yeh he’s a good young up and coming centre half 
England kid
Younger than our kids 
He must be better option cause ours aren’t ......?.....????????????
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  paddocklad on 2018-01-06, 11:09 am

Can’t understand that as they haven’t been given a chance to show
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-06, 2:39 pm

paddocklad wrote:Can’t understand that as they haven’t been given a chance to show
Yeh that’s my point 
Try our kids first before we bring in younger ones
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-01-06, 2:49 pm

Vincemac wrote:
paddocklad wrote:Can’t understand that as they haven’t been given a chance to show
Yeh that’s my point 
Maybe they are not performing well at the AOL, that is something Cookie will see

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-06, 5:06 pm

COLEMAN'S FIRST SIGNING
Sunderland are expected to finalise a loan deal for Chelsea defender Jake Clarke-Salter over the weekend.
We understand the two clubs have agreed a deal in principle until the end of the season. 
Chelsea have included the 20-year-old on the bench to play Norwich in the FA Cup tonight, but he is set to become Chris Coleman’s first signing abd should travel north tomorrow to finalise the deal.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-06, 5:30 pm

Well it looks as if we missed out on the little Liverpool lad... gone for a snip of £140m

We are, stating the obvious, not in the same league and ever more it looks like
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-01-06, 7:32 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Yeh that’s my point 
Maybe they are not performing well at the AOL, that is something Cookie will see
Or maybe there flogged before seniors & management arrive. Administration & a rebuild with youth is the only way aided by a few seniors who want to be here that'll accept risk & reward contracts.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-06, 9:13 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Yeh that’s my point 
Or maybe there flogged before seniors & management arrive. Administration & a rebuild with youth is the only way aided by a few seniors who want to be here that'll accept risk & reward contracts.
Or there not good enough
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-01-07, 3:20 am

Vincemac wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Yeh that’s my point 
Or there not good enough
Do you mean there not good enough or management?

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-07, 10:54 am

@JHunterChron
[ltr]#cfc[/ltr] defender Jake Clarke-Salter expected on Wearside today for a medical ahead of loan deal. Official confirmation that he's signed is likely to come tomorrow. [ltr]#safc[/ltr]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Red black cat1956 on 2018-01-07, 4:06 pm

What has Beadling done wrong he gets good reports from the academy games yet never feature in the first 11. The cup game was made for his introduction alongside JOS. Now, we are possibly bringing in a Chelsea starlet - what message is that sending out. Maybe we'll find out when Beadling is released or loaned out. We need to try our rated youngsters first imo.
Red black cat1956
First team squad
First team squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Red black cat1956 on 2018-01-07, 4:07 pm

What has Beadling done wrong he gets good reports from the academy games yet never feature in the first 11. The cup game was made for his introduction alongside JOS. Now, we are possibly bringing I have a a Chelsea starlet - what message is, that sending out. Maybe we'll find out when Beadling is released or loaned out. We need to try our rated youngsters first imo
Red black cat1956
First team squad
First team squad

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-07, 5:17 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Yeh that’s my point 
Or there not good enough
Do you mean there not good enough or management?
Management 
Seem to think the young players are not good enough
That’s why we are getting younger ones on loan
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-01-07, 6:54 pm

[size=32]Liverpool ‘delay’ Ben Woodburn’s Sunderland loan following Philippe Coutinho exit[/size]

They new Coutinho was leaving 
So what’s changed
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-07, 6:55 pm

Vincemac wrote:[size=32]Liverpool ‘delay’ Ben Woodburn’s Sunderland loan following Philippe Coutinho exit[/size]

They new Coutinho was leaving 
So what’s changed
injuries

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-01-12, 12:17 pm

Movement in the right direction. Let's hope Coleman gets who he wants:

Sunderland striker James Vaughan is on the verge of a permanent transfer to League One Wigan Athletic. Sunderland have already lost top scorer Lewis Grabban this month after the striker made it clear his future wasn't on Wearside with interest in the AFC Bournemouth striker from other Championship clubs. And now Sunderland are prepared to allow Vaughan to leave, even though it would leave them with inexperienced teenage duo Joel Asoro and Josh Maja for the trip to Cardiff City. Vaughan signed for Sunderland in the summer from Bury for £500,000. The Echo understands the fee with Wigan is expected to be undisclosed. Coleman is targeting two strikers this month and remains hopeful of landing his targets soon, though he was coy on links with Burnley striker Jon Walters.Coleman said: "James sees himself playing elsewhere, I don't think it has worked great here."Everybody hoped it would have gone differently, there is a conversation going on right now with both clubs."I have said before about letting him leave the building before we have something to fall back on but it has got to the stage where it is pretty serious that he could go. "But for us to let that happen, of course, we need two strikers in and we are pretty close on doing that. It may take a few days."Conversations are ongoing with Wigan at the moment."On the Vaughan deal, Coleman added: "It is a cash deal and I don't think it has worked out here."We are bottom of the league, we have been here six months with this team. "What is the point in keeping things the same, we have to change things. Simple as. It is an area we have to change."Whether we kept him or not I still wanted two more in."Without him, two don't change, we also have young Josh Maja who will get better. We still need two in there."

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-12, 12:22 pm

Kipper wrote:Movement in the right direction. Let's hope Coleman gets who he wants:

Sunderland striker James Vaughan is on the verge of a permanent transfer to League One Wigan Athletic. Sunderland have already lost top scorer Lewis Grabban this month after the striker made it clear his future wasn't on Wearside with interest in the AFC Bournemouth striker from other Championship clubs. And now Sunderland are prepared to allow Vaughan to leave, even though it would leave them with inexperienced teenage duo Joel Asoro and Josh Maja for the trip to Cardiff City. Vaughan signed for Sunderland in the summer from Bury for £500,000. The Echo understands the fee with Wigan is expected to be undisclosed. Coleman is targeting two strikers this month and remains hopeful of landing his targets soon, though he was coy on links with Burnley striker Jon Walters.Coleman said: "James sees himself playing elsewhere, I don't think it has worked great here."Everybody hoped it would have gone differently, there is a conversation going on right now with both clubs."I have said before about letting him leave the building before we have something to fall back on but it has got to the stage where it is pretty serious that he could go. "But for us to let that happen, of course, we need two strikers in and we are pretty close on doing that. It may take a few days."Conversations are ongoing with Wigan at the moment."On the Vaughan deal, Coleman added: "It is a cash deal and I don't think it has worked out here."We are bottom of the league, we have been here six months with this team. "What is the point in keeping things the same, we have to change things. Simple as. It is an area we have to change."Whether we kept him or not I still wanted two more in."Without him, two don't change, we also have young Josh Maja who will get better. We still need two in there."

Sorry to sound like a broken record but I love Coleman and his attitude

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-01-12, 12:59 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:Movement in the right direction. Let's hope Coleman gets who he wants:

Sorry to sound like a broken record but I love Coleman and his attitude

There was a certain amount of love for Grayson as well, but I think Coleman is definitely more the real deal. What we need right now.
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum