SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland AFC v Wycombe Wanderers
Today at 1:46 pm by cyprussyd

» Pompey game
Today at 11:02 am by cyprussyd

» Get your vote in
Today at 9:29 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Predictions Week 15
Today at 5:46 am by oldblackcat

» Craig Samson
Yesterday at 5:53 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 117
Yesterday at 4:46 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Checkatrade next round
Yesterday at 2:38 pm by vinkel

» BREXIT the solution
Yesterday at 1:37 pm by canary-dave

» Emmerdale and Corrie.
Yesterday at 1:31 pm by Vincemac

» 40K target
Yesterday at 9:57 am by Sid MCFC

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Everton in free fall

Go down

Everton in free fall

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-24, 7:25 am

Everton were thrashed 5-1 by Atalanta in the Europa League at a less-than-half-full Goodison Park.
The Toffees had already been eliminated before the game but caretaker manager David Unsworth selected a strong side featuring Wayne Rooney, Kevin Mirallas and Ashley Williams.

I know Pickford was not playing but he must be wondering what is going on along with the Everton fans.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Everton in free fall

Post  Vincemac on 2017-11-24, 12:49 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Everton were thrashed 5-1 by Atalanta in the Europa League at a less-than-half-full Goodison Park.
The Toffees had already been eliminated before the game but caretaker manager David Unsworth selected a strong side featuring Wayne Rooney, Kevin Mirallas and Ashley Williams.

I know Pickford was not playing but he must be wondering what is going on along with the Everton fans.
There having a strange old season 
I hope they like it 
Never the less they will be fine and I think they will come through these hard times
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-25, 9:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Martin O'Neill odds-on favourite to take over at Everton with bookmakers
FORMER Aston Villa and Celtic boss Martin O’Neill could leave his role at the Republic of Ireland to take over at Everton. The 65-year-old could choose to make…

THESUN.CO.UK

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2017-11-27, 2:16 pm

Would he take Keane with him???
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-11-27, 4:28 pm

Sam Allardyce latest favourite. Mr H not very excited about this but has no idea who he does want, except now he is sure it must not be Unsworth!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sam Allardyce: Former England manager is the leading contender for Everton job
By Phil McNulty
Chief football writer

• 21 minutes ago

Allardyce's most recent managerial position was at Crystal Palace - he resigned in May

Sam Allardyce is the leading contender for the Everton's vacant manager job.
The club's search for a new manager has taken on fresh urgency after Sunday's 4-1 defeat at Southampton.
Allardyce was an early candidate to succeed Ronald Koeman, who was sacked on 23 October, but publicly withdrew after Everton delayed making an offer.
Everton, whose pursuit of Watford's Marco Silva has reached a dead end, have lost five out of seven games since Koeman left.
Allardyce, 63, has been out of football since leaving Crystal Palace at the end of last season.
He saved Palace from relegation, having left the England job in September 2016 after just one match in charge.
Dutchman Koeman was sacked by Everton after the club slipped to 18th in the Premier League following a 5-2 home defeat by Arsenal.
David Unsworth - the club's Under-23s manager, who had two spells at Goodison Park as a defender - has been in caretaker-charge since then.
He has lifted Everton to 16th, collecting four points from his four league matches.
The need for major shareholder Farhad Moshiri and chairman Bill Kenwright to appoint a manager has become more desperate after a 5-1 humiliation at home to Atalanta in the Europa League on Thursday followed by the thrashing at St Mary's.
Everton spent more than £140m in the summer but failed to replace top scorer Romelu Lukaku after his move to Manchester United.
They are two points above the relegation places and third-from-bottom West Ham United, who they face at Goodison Park on Wednesday.
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-11-27, 5:54 pm

If the reports are accurate then it is just a case of "needs as needs must" as I read earlier that Sam is after more than a short term contract which may dent Everton's aspirations.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-28, 7:47 pm

Sam Allardyce named Everton manager as club battle to avoid relegation
SAM ALLARDYCE is expected to be named the new Everton boss in the next 24 hours. Allardyce will take charge at Goodison Park a month after first holding talks…

THESUN.CO.UK

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum