SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» BREXIT
Today at 10:18 pm by sunderpitt

» Predictions New Years Day
Today at 8:37 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Boxing Day
Today at 8:33 pm by Silvers

» Moaniho sacked
Today at 8:33 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 21
Today at 8:31 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Week 20
Today at 8:29 pm by Silvers

» Results Week 18
Today at 8:29 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 19
Today at 8:27 pm by Silvers

» OK, call me an old softy
Today at 7:11 pm by gil t azell

» Scatty Moo is very old
Today at 6:45 pm by Nostalgic

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

The Ashes Down Under

Go down

The Ashes Down Under

Post  Billy D on 2017-12-09, 8:10 am

Not doing very well are we?
2-0 down after the first two.
Aussies only need one more from the next three.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes Down Under

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-12-09, 11:31 am

Sounds like they have the same issues that football has, talented players, who think they have made it, but are too immature to appreciate what they have, and who do not apply themselves professionally AT ALL TIMES.

Yes that means don't go out drinking, at least not in public bars, you muppets! Rolling Eyes
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9551
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes Down Under

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-12-09, 6:37 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Sounds like they have the same issues that football has, talented players, who think they have made it, but are too immature to appreciate what they have, and who do not apply themselves professionally AT ALL TIMES.

Yes that means don't go out drinking, at least not in public bars, you muppets! Rolling Eyes
They haven't worked out that mixing with any Aussies socially is asking for trouble where drink is involved.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4102
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 81
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes Down Under

Post  Billy D on 2017-12-09, 7:43 pm

Nostalgic wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Sounds like they have the same issues that football has, talented players, who think they have made it, but are too immature to appreciate what they have, and who do not apply themselves professionally AT ALL TIMES.

Yes that means don't go out drinking, at least not in public bars, you muppets! Rolling Eyes
They haven't worked out that mixing with any Aussies socially is asking for trouble where drink is involved.
Aye, they like the odd beer the Aussies.  Laughing
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes Down Under

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-12-20, 7:34 pm

Billy D wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Sounds like they have the same issues that football has, talented players, who think they have made it, but are too immature to appreciate what they have, and who do not apply themselves professionally AT ALL TIMES.

Yes that means don't go out drinking, at least not in public bars, you muppets! Rolling Eyes
They haven't worked out that mixing with any Aussies socially is asking for trouble where drink is involved.
Aye, they like the odd beer the Aussies.  Laughing
They only drink in even numbers even though there very odd Razz

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10079
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ashes Down Under

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum