SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» I agree with Charlie 100%
Yesterday at 11:22 pm by Silvers

» League Attendances
Yesterday at 2:02 pm by cyprussyd

» Watmore
Yesterday at 1:07 pm by sunderpitt

» Quiz 112
Yesterday at 12:55 pm by MrRAWhite

» BREXIT again
Yesterday at 12:25 pm by cyprussyd

» N'Dong
Yesterday at 11:13 am by barrowmackem

» Our next two games Coventry Away
Yesterday at 11:03 am by Kipper

» A fine line
2018-09-24, 11:03 pm by MrRAWhite

» Predictions Week 9
2018-09-24, 10:39 pm by Silvers

» Our new music
2018-09-24, 1:17 pm by vinkel

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

The January Rumour Mill.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: The January Rumour Mill.

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-31, 12:05 am

Jack Rodwell (Sunderland)

Will be allowed to leave as Sunderland look to trim their wage bill of his £70,000-a-week salary.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-31, 12:06 am

Middlesbrough and Sunderland are in discussions over a move for Ghana international Edwin Gyasi.
The winger, who plays for Aelsunds in Norway, has also drawn attention from Premier League West Bromwich Albion and can leave for an initial £600,000 with add-ons.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Middlesbrough and Sunderland to battle it out for winger Edwin Gyasi
Born and raised in Holland to Ghanaian parents, Gyasi made his international debut for Ghana last September and scored his first international goal against Egypt in…
DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-12-31, 4:55 am

cyprussyd wrote:Jack Rodwell (Sunderland)

Will be allowed to leave as Sunderland look to trim their wage bill of his £70,000-a-week salary.

Nobody will want him
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-31, 5:15 am

Ki Sung-yueng (Swansea)
Free in the summer, the 28-year-old is being considered by West Ham.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5223517/January-sales-Sportsmail-reveals-available-sign.html#ixzz52oRtqvXi 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2017-12-31, 6:44 am

sunderpitt wrote:

Nobody will want him

I honestly believe he will leave us........................... and do better like every other bloody player who has left us has.

It hasnt worked out here for him and I dont think the bloke is interested one bit about being here. Once his contract has run down he will be at another club on a lot less money and will then have to prove himself. Then we will see the player we thought we were getting.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-31, 8:49 am

gil t azell wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:

Nobody will want him

I honestly believe he will leave us........................... and do better like every other bloody player who has left us has.

It hasnt worked out here for him and I dont think the bloke is interested one bit about being here. Once his contract has run down he will be at another club on a lot less money and will then have to prove himself. Then we will see the player we thought we were getting.
After watching Jack and listening to opinions from people near to the club I honestly dont think its anything to do with lack of interest on the money.

Something has gone very wrong in Jacks head and it probably started well before he joined us and the worse it gets the more he is booed, understandably, and the more the torment increases.

I hope he get s a move, finds some peace and happiness and starts to enjoy playing football again.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-12-31, 9:17 am

cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:[size=32]Jack Rodwell (Sunderland)[/size]

[size=32]Will be allowed to leave as Sunderland look to trim their wage bill of his £70,000-a-week salary.[/size]

Nobody will want him

After watching Jack and listening to opinions from people near to the club I honestly dont think its anything to do with lack of interest on the money.

Something has gone very wrong in Jacks head and it probably started well before he joined us and the worse it gets the more he is booed, understandably, and the more the torment increases.

I hope he get s a move, finds some peace and happiness and starts to enjoy playing football again.

Yes I agree if the man has mental health problems he should have our sympathy, as anyone should.. you name a person or family that has not suffered from mental health issues.

What however gets me cross is that given his problems he at least should take a settlement of the rest of his contract and move on
 Atm he casts a blight over the club and of course has that record
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-12-31, 10:09 am

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:[size=32]Jack Rodwell (Sunderland)[/size]

[size=32]Will be allowed to leave as Sunderland look to trim their wage bill of his £70,000-a-week salary.[/size]

Nobody will want him

Yes I agree if the man has mental health problems he should have our sympathy, as anyone should.. you name a person or family that has not suffered from mental health issues.

What however gets me cross is that given his problems he at least should take a settlement of the rest of his contract and move on
 Atm he casts a blight over the club and of course has that record
I have no idea as to what's going on inside his head but atm he's a waste of space & money.
If he has mental health issues then he should go see his GP or the club doctor who could refer him to a psychologist.
No-one can help him until he asks for it.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2017-12-31, 1:49 pm

I still believe he would be more suited to playing in Europe, not at a high level, but a change of environment for him and his family sounds like a good move!
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-31, 3:13 pm

Reports this morning claim Sunderland will allow James Vaughan to depart in January; could an audacious swoop for the pick of Man City’s young talent unearth an exciting replacement?

Claims Sunderland will let James Vaughan leave; could exciting Man City prospect take his place?
Reports this morning claim Sunderland will allow James Vaughan to depart in January; could an audacious swoop for the pick of Man City’s young talent unearth an exciting replacement?
ROKERREPORT.SBNATION.COM

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-12-31, 3:51 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Ki Sung-yueng (Swansea)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5223517/January-sales-Sportsmail-reveals-available-sign.html#ixzz52oRtqvXi 
I would love to seeus get him back, but of course London and Premier League will be a bigger attraction.
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2017-12-31, 4:56 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Ki Sung-yueng (Swansea)

I would love to seeus get him back, but of course London and Premier League will be a bigger attraction.
We weren’t big enough for him when he chose to stay at Swansea 
Can’t see him coming anywhere near us
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT on 2017-12-31, 6:41 pm

Think you are right Vince

TNT
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2017-12-31, 8:32 pm

talcnturnip wrote: like Think you are right Vince
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-01, 2:00 am

Wigan. Talking with Sunderland about a deal for James Vaughan. 

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-01-01, 9:39 am

cyprussyd wrote:Reports this morning claim Sunderland will allow James Vaughan to depart in January; could an audacious swoop for the pick of Man City’s young talent unearth an exciting replacement?

Claims Sunderland will let James Vaughan leave; could exciting Man City prospect take his place?
ROKERREPORT.SBNATION.COM
This would be an excellent deal imo....Vaughn hasn't replicated his goalscoring form in this league and this young lad wants to prove to Man City he's ready to break into the first team squad....we have nothing to lose if it happens
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-01-01, 9:44 am

Nobody signed for a huge amount yet... come on Short get the electronic money transfer codes passed to Cookie.. not Bane he is useless
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-01, 11:56 am

sunderpitt wrote:Nobody signed for a huge amount yet... come on Short get the electronic money transfer codes passed to Cookie.. not Bane he is useless
Sunders there is no money, get used to it

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT on 2018-01-01, 12:24 pm

We have to sell first or so we are told but that is totally the wrong way to do it, we sell a defender then teams we get in touch with about defenders just hike the price up or, do we go our usual route of free agents and released players?
Short has to invest some money to kick start our transfer window and, I have a feeling that Coleman has told him that, whether he does or not is up for debate.

TNT
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-01, 6:25 pm

CC reveals regarding transfers that Coleman on transfers: Nothing is imminent. We thought there was, but it has slowed down a bit. We thought we were quite close, but...
Ben Woodburn and Lukas Nmecha the only two players linked with a move to the SOL.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT on 2018-01-01, 6:39 pm

Loukas Nmecha syd is he a new one?

TNT
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-01, 6:43 pm

talcnturnip wrote:Loukas Nmecha syd is he a new one?
cyprussyd wrote:Reports this morning claim Sunderland will allow James Vaughan to depart in January; could an audacious swoop for the pick of Man City’s young talent unearth an exciting replacement?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ROKERREPORT.SBNATION.COM

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT on 2018-01-01, 6:50 pm

He will be a loan though mate we have no loans left unless we lose Grabban.
Can’t see him coming to us if I’m honest.
Sounds a decent player if we could get him mind.

TNT
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-01-01, 7:27 pm

talcnturnip wrote:He will be a loan though mate we have no loans left unless we lose Grabban.
Can’t see him coming to us if I’m honest.
Sounds a decent player if we could get him mind.
I think we can have 8 loan players but only 5 can be named on team sheet so should be okay. Not that I am expecting Grabban to stay mind. Crying or Very sad

Maybe Sid MCFC knows something about this lad we are looking at?
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-01-01, 8:18 pm

CHRIS COLEMAN is desperate to get some transfer business done this week to boost his squad amid fears the New Year’s Day defeat to Barnsley has also cost him Darron Gibson for weeks.

SUNDERLAND: Chris Coleman targets quick transfer business after Barnsley double blow
CHRIS COLEMAN is desperate to get some transfer business done this week to boost his squad amid fears the New Year’s Day defeat to Barnsley has…
THENORTHERNECHO.CO.UK

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum