SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland AFC v Wycombe Wanderers
Today at 1:46 pm by cyprussyd

» Pompey game
Today at 11:02 am by cyprussyd

» Get your vote in
Today at 9:29 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Predictions Week 15
Today at 5:46 am by oldblackcat

» Craig Samson
Yesterday at 5:53 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 117
Yesterday at 4:46 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Checkatrade next round
Yesterday at 2:38 pm by vinkel

» BREXIT the solution
Yesterday at 1:37 pm by canary-dave

» Emmerdale and Corrie.
Yesterday at 1:31 pm by Vincemac

» 40K target
Yesterday at 9:57 am by Sid MCFC

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Mourinho sore loser

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mourinho sore loser

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-12-11, 6:00 am

As Chitty outplayed Manure..and stretched their lead to 11 points.. the 'special one's ego cannot take it and so he starts a brawl.

Good or bad
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Re: Mourinho sore loser

Post  canary-dave on 2017-12-11, 7:03 am

sunderpitt wrote:As Chitty outplayed Manure..and stretched their lead to 11 points.. the 'special one's ego cannot take it and so he starts a brawl.

Good or bad

Well I wouldn't want a manager who was a happy loser

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-11, 8:25 am

I am a big Mourinho fan, is he a bad loser or simply a winner.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-12-11, 8:46 am

I thought true sportspeople, won without crowing  and lost without crying...
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-12-11, 10:14 am

sunderpitt wrote:I thought true sportspeople, won without crowing  and lost without crying...
I agree. I used to be a big fan of Mourinho, and there is no doubt he is a winner, but his manner and attitude these days is a terrible example to others. Mourinho is a wingeing, "win at all costs" and "blame everyone else if you lose" sort of manager, and not a good role model for anyone, never mind young footballers.

Put it this way, Sir Bobby Robson or Bob Stokoe,  two geat heroes of mine from the football world, never failed to shake an opponents hand after a match, win or lose. Graciousness in defeat as well as when you have won, is a quality we should all aspire to.
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-12-11, 8:42 pm

sunderpitt wrote:As Chitty outplayed Manure..and stretched their lead to 11 points.. the 'special one's ego cannot take it and so he starts a brawl.

Good or bad
What happened.....Did Mourinho hit or throw something?

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-12-12, 4:08 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

Good or bad
I’ll have to be careful on this one as my emotions are still rather high.

Basically city dominated the match at Old Trafford despite them parking the bus for most of the 90 minutes, the city players went back into the away changing room and began singing and playing loud music as they had just comprehensively battered their most bitter rivals.  Mourinho didn’t like that and so went to the away changing room and started  shouting show respect.  Unfortunately for moaniho he came up against Eddison who responded in kind.  It was reported that Moaniho had water splashed on him and a milk carton was thrown by a City player albeit it was Arteta that ended up with a cut above his eye.

If I’d been a City player in that changing room you would have heard me in Sunderland but moaniho cannot stand defeat especially in that manner.  There is a great article in the Manchester Evening News telling Moaniho to look up the word respect as he hasn’t a clue what it means and he was as usual trying to deflect attention away from their shit performance.

I quite liked Moaniho when he first went to Chelsea as he was a breath of fresh but by the time he was sacked by Chelsea the second time I loathed him. That feelings not gone away!!!!!

I could spend all day giving quotes of Moaniho ‘disrespecting’ all and sundry but i won’t bore you other than ask you to please google. ‘Mourinho gouges Vilanovas eye’. 

Just the thought of that hypocritical scumbag makes my blood boil. Got to end the post as I need to breathe.
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-12-12, 6:16 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

Good or bad

Basically city dominated the match at Old Trafford despite them parking the bus for most of the 90 minutes, the city players went back into the away changing room and began singing and playing loud music as they had just comprehensively battered their most bitter rivals.  Mourinho didn’t like that and so went to the away changing room and started  shouting show respect.  Unfortunately for moaniho he came up against Eddison who responded in kind.  It was reported that Moaniho had water splashed on him and a milk carton was thrown by a City player albeit it was Arteta that ended up with a cut above his eye.

If I’d been a City player in that changing room you would have heard me in Sunderland but moaniho cannot stand defeat especially in that manner.  There is a great article in the Manchester Evening News telling Moaniho to look up the word respect as he hasn’t a clue what it means and he was as usual trying to deflect attention away from their shit performance.

I quite liked Moaniho when he first went to Chelsea as he was a breath of fresh but by the time he was sacked by Chelsea the second time I loathed him. That feelings not gone away!!!!!

I could spend all day giving quotes of Moaniho ‘disrespecting’ all and sundry but i won’t bore you other than ask you to please google. ‘Mourinho gouges Vilanovas eye’. 

Just the thought of that hypocritical scumbag makes my blood boil. Got to end the post as I need to breathe.

So it was Mouinho who was assaulted, thanks for explaining. 
You'd know of far more instances than I of Mouinho's outbursts but I sincerely believe respect must be earned which is why I so admire Guardiola's outlook on lifes trials & tribulations. Like you it seems, I to have gone off the chosen one since his Chelski days.

Ps. Can we have Pep in a couple of years after he's won the CL for you when he leaves rather than the French Very Happy

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-12-12, 6:31 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

Good or bad

Mourinho just did not go for it and stuck to his script of not losing to the big boys and hope they beat one another over a season and came unstuck. He cannot have many more excuses left now and will be looking for money.

Somewhere on the net is a clip of Joe Mercer and Matt Busby talking to each other on the last game of the season (1968?) and Matt congratulated Joe on them winning the title when it could have been Utd.  Unforunately I cannot dig it out but that was when men ran football.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-12-12, 11:38 pm

I wonder if he is feeling the pressure for a variety of reasons as he has just had a snidey dig at the press for not asking any questions about Bournemouth reckoning they had no respect for Eddie Howe etc.

This looks more petulant than controversial.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-12-13, 8:53 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

Good or bad

So it was Mouinho who was assaulted, thanks for explaining. 
You'd know of far more instances than I of Mouinho's outbursts but I sincerely believe respect must be earned which is why I so admire Guardiola's outlook on lifes trials & tribulations. Like you it seems, I to have gone off the chosen one since his Chelski days.

Ps. Can we have Pep in a couple of years after he's won the CL for you when he leaves rather than the French Very Happy
No mate I don’t think Moaniho was assaulted, if he had have been none of us would ever hear the last of it.  There were reports that he had water squirted at him but he went straight from causing mayhem to the press conference and all the jounos state they didn’t see anything on him.

He’s a vile creature and I personally never want to see him in English football full stop.  Having said that many City fans want him to stay at Utd for as long as possible because we all know it’s going to go tits up sooner rather than later.  Have a gander at his record, with the exception of maybe Porta his true nature always comes to the fore and it ends badly.

Haha, re your last comment, yes Very Happy
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-12-13, 9:14 am

Nostalgic wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

Good or bad

Mourinho just did not go for it and stuck to his script of not losing to the big boys and hope they beat one another over a season and came unstuck. He cannot have many more excuses left now and will be looking for money.

Somewhere on the net is a clip of Joe Mercer and Matt Busby talking to each other on the last game of the season (1968?) and Matt congratulated Joe on them winning the title when it could have been Utd.  Unforunately I cannot dig it out but that was when men ran football.
So true, but he never goes for it unless he is absolutely convinced he will win and then he goes for the jugular.  I met some match going Utd fans in a pub after the match on Sunday and they were all ‘rather annoyed’. Not because of losing so much but because they didn’t even give us a game in a footballing sense.

Also to a man they said they had been given a lesson in football and had been ‘bossed’. Now we know that but many people don’t know that because the main topic of conversation in the press has been about Moaniho’s prissy fit because our players celebrated too much.  His arrogance and ego have no bounds.

Anyway forget that as this is a hell of a coincidence.  Albeit it’s the M/Cr evening news it’s delivered early and guess what Nostalgic, there’s a weekly feature on a Wednesday called nostalgia and in today’s copy is a photo of Matt Busby and Joe Mercer taking cuddly toys to a children’s charity in 1969.  Do you know something I don’t?Wink
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-12-13, 9:21 am

I do have a friend who is a manure season ticket holder. She is certainly not convinced by moaniho and the brand of football. Like Chavski Manure do have some exciting players but often Moaniho has them playing tight defensive football. Against Chitty the tactic seemed to be 10 men behind the ball and then hoof a long ball up to Lukako (sp). Although the speedy Rashford was on the pitch!
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-12-13, 9:45 am

sunderpitt wrote:I do have a friend who is a manure season ticket holder. She is certainly not convinced by moaniho and the brand of football. Like Chavski Manure do have some exciting players but often Moaniho has them playing tight defensive football. Against Chitty the tactic seemed to be 10 men behind the ball and then hoof a long ball up to Lukako (sp). Although the speedy Rashford was on the pitch!
Yes Sunders your spelling is wrong it’s Lumpkaku.
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-12-13, 9:52 am

Sid MCFC wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:I do have a friend who is a manure season ticket holder. She is certainly not convinced by moaniho and the brand of football. Like Chavski Manure do have some exciting players but often Moaniho has them playing tight defensive football. Against Chitty the tactic seemed to be 10 men behind the ball and then hoof a long ball up to Lukako (sp). Although the speedy Rashford was on the pitch!

Is he related to an USA striker that used to play for us Dozy Cannotscore?
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-12-13, 12:25 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:

Is he related to an USA striker that used to play for us Dozy Cannotscore?
You’ve stumped me, I need help on that one.
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-12-13, 12:37 pm

What is the feeling at MC atm, not quite half the season gone and 11 points in the lead. Everyone is saying you have won the league!

When I lived in London my next door neighbour and his two sons all had season tickets. As they all could not go all the time I saw a lot of the Arsenal in their Invincible season
. Are MC going to emulate that?
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-12-13, 1:28 pm

sunderpitt wrote:What is the feeling at MC atm, not quite half the season gone and 11 points in the lead. Everyone is saying you have won the league!

When I lived in London my next door neighbour and his two sons all had season tickets. As they all could not go all the time I saw a lot of the Arsenal in their Invincible season
. Are MC going to emulate that?
11 points dos’nt mean anything at this stage mate.  A lot of pundits and journalists are suggesting that as it’s something to talk about. There has been a sprinkling of younger City fans suggesting it’s going to be City’s season but they have been put firmly in their place.

I’ve been with City too long to get giddy especially as we are only in December.  We could well lose at Swansea tonight which wouldn’t be a calamity as trying to go a full season without losing in the league is too much of a burden to carry in my opinion.

To prove my point me and my mates celebrated getting 40 points as the ‘typical City’ tag will take many years to forget.

Having said all that if we can’t do it please let it be anyone but that shower in Stretford.
Burnley anyone?
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-20, 9:50 am

There could be more trouble for City after the players again celebrated their win after beating Leicester City. How many times will this be allowed to happen, quite a few I would guess.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-12-20, 10:47 am

cyprussyd wrote:There could be more trouble for City after the players again celebrated their win after beating Leicester City. How many times will this be allowed to happen, quite a few I would guess.
I don’t know what the worlds coming to, people celebrating when they are happy.

I’m dreading Christmas in case I accidentally break out in a smile.
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-12-20, 7:32 pm

cyprussyd wrote:There could be more trouble for City after the players again celebrated their win after beating Leicester City. How many times will this be allowed to happen, quite a few I would guess.
Did they throw something at the opposition only this time to be accused rather than the other way around  Suspect

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-12-21, 1:15 am

As gracious as ever about losing to Bristol City by saying it was "lucky - but good for football".

ManU cannot complain, they were matched and even outplayed at time so where he gets lucky from only he knows.

PS: He also says that it was the game of City's life so they would enjoy it.  If he had any sense he would sign the City CB who had a cracking game and had Lukaku and the Swedish fellow in his pocket for most of the game.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-21, 7:51 am

Nostalgic wrote:As gracious as ever about losing to Bristol City by saying it was "lucky - but good for football".

ManU cannot complain, they were matched and even outplayed at time so where he gets lucky from only he knows.

PS: He also says that it was the game of City's life so they would enjoy it.  If he had any sense he would sign the City CB who had a cracking game and had Lukaku and the Swedish fellow in his pocket for most of the game.
I'm sure we wanted the CB in the Moyes days, Adam Flint

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-12-21, 2:55 pm

Nostalgic wrote:As gracious as ever about losing to Bristol City by saying it was "lucky - but good for football".

Yep Moaniho cannot be gracious in defeat? Even most of the posters on Red Cafe say Bristol City deserved to win

Perhaps always being in Peps shadow fills him with resentment and anget
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-12-21, 3:12 pm

sunderpitt wrote:

Yep Moaniho cannot be gracious in defeat? Even most of the posters on Red Cafe say Bristol City deserved to win

Perhaps always being in Peps shadow fills him with resentment and anget
I think you know my thoughts on Moaniho but in some respects he actually suits that club, forgetting the hypocrisy for a moment, the arrogance is mind boggling.

Two quotes from the ‘fair’ pundit Phil Neville on the telly last night.

Re Bristol City fans.  “They came here to watch Manchester United”

Re the team.  “It’s the luck that you need to beat a premier league side, to beat the best club in the world”

Both bad quotes but it’s the first one that has really got under my skin.

The Busby Babes were great but it’s only beginning to dawn on some decent match going reds that those days are gone and the Special Needs One has magically transformed them in the Bus Babes.
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum