SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» League Table Week 21
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by Vincemac

» Predictions Week 22
Yesterday at 8:48 pm by canary-dave

» What about us? Come on son you will love Roker
Yesterday at 8:42 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 21
Yesterday at 8:11 pm by gil t azell

» RIP Jimmy
Yesterday at 8:03 pm by canary-dave

» Sunderland v Hull City--Match Day Thread
Yesterday at 4:46 pm by cyprussyd

» A Good read IMO
Yesterday at 2:12 pm by cyprussyd

» Robin Ruiter
Yesterday at 1:07 pm by Hieronymus

» Will we stay up with no reinforcements?
Yesterday at 11:26 am by Billy D

» Thanks Syd, thanks Billy
Yesterday at 11:20 am by Billy D

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

cyprussyd, Kipper

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Predictions

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2017-12-22, 1:57 pm

Looks like I've confused the elderly gentlemen - Syd and Dave - by putting 4 lots of prediction competitions up
The first ones to kick off are week 18 - first game tonight
Come on - get yourselves sorted out
jinx
avatar
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Posts : 4449
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 51
Location : Roker

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-23, 8:00 am

Jerry the Jinx wrote:Looks like I've confused the elderly gentlemen - Syd and Dave - by putting 4 lots of prediction competitions up
The first ones to kick off are week 18 - first game tonight
Come on - get yourselves sorted out
jinx
Christmas this year was looking a little bleak then along comes the mistress with her whip and suddenly it;s the best Christmas ever.

Sorry for letting you down mistress, that canary boy just copied me he cant think for himself.

I love my new fury handcuffs BTW xxxxxxx

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 43611
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions

Post  canary-dave on 2017-12-23, 8:19 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Jerry the Jinx wrote:Looks like I've confused the elderly gentlemen - Syd and Dave - by putting 4 lots of prediction competitions up
The first ones to kick off are week 18 - first game tonight
Come on - get yourselves sorted out
jinx
Christmas this year was looking a little bleak then along comes the mistress with her whip and suddenly it;s the best Christmas ever.

Sorry for letting you down mistress, that canary boy just copied me he cant think for himself.

I love my new fury handcuffs BTW xxxxxxx

So I copied you without even seeing your predictions? I hope you don't get a good whipping for Christmas

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13608
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2017-12-23, 9:52 am

Gotta love old men - they're so easily pleased  sma sma sma
avatar
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Posts : 4449
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 51
Location : Roker

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-12-23, 10:11 am

Jerry the Jinx wrote:Gotta love old men - they're so easily pleased  sma sma sma
How true! Very Happy
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 8799
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-23, 10:16 am

Hieronymus wrote:
Jerry the Jinx wrote:Gotta love old men - they're so easily pleased  sma sma sma
How true! Very Happy
Dave, Dave, we have one each

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 43611
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions

Post  canary-dave on 2017-12-23, 11:28 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
Jerry the Jinx wrote:Gotta love old men - they're so easily pleased  sma sma sma
How true! Very Happy
Dave, Dave, we have one each


bounce bounce bounce bounce confused

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13608
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-12-23, 9:42 pm

Anyone's welcome to copy mine from this week if they want a couple of points rof rof

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9587
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Predictions

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum