SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» did anyone else notice
Today at 9:09 pm by gil t azell

» Sunderland v Gillingham
Today at 7:44 pm by cyprussyd

» Grass is greener
Today at 5:44 pm by Vincemac

» Predictions Week 27
Today at 2:33 pm by Mackemneil

» benrahma
Today at 1:46 pm by nessoid

» Man City close in on Sunderland whizkid Morten Spencer aged just 14
Today at 1:40 pm by Sid MCFC

» Strange how habits change
Today at 1:38 pm by Sid MCFC

» Bring back Guy Fawkes
Today at 12:14 pm by vinkel

» Sky Bet Div 1
Yesterday at 7:51 pm by cyprussyd

» What has just come into my mind
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by cyprussyd

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Piles

Go down

Piles

Post  Billy D on 2017-12-01, 7:44 pm

Jesus f*cking wept are my Plymouth Argyles playing up.
I feel like I've been arse raped by Usain Bolt & Mike Tyson.
I think they've wiped me with grade 40 emery cloth.  No
Billy D
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Piles

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-12-01, 9:15 pm

Billy D wrote:Jesus f*cking wept are my Plymouth Argyles playing up.
I feel like I've been arse raped by Usain Bolt & Mike Tyson.
I think they've wiped me with grade 40 emery cloth.  No
Retribution for revealing Jerry's affliction earlier this week.

She has had the voodoo dolls out and left the pin in an appropriate place affraid bucket .
avatar
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4156
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 81
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Piles

Post  Billy D on 2017-12-01, 9:31 pm

That's what it'll be, lol.
Not too bad now I've been in the shower, rubbed some cream on & shoved an arse bullet in.
Every time I gan for a shit man I prolapse & have to shove the bastards back in.
Billy D
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Piles

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-12-01, 10:07 pm

Billy D wrote:That's what it'll be, lol.
Not too bad now I've been in the shower, rubbed some cream on & shoved an arse bullet in.
Every time I gan for a shit man I prolapse & have to shove the bastards back in.
Too much information. lick
avatar
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4156
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 81
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Piles

Post  Billy D on 2017-12-01, 10:52 pm

Nostalgic wrote:
Billy D wrote:That's what it'll be, lol.
Not too bad now I've been in the shower, rubbed some cream on & shoved an arse bullet in.
Every time I gan for a shit man I prolapse & have to shove the bastards back in.
Too much information. lick
When I gan for a cack it's like giving birth to Cyril Smith.
Billy D
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Piles

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum