SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
next game
FcTables.com
Div 1 Table
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Tonights team
Today at 12:30 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» That clears that up then
Yesterday at 10:03 pm by cyprussyd

» luton tickets
Yesterday at 9:40 pm by Flahive22

» Quiz 102
Yesterday at 9:35 pm by cyprussyd

» Massive, massive, massive
Yesterday at 8:32 pm by oldblackcat

» Quiz 101
Yesterday at 8:13 pm by oldblackcat

» Embleton
Yesterday at 6:26 pm by cyprussyd

» The new east stand
Yesterday at 4:14 pm by cyprussyd

» Billy's Brick
Yesterday at 2:42 pm by cyprussyd

» Maja
Yesterday at 10:03 am by cyprussyd


Asoro looks 12

Go down

Asoro looks 12

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-21, 11:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45932
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Asoro looks 12

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-12-21, 1:30 pm

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Just cos you were born looking old... no need to be jealous  Cool
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Asoro looks 12

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-21, 4:24 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Just cos you were born looking old... no need to be jealous  Cool
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45932
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Asoro looks 12

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-12-21, 4:33 pm

He does indeed Very Happy
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9276
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: Asoro looks 12

Post  gil t azell on 2017-12-21, 8:51 pm

Looks like he's just got out of detention. As long as he is doing the business tho who cares how young he looks.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5198
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Asoro looks 12

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-12-21, 9:26 pm

So long as he keeps up with his homework.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4039
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 80
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Asoro looks 12

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-21, 9:58 pm

gil t azell wrote:Looks like he's just got out of detention. As long as he is doing the business tho who cares how young he looks.
It wasn't a complaint Gil indeed quite the opposite, standing there looking at Cookie he looks young and maybe timid. The he steps out onto the pitch and changes, direct, strong and fearless.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45932
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Asoro looks 12

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-12-21, 10:21 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:Looks like he's just got out of detention. As long as he is doing the business tho who cares how young he looks.
It wasn't a complaint Gil indeed quite the opposite, standing there looking at Cookie he looks young and maybe timid. The he steps out onto the pitch and changes, direct, strong and fearless.

The baby faced assassin is reborn.. is he from the same country as the old manure player?
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 6978
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Asoro looks 12

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-12-22, 12:10 am

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Careful, it's Sunderland afterall  Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9901
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Asoro looks 12

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-22, 12:39 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Careful, it's Sunderland afterall  Rolling Eyes
It is and its bloody fantastic

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45932
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Asoro looks 12

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-12-22, 12:50 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Careful, it's Sunderland afterall  Rolling Eyes
It is and its bloody fantastic
I meant a grown man with his arm around a younger academy one   Suspect ....just kissing of course.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9901
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Asoro looks 12

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-22, 1:00 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Careful, it's Sunderland afterall  Rolling Eyes
It is and its bloody fantastic
I meant a grown man with his arm around a younger academy one   Suspect ....just kissing of course.
all the rage up here but dont tell

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45932
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Asoro looks 12

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-12-22, 2:10 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Careful, it's Sunderland afterall  Rolling Eyes
It is and its bloody fantastic
I meant a grown man with his arm around a younger academy one   Suspect ....just kissing of course.
all the rage up here but dont tell
TBH I think SAFC was noticeable by it's exclusion from the list of those  being investigated. 

Ps. Note to oneself Syd. The Village must try harder  tongue

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9901
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Asoro looks 12

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum