SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» UFOs/Aliens
Today at 1:56 am by niceonemarra

» That McNair goal
Yesterday at 7:34 pm by oldblackcat

» Predictions Week ..
Yesterday at 7:31 pm by oldblackcat

» Sunderland v Burton
Yesterday at 2:56 pm by cyprussyd

» Meeting between SAFC and Supporter Groups Collective Thursday 12th April 2018, Stadium of Light
Yesterday at 12:55 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland ticket policy shift to keep out Newcastle United fans
2018-04-19, 11:47 pm by MrRAWhite

» Safe standing
2018-04-19, 11:25 pm by Hieronymus

» No news is good news!
2018-04-19, 2:20 pm by canary-dave

» Alonso named PFA left back of the year
2018-04-19, 1:04 pm by cyprussyd

» To V or not to V.
2018-04-19, 12:54 pm by Hieronymus

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Cookie on Radio Newcastle

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Cookie on Radio Newcastle

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-01, 1:18 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:We just have to win tomorrow.
.
Yes, we need it, the team needs it and Cookie needs it.

I intend to try and get to say hello tomorrow 

Threat or promise  Cool
I will have a shower

Will you use the nice after shave?
Old Spice for the more mature gentleman

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 44710
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Cookie on Radio Newcastle

Post  canary-dave on 2017-12-01, 1:20 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:We just have to win tomorrow.
.
Yes, we need it, the team needs it and Cookie needs it.

I intend to try and get to say hello tomorrow 

Threat or promise  Cool
I will have a shower


You two - timing bitch  Evil or Very Mad

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13783
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Cookie on Radio Newcastle

Post  Silvers on 2017-12-01, 2:32 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Well I enjoyed it and was very impressed by Colemans honesty, passion and commitment. I enjoyed the man who had a few drinks, so did Coleman I think.

The sad thing for me is the apparent lack of any interest on here.

A very positive appointment ... obviously.

But he will only be able to succeed with some boardroom support. Our Coal Man is not Harry Potter...

Consistent effort from the team is the minimum requirement in the Championship... to give us a fighting chance.

Then hopefully a few flashes of 'class' can facilitate some wins.

Mid table is far too ambitious I fear.

That would probably mean winning as many matches as we have lost.
In that respect we would need (starting NOW) to win 7 matches more than we lose.    Shocked

So, safety it is.
I hope it is not a last day scenario.... 
A few pacemakers would be needed on here...    Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
Silvers
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 15006
Join date : 2012-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Cookie on Radio Newcastle

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-01, 3:07 pm

Silvers wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Well I enjoyed it and was very impressed by Colemans honesty, passion and commitment. I enjoyed the man who had a few drinks, so did Coleman I think.

The sad thing for me is the apparent lack of any interest on here.

A very positive appointment ... obviously.

But he will only be able to succeed with some boardroom support. Our Coal Man is not Harry Potter...

Consistent effort from the team is the minimum requirement in the Championship... to give us a fighting chance.

Then hopefully a few flashes of 'class' can facilitate some wins.

Mid table is far too ambitious I fear.

That would probably mean winning as many matches as we have lost.
In that respect we would need (starting NOW) to win 7 matches more than we lose.    Shocked

So, safety it is.
I hope it is not a last day scenario.... 
A few pacemakers would be needed on here...    Very Happy Very Happy
And it was those concerns he was very, very honest over and his honesty is just one of the things that give me confidence.

Any investment in January will be minimal at best with the loan market being the main shopping place. And yes mid table is the maximum we are aiming for however forget about points needed in total, all we need are 1 point more than three other teams.

Coleman seems to agree with me in thinking we dont have a bad squad, we need a couple of additions and some luck along with maximum effort.

But all of that is the future, right now all I see is a new manager, a win and a feel good factor and all I am looking at is tomorrow, ose and the feel good factor will evaporate, win and we move on with further confidence.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 44710
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Cookie on Radio Newcastle

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-12-01, 6:31 pm

I have only been able to listen in snatches and reckon he is as open and honest as he could be without giving too much away,  For me, we were lucky to get him at this particular time so like the other appointees, except for PDC, he gets my support.  More positively he got the best out of a bunch of players and turned them into a hard to beat team.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3873
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 80
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Cookie on Radio Newcastle

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-12-01, 7:09 pm

Nostalgic wrote:I have only been able to listen in snatches and reckon he is as open and honest as he could be without giving too much away,  For me, we were lucky to get him at this particular time so like the other appointees, except for PDC, he gets my support.  More positively he got the best out of a bunch of players and turned them into a hard to beat team.

like
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 6764
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Cookie on Radio Newcastle

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-12-02, 6:57 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Enjoyed that, key points


  • No money in January unless we sell, probably loan deals
  • Still hinted at players moving on
  • No contact about Grabban but he does have a recall clause
  • Has seen  no sign of the infamous problem in dressing room so far
  • Said he needs fans backing and asked them to go on Saturday


Pretty much sums it it  like


Ps. He might try installing xFi Locator to assist though  silent

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9737
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Cookie on Radio Newcastle

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum