SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» I agree with Charlie 100%
Yesterday at 11:22 pm by Silvers

» League Attendances
Yesterday at 2:02 pm by cyprussyd

» Watmore
Yesterday at 1:07 pm by sunderpitt

» Quiz 112
Yesterday at 12:55 pm by MrRAWhite

» BREXIT again
Yesterday at 12:25 pm by cyprussyd

» N'Dong
Yesterday at 11:13 am by barrowmackem

» Our next two games Coventry Away
Yesterday at 11:03 am by Kipper

» A fine line
2018-09-24, 11:03 pm by MrRAWhite

» Predictions Week 9
2018-09-24, 10:39 pm by Silvers

» Our new music
2018-09-24, 1:17 pm by vinkel

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

come home ginger Jack

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

come home ginger Jack

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-19, 1:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sunderland AFC transfer news - Newcastle outcast Jack Colback set for Stadium of Light return?
Newcastle United outcast Jack Colback has been offered to Sunderland, the Echo understands.
SUNDERLANDECHO.COM

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: come home ginger Jack

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-12-19, 1:39 pm

I would have him back but depends why he REALLY left whether he will even want to.
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-12-19, 1:59 pm

I seriously f*cking hope not.
Once you've turned your coat you'll do the bastard again.
Like a dog that bites.
He's trying to resurrect his career because it's turned to crap.
Wouldn't touch the lad with a barge pole.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT on 2017-12-19, 2:05 pm

What he said

TNT
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-12-19, 2:09 pm

Billy D wrote:I seriously f*cking hope not.
Once you've turned your coat you'll do the bastard again.
Like a dog that bites.
He's trying to resurrect his career because it's turned to crap.
Wouldn't touch the lad with a barge pole.

He is a turncoat... he would have to put up with a huge amount of abuse. He would be a fool to come back here. Coleman would spend a lot of his politocal capital i.e.  as they say lose a lot of the fans regard if we offered him a place
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2017-12-19, 2:41 pm

Yeh, and make him a steward in the south west corner. I'm sure he would be welcome there.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-19, 4:41 pm

It is the season of good will so I will bite my tongue and leave the children to play.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-12-19, 5:16 pm

cyprussyd wrote:It is the season of good will so I will bite my tongue and leave the children to play.

Good heavens not only is Roswell your unknown grandson from a child you never knew you had in the free love 60s... but now it turns out the ginger pirlo is also related as well...

Syd you are a dark horse
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-19, 5:20 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:It is the season of good will so I will bite my tongue and leave the children to play.

Good heavens not only is Roswell your unknown grandson from a child you never knew you had in the free love 60s... but now it turns out the ginger pirlo is also related as well...

Syd you are a dark horse
And the sillyness contginues

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-12-19, 5:50 pm

sunderpitt wrote:

Syd you are a dark horse
Free love in the 60's you say?
I wasn't born until 1967 but the old guys in the club regale me with stories of wife swapping & stuff like that back then.
Very Happy
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-12-19, 6:07 pm

Under the present circumstances for the club and him I would not be against him coming back as an experienced Prem player despite his perceived history.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-12-19, 6:14 pm

Nostalgic wrote:Under the present circumstances for the club and him I would not be against him coming back as an experienced Prem player despite his perceived history.
Yes but did you wife swap in the 60's?
Free love & all that.
Sunders brought this up not me.
I bet he has a few miles on his clock.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  The Yakker on 2017-12-19, 6:25 pm

No, Not that ginger two faced barstool, hes a wonker of the highest wonkerness......
The Yakker
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-12-19, 6:44 pm

I remember him as an industrious, hard working player who got the chance to play for the team he supported as a youngster. Sadly for him it has not worked out

He could be a pivotal part of Cookie's team moving the Black Cats up the table. Don't cut off your nose to spite your face

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2017-12-19, 8:08 pm

A humongous big fat NO from me.

" I was sick of being in relegation battles I want to move to a better team" said he. Well were in a relegation battle one league lower.

I would rather hammer 6" rusty nails down my Japs eye than welcome that b*stard back. Let him rot in our great unwashed cousins reserve team. Let him stew and realise what he had.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-12-19, 8:12 pm

gil t azell wrote:A humongous big fat NO from me.

" I was sick of being in relegation battles I want to move to a better team" said he. Well were in a relegation battle one league lower.

I would rather hammer 6" rusty nails down my Japs eye than welcome that b*stard back. Let him rot in our great unwashed cousins reserve team. Let him stew and realise what he had.
Well said Gil. He'll end up somewhere like Rochdale or Stockport.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2017-12-19, 9:18 pm

beggars cant be choosers thats all i will say.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-12-19, 9:34 pm

barrowmackem wrote:beggars cant be choosers thats all i will say.
Indeed.
Bella Emberg is probably a better f*ck than none at all.
That said, I'd rather have a wank.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-12-19, 11:02 pm

gil t azell wrote:A humongous big fat NO from me.

If that does not make him sign now nothing will. finger cross

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2017-12-20, 10:31 am

I want players who are committed to the club. Colback has proved otherwise. The only reason he'd be coming back is because it's convenient. Stuff that. He's not that good anyway. If he had some talent and would add an extra dimension to our play then I'd consider selling my soul. We're better off moving players up from the U23s. And Syd - what's all this let the children play stuff? Sorry that people disagree with you but that's the way it is.
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-20, 11:20 am

Kipper wrote:I want players who are committed to the club. Colback has proved otherwise. The only reason he'd be coming back is because it's convenient. Stuff that. He's not that good anyway. If he had some talent and would add an extra dimension to our play then I'd consider selling my soul. We're better off moving players up from the U23s. And Syd - what's all this let the children play stuff? Sorry that people disagree with you but that's the way it is.
I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with me, none at all but some of the comments are for me very childish, sorry

BTW, who disagreed with me, all I did was post a piece from the Echo without an opinion either way.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2017-12-20, 11:30 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:I want players who are committed to the club. Colback has proved otherwise. The only reason he'd be coming back is because it's convenient. Stuff that. He's not that good anyway. If he had some talent and would add an extra dimension to our play then I'd consider selling my soul. We're better off moving players up from the U23s. And Syd - what's all this let the children play stuff? Sorry that people disagree with you but that's the way it is.
I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with me, none at all but some of the comments are for me very childish, sorry

BTW, who disagreed with me, all I did was post a piece from the Echo without an opinion either way.

At the point you made the comment I can't see any childish comments. I particularly find Billy's comment objective, well reasoned and articulate Very Happy
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-20, 11:44 am

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

At the point you made the comment I can't see any childish comments. I particularly find Billy's comment objective, well reasoned and articulate Very Happy
Good

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-12-20, 12:03 pm

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

If that is what you truly think I may have to review my opinion of you, not that that will bother you I assume

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-12-20, 2:09 pm

cyprussyd wrote:

Syd, you & I regularly disagree & indeed sometimes even argue.
Doesn't stop me thinking you're a great bloke.
Sometimes I wish you lived in my village. We could go down the club & buy each other a beer.
I'm always there for you fella like you were for me when you know what happened.
Talking of which, I really need to get up to West Road cemetery in Newcastle this week.
I'll have to go tomorrow.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum