SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Bradley Lowery to be honoured at SPOTY
Today at 5:16 am by canary-dave

» MAJA GOAL
Today at 4:08 am by canary-dave

» Newcastle in, Sunderland and West Ham OUT
Today at 2:38 am by oxfordshire

» SUNDERLAND V FULHAM--The Match Day Thread
Yesterday at 9:46 pm by sunderpitt

» SUNDERLAND V BIRMINGHAM.
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by sunderpitt

» 80 is special
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by Nostalgic

» Keith Chegwin dies
Yesterday at 1:08 pm by Billy D

» Predictions Week 17
2017-12-15, 7:19 pm by oldblackcat

» In plain English please
2017-12-15, 6:15 pm by cyprussyd

» Club sale close
2017-12-15, 1:18 pm by sunderpitt

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

Billy D

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Happy Birthday for Friday

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Birthday for Friday

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-23, 10:09 am

BLACK FOX

bday bday bday

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday for Friday

Post  Silvers on 2017-11-23, 10:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
Silvers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-11-23, 11:55 am

Many happy returns, hopefully you'll get a present of three points from the lads at the weekend

bday bday bday bday

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Roker roar on 2017-11-23, 11:49 pm

Happy birthday buddy. Was mine on the 17th.... Last Friday.... Obviously mine wasn't worth a mention, my big 50 as well.... Anyway, regardless, many happy returns.
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-24, 7:27 am

Roker roar wrote:Happy birthday buddy. Was mine on the 17th.... Last Friday.... Obviously mine wasn't worth a mention, my big 50 as well.... Anyway, regardless, many happy returns.
Sorry RR it seems I missed it and of course yours is worth a mention so a belated happy birthday

Just looked and I didn't miss it, you have not put your birthday on your profile so it did not show up at the bottom of the home page, that's how I know a birthday is due.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-11-24, 7:50 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Roker roar wrote:Happy birthday buddy. Was mine on the 17th.... Last Friday.... Obviously mine wasn't worth a mention, my big 50 as well.... Anyway, regardless, many happy returns.
Sorry RR it seems I missed it and of course yours is worth a mention so a belated happy birthday

Just looked and I didn't miss it, you have not put your birthday on your profile so it did not show up at the bottom of the home page, that's how I know a birthday is due.

Touche
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2017-11-24, 9:24 am

cyprussyd wrote:

bday bday
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Roker roar on 2017-11-24, 10:52 am

Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

bday bday
Well someone's obviously deleted or reset it as no last year but the year before a post was placed for my birthday. Why would I delete it. Or maybe it's something to do with speaking my mind and not being a happy clapper... One thing that is true... I've been spot on up to now with what I said would happen.
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-24, 11:45 am

Roker roar wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

bday bday
Well someone's obviously deleted or reset it as no last year but the year before a post was placed for my birthday. Why would I delete it. Or maybe it's something to do with speaking my mind and not being a happy clapper... One thing that is true... I've been spot on up to now with what I said would happen.
You now tread on very dangerous ground RR because you are accusing me or one of the admins of tampering with your profile of maybe saying I am a liar.
I promise we have far more important things to do than trawl through members profiles deleting dates of birth.
Am I lying, why not take a look at your profile and see what it says in DOB.

i will be honest RR, you have well and truly pissed me off big time and maybe it's time for me to let the lunatics take over the asylum.

Well well, just had a look at your profile and guess what, it now shows your date of birth, how strange.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Roker roar on 2017-11-24, 11:48 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

bday bday
You now tread on very dangerous ground RR because you are accusing me or one of the admins of tampering with your profile of maybe saying I am a liar.
I promise we have far more important things to do than trawl through members profiles deleting dates of birth.

i will be honest RR, you have well and truly pissed me off big time and maybe it's time for me to let the lunatics take over the asylum.

Well well, just had a look at your profile and guess what, it now shows your date of birth, how strange.
Aye cos I updated it when you made me aware there was no date of birth in and that.... What's strange about that.... Do what you have to do.
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-24, 12:14 pm

Roker roar wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

bday bday

Aye cos I updated it when you made me aware there was no date of birth in and that.... What's strange about that.... Do what you have to do.
So we agree your DOB was not entered so how could anyone know it was your birthday, no conspiracy there.

So who deleted it? Well I know it was not me so,

Canary Dave
Silvers
Old Black Cat
Mackemneil
"H"

It could only be one of them.

Do what I have to do, take a break because the fun of SunderMad has worn very thin for me.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Roker roar on 2017-11-24, 12:33 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

bday bday

So we agree your DOB was not entered so how could anyone know it was your birthday, no conspiracy there.

Canary Dave
Silvers
Old Black Cat
Mackemneil
"H"

Do what I have to do, take a break because the fun of SunderMad has worn very thin for 
Can you not just ban me so I can't come back.... I used to enjoy it but don't anymore as it's like living around the black "n" whites around here where I live.... Delusional is not the word. Please ban me like I say so I cannot return. Thanks for the time anyway. Good luck to all. Say it how it is.... Not crossing your fingers and looking at the heavens of how you want it to be. We are shite.... Always have been in my lifetime and I definitely see no reason why anything will change soon.... Like i said.... Sunderland have always thought second best in my lifetime and they always will. 

Bye.
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2017-11-24, 12:46 pm

Roker roar wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Roker roar wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

bday bday

Canary Dave
Silvers
Old Black Cat
Mackemneil
"H"

Do what I have to do, take a break because the fun of SunderMad has worn very thin for 
Can you not just ban me so I can't come back.... I used to enjoy it but don't anymore as it's like living around the black "n" whites around here where I live.... Delusional is not the word. Please ban me like I say so I cannot return. Thanks for the time anyway. Good luck to all. Say it how it is.... Not crossing your fingers and looking at the heavens of how you want it to be. We are shite.... Always have been in my lifetime and I definitely see no reason why anything will change soon.... Like i said.... Sunderland have always thought second best in my lifetime and they always will. 

Bye.
See you soon
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-11-24, 1:33 pm

Various toys being thrown out of several prams. 

When old men argue.. they become toddlers around the terrible 2s
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-11-24, 2:26 pm

sunderpitt wrote:Various toys being thrown out of several prams. 

I think you are being unfair on Syd Sunders, he pointed out that RR's date of birth was not listed in his profile, do you really think that he would lie about it?
Roker Roar is well out of order IMHO. 

Syd started this site for all to have somewhere to debate respectfully without all the name-calling and abuse that is found on not606, it appears we are in danger of doing that very thing.

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Roker roar on 2017-11-24, 2:33 pm

canary-dave wrote:

I think you are being unfair on Syd Sunders, he pointed out that RR's date of birth was not listed in his profile, do you really think that he would lie about it?

Syd started this site for all to have somewhere to debate respectfully without all the name-calling and abuse that is found on not606, it appears we are in danger of doing that very thing.
Then where dud it go you f*cking prick

QED.... look it up  like
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-11-24, 2:44 pm

canary-dave wrote:

Do not get me wrong... I cannot think why Syd or any admin person would delete birthdays off a profile. For instance IIRC I doubt mine is there.. . P.s it' Monday 65... I finally get a pension.

But pistols at dawn is I believe the gentlemanly way to settle disputes... just like the movie The Duel.. 2 French officers carry on for years
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  The Yakker on 2017-11-24, 3:22 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
canary-dave wrote:

Do not get me wrong... I cannot think why Syd or any admin person would delete birthdays off a profile. For instance IIRC I doubt mine is there.. . P.s it' Monday 65... I finally get a pension.

But pistols at dawn is I believe the gentlemanly way to settle disputes... just like the movie The Duel.. 2 French officers carry on for years
I wish i could change mine , age 25 would nice, i loved been 25 and 18
The Yakker
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2017-11-24, 6:21 pm

Happy Birthday BF have a good un. bday
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2017-11-24, 7:00 pm

Hope you have a great day Black fox beer bday
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-11-24, 7:58 pm

Happy Birthday Black Fox, hope you have a great day
bday bday bday
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-11-25, 1:26 am

For information I certainly did no deleting of membership data. As Syd says, quite rightly, we all have far better things to do, but hating to see arguments, I have checked the audit trail on the admin bit of the site.

What I have found is username Rokerroar, with the same email address as the "Roker roar" now on the system, was deleted on October 27th 2015 at 09:01 by Cyprussyd. Virtually all the admin is done by Syd so nothing sinister there IMO. The audit trail does not have a 'reason' field but normally we would only delete a username if it was requested by that user, or we occasionally do a batch of user names that have not signed in for a year or more. This was just a single deletion so I am guessing it was a request. Unless one of you can remember it will remain a mystery. Then three months later the current "Roker roar" username was activated, on Saturday January 30th 2016.

Therefore neither version of "Rokerroar" or "Roker roar" username existed in our system between October 27th 2015 and January 30th 2016, so it would have been impossble for any birthday message to have been posted in November 2015.

I then looked through the entire audit trail from January 2016 and now and found no administrator updates to that user name, at all.

I also checked posts round November 17th 2016, and no birthday message was posted then.

So as with this year, "Roker roar" profile last year had no birthday data, as Syd would definitely have posted a thread, given there is a reminder widget on the system that is triggered when a member's birthday approaches.

Perhaps Roker roar mixed up this site with another, I do not know, but I do know he owes Syd, and all of us admins, an apology.
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2017-11-25, 8:05 am

Hieronymus wrote:For information I certainly did no deleting of membership data. As Syd says, quite rightly, we all have far better things to do, but hating to see arguments, I have checked the audit trail on the admin bit of the site.

What I have found is username Rokerroar, with the same email address as the "Roker roar" now on the system, was deleted on October 27th 2015 at 09:01 by Cyprussyd. Virtually all the admin is done by Syd so nothing sinister there IMO. The audit trail does not have a 'reason' field but normally we would only delete a username if it was requested by that user, or we occasionally do a batch of user names that have not signed in for a year or more. This was just a single deletion so I am guessing it was a request. Unless one of you can remember it will remain a mystery. Then three months later the current "Roker roar" username was activated, on Saturday January 30th 2016.

Therefore neither version of "Rokerroar" or "Roker roar" username existed in our system between October 27th 2015 and January 30th 2016, so it would have been impossble for any birthday message to have been posted in November 2015.

I then looked through the entire audit trail from January 2016 and now and found no administrator updates to that user name, at all.

I also checked posts round November 17th 2016, and no birthday message was posted then.

So as with this year, "Roker roar" profile last year had no birthday data, as Syd would definitely have posted a thread, given there is a reminder widget on the system that is triggered when a member's birthday approaches.

Perhaps Roker roar mixed up this site with another, I do not know, but I do know he owes Syd, and all of us admins, an apology.

Well done for all your work clearing that up, maybe now RR can either apologise or go and live in Crete.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-25, 8:55 am

Thank you H for your hard work and I'm sorry I lost it but all this over a birthday seemed unnecessary and came at a bad time.

I know and have met every member of the admin team and can say hand on heart that none of them would delete a date of birth, especially out of nastyness.

But it's over and done now and like our poor football team we move on.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-25, 8:59 am

I have never seen a point so badly  missed, all this because people cant find it within themselves to say well done on persuading a good manager to come.

I find that very sad but will leave this thread now with again,"Well done Baine for appointing Coleman".

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: