SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Gmail..................
Today at 3:48 am by canary-dave

» Club Statement:
Yesterday at 10:30 pm by sunderpitt

» Next season as started
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Burton
Yesterday at 7:51 pm by Billy D

» Arsene Wenger
Yesterday at 6:35 pm by gil t azell

» All together now
Yesterday at 5:54 pm by Billy D

» That McNair goal
Yesterday at 8:09 am by gil t azell

» Arsene Wenger
Yesterday at 8:02 am by Billy D

» UFOs/Aliens
Yesterday at 7:22 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week ..
2018-04-20, 7:31 pm by oldblackcat

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

canary-dave

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

What a delightful lady.

Go down

What a delightful lady.

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-18, 6:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Faith Daron
Yesterday at 15:05 · 

SHARE... SHARE... SHARE... AND HELP ME MAKE THIS STORY GO VIRAL !!! The photo of the woman and her outrageous statements is all over Twitter. In one tweet she urges her friends to go out there and run over as many dogs as possible with their cars; in another scandalous tweet, she says that all stray dogs should be destroyed because they are a cancer to society.
I definitely can’t disagree more. Just because those homeless dogs don’t have anywhere to go, that doesn’t mean they should be ignored. On the contrary, they need all the help they can get. A humane solution to this issue should be adopted by every city that has stray overpopulation.
The woman uses the following ID: @Vaniayluna. In the light of her recent statements (which are definitely crossing the line) we ask Twitter to suspend this account permanently and never allow this heartless woman to use this social network again. Promoting such inhumane and radical opinion is unacceptable.
She has removed her Tweet in the meantime, as well as her profile photo (please scroll below for a screenshot of her statements). She now has 190 followers.
If you love strays and do feel that they deserve a chance, please ask Twitter to ban this account immediately. This woman has insulted the entire animal welfare community and therefore should not be allowed to tweet again, because it is clear this unfeeling monster Vaniayluna is up to no good !!!! . (Lee Day ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Comment and [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Share like and [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Rabbi otis to help end animal abuse and animal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What a delightful lady.

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-12-18, 6:52 pm

Incredibly bad but confusing either way, especially at this time of year. It is on social media however, so is someone being nasty to this woman?

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-12-18, 7:34 pm

Nostalgic wrote:Incredibly bad but confusing either way, especially at this time of year. It is on social media however, so is someone being nasty to this woman?
I absolutely loath both Twatter & Faecesbook.
No I didn't spell it wrong.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-12-19, 9:44 am

It's clickbait - don't respond, don't share

Facebook and Twitter have their uses - complaints about bad customer service and communicating quickly to family and friends, for example but I don't use them for news and never get into facebook discussions/arguments with strangers. Remember there are people out there paid to troll and write outrageous things just to get clicks.
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-12-19, 2:55 pm

Hieronymus wrote:It's clickbait - don't respond, don't share

Facebook and Twitter have their uses - complaints about bad customer service and communicating quickly to family and friends, for example but I don't use them for news and never get into facebook discussions/arguments with strangers. Remember there are people out there paid to troll and write outrageous things just to get clicks.
I agree with Billy’s post and don’t use social media but I hadn’t realised the technicalities of it.

Whether she means it or is a troll it’s quite ironic she just comes across as a name for a female dog.
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-12-19, 6:12 pm

Now I know what my best friend Donald  Crying or Very sad means by fake news.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum