SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» I agree with Charlie 100%
Yesterday at 11:22 pm by Silvers

» League Attendances
Yesterday at 2:02 pm by cyprussyd

» Watmore
Yesterday at 1:07 pm by sunderpitt

» Quiz 112
Yesterday at 12:55 pm by MrRAWhite

» BREXIT again
Yesterday at 12:25 pm by cyprussyd

» N'Dong
Yesterday at 11:13 am by barrowmackem

» Our next two games Coventry Away
Yesterday at 11:03 am by Kipper

» A fine line
2018-09-24, 11:03 pm by MrRAWhite

» Predictions Week 9
2018-09-24, 10:39 pm by Silvers

» Our new music
2018-09-24, 1:17 pm by vinkel

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Cookie on Rodwell

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Cookie on Rodwell

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-11-27, 10:06 am

cyprussyd wrote:Now if Coleman can get Kone and Rodwell committed and at their very best that would be a miracle.

If you are not sleeping well Syd apparently cherry juice taken last thing at night can help. 

I know nightmares about Sunderland do not help but slumber is needed
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-27, 10:34 am

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
talcnturnip wrote:As many have said Kiwi he does have the ability it’s just the application that is missing. Maybe we aren’t the team to get the best out of him, maybe it’s time to cut our losses on him or, will Coleman get the application of his ability spot on? Can we afford the time this will take? personally I think we should get rid.
Easier said than done unless he is prepared to take a big pay cut

My argument for cutting our losses with Roswell is that in the dim and distant past when I have been part of sporting teams, having someone like him in the squad,( earning lots not my team I hasten to add), training with the team but not playing , would be somewhat of a downer and a blight on the whole squad... you cannot be semi-detached. Being injured is one thing you still turn up and cheer training and the team games and be part of it... but Roswell is he not the ghost of christmas past ?
I dont know what a conundrum is but he is one

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-11-27, 10:50 am

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
talcnturnip wrote:As many have said Kiwi he does have the ability it’s just the application that is missing. Maybe we aren’t the team to get the best out of him, maybe it’s time to cut our losses on him or, will Coleman get the application of his ability spot on? Can we afford the time this will take? personally I think we should get rid.

My argument for cutting our losses with Roswell is that in the dim and distant past when I have been part of sporting teams, having someone like him in the squad,( earning lots not my team I hasten to add), training with the team but not playing , would be somewhat of a downer and a blight on the whole squad... you cannot be semi-detached. Being injured is one thing you still turn up and cheer training and the team games and be part of it... but Roswell is he not the ghost of christmas past ?
Salutes stew.
It's an anagram like on countdown.
Who's gonna get it first?
I'll give you a clue - it's two words.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Argus on 2017-11-27, 1:23 pm

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Salutes stew.
Be careful Billy, you can't call someone a 'useless tw*t' unless you have concrete evidence that would stand up in court!

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-11-27, 1:31 pm

Argus wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Salutes stew.
Be careful Billy, you can't call someone a 'useless tw*t' unless you have concrete evidence that would stand up in court!

sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-11-27, 1:35 pm

Quick question Syd, is he called Cookie because he looks like Cookie from 77 Sunset Strip?

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-11-27, 1:44 pm

Argus wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Salutes stew.
A big well done to Argus.  Very Happy
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-27, 1:54 pm

canary-dave wrote:Quick question Syd, is he called Cookie because he looks like Cookie from 77 Sunset Strip?
I have no idea

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-11-27, 4:17 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:Quick question Syd, is he called Cookie because he looks like Cookie from 77 Sunset Strip?
I have no idea
Too young surely?

I thought maybe as a kid he was always eating, so everyone started calling him "cookie monster" (as in Sesame Street). Or maybe he just likes biscuits! Laughing
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Argus on 2017-11-27, 5:28 pm

Apparently he gained that nickname as a players at Palace because he has a 'cookie' tattoo on his bum !!

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-27, 6:02 pm

Argus wrote:Apparently he gained that nickname as a players at Palace because he has a 'cookie' tattoo on his bum !!
Don't tell Dave that.he will get all excitedd

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum