SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
next game
FcTables.com
Div 1 Table
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Glenn Loovens.
Today at 12:54 am by Teessidemakem

» Embleton
Today at 12:52 am by Teessidemakem

» 2018/19 League
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by Mackemneil

» Fantasy football is back!!!!
Yesterday at 11:31 pm by Mackemneil

» George Evans Reading fans react
Yesterday at 11:09 pm by cyprussyd

» Fwiw
Yesterday at 10:10 pm by cyprussyd

» ST MIRREN V SUNDERLAND - Pre Season Friendly
Yesterday at 8:10 pm by gil t azell

» Billy's Brick
Yesterday at 5:57 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Breaking News
Yesterday at 3:07 pm by cyprussyd

» 4 luton town tickets for sale
Yesterday at 2:22 pm by LaySAFC


Injuries

Go down

Injuries

Post  Vincemac on 2017-11-18, 9:49 pm

Injury update on Sunderland trio Duncan Watmore, Jonny Williams and Marc Wilson

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


So what replace them with what we have got.
It will make no difference anyway 
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7119
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: Injuries

Post  gil t azell on 2017-11-18, 10:33 pm

Vincemac wrote:Injury update on Sunderland trio Duncan Watmore, Jonny Williams and Marc Wilson

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


So what replace them with what we have got.
It will make no difference anyway 
It may be were forced to introduce the young uns. Who knows. It could, and hopefully, be a positive.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5200
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Injuries

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-11-18, 11:30 pm

gil t azell wrote:
Vincemac wrote:Injury update on Sunderland trio Duncan Watmore, Jonny Williams and Marc Wilson

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


So what replace them with what we have got.
It will make no difference anyway 
It may be were forced to introduce the young uns. Who knows. It could, and hopefully, be a positive.

Chances are they'll be in a better physical state than first team regulars.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9901
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Injuries

Post  oldblackcat on 2017-11-19, 6:01 am

Pleased Williams scan came back ok...he looked good until he had to go off yesterday...hopefully he'll be ok for the Villa game
avatar
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Posts : 2365
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 57
Location : washington

Back to top Go down

Re: Injuries

Post  gil t azell on 2017-11-19, 6:47 am

oldblackcat wrote:Pleased Williams scan came back ok...he looked good until he had to go off yesterday...hopefully he'll be ok for the Villa game

Good player but he is a bit of a walking sicknote.

His creativity, McNairs physical presence and N'dongs industry could be a decent midfield.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5200
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Injuries

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-11-19, 8:12 am

Pity the two goalkeepers are not injured.. they could both go to the knackers yard and we might then get a decent keeper

We will never have a strong defence if we have a weak goalkeeper
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 6985
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Injuries

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-19, 8:31 am

Surely I'm not alone in finding the weekend uplifting, positive and happy, surely not.

Its very easy to find the negatives, we have had negatives for so long that they just jump out at you and maybe the players also find them but if we want to continue the downward spiral and give up hope, finding the negatives are the guaranteed way to achieve that.

So why not have a go at living in my world for a few days and see if it brings a smile.

We have a new manager and one 100% better than most of us could ever hope for.
We did not lose yesterday, that's a far more positive view than we did not win, both factually correct but one feels a load better.
The effort from the team was excellent, remember those old days when we would proclaim,"All we ask is effort"?
Ruiter has looked a lot better and more commanding than Steele but yes he dropped a clanger yesterday and what a clanger it was and yes I would guess a new keeper is top  of Coleman's shopping list and that's just weeks away.
Williams is injury prone, that's why we have him but hopefully he will be back for the weekend at the latest because he looked good yesterday.

After what seems like a life time of nothing to cheer me I finally feel like a chink of bright light is trying to shine through and I am taking every opportunity I can to enjoy it.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45969
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Injuries

Post  canary-dave on 2017-11-19, 8:40 am

cyprussyd wrote:Surely I'm not alone in finding the weekend uplifting, positive and happy, surely not.

Its very easy to find the negatives, we have had negatives for so long that they just jump out at you and maybe the players also find them but if we want to continue the downward spiral and give up hope, finding the negatives are the guaranteed way to achieve that.

So why not have a go at living in my world for a few days and see if it brings a smile.

We have a new manager and one 100% better than most of us could ever hope for.
We did not lose yesterday, that's a far more positive view than we did not win, both factually correct but one feels a load better.
The effort from the team was excellent, remember those old days when we would proclaim,"All we ask is effort"?
Ruiter has looked a lot better and more commanding than Steele but yes he dropped a clanger yesterday and what a clanger it was and yes I would guess a new keeper is top  of Coleman's shopping list and that's just weeks away.
Williams is injury prone, that's why we have him but hopefully he will be back for the weekend at the latest because he looked good yesterday.

After what seems like a life time of nothing to cheer me I finally feel like a chink of bright light is trying to shine through and I am taking every opportunity I can to enjoy it.

Great post Syd  like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13992
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Injuries

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-19, 8:43 am

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Surely I'm not alone in finding the weekend uplifting, positive and happy, surely not.

Its very easy to find the negatives, we have had negatives for so long that they just jump out at you and maybe the players also find them but if we want to continue the downward spiral and give up hope, finding the negatives are the guaranteed way to achieve that.

So why not have a go at living in my world for a few days and see if it brings a smile.

We have a new manager and one 100% better than most of us could ever hope for.
We did not lose yesterday, that's a far more positive view than we did not win, both factually correct but one feels a load better.
The effort from the team was excellent, remember those old days when we would proclaim,"All we ask is effort"?
Ruiter has looked a lot better and more commanding than Steele but yes he dropped a clanger yesterday and what a clanger it was and yes I would guess a new keeper is top  of Coleman's shopping list and that's just weeks away.
Williams is injury prone, that's why we have him but hopefully he will be back for the weekend at the latest because he looked good yesterday.

After what seems like a life time of nothing to cheer me I finally feel like a chink of bright light is trying to shine through and I am taking every opportunity I can to enjoy it.

Great post Syd  like
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45969
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Injuries

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-11-19, 8:57 am

cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Surely I'm not alone in finding the weekend uplifting, positive and happy, surely not.

Its very easy to find the negatives, we have had negatives for so long that they just jump out at you and maybe the players also find them but if we want to continue the downward spiral and give up hope, finding the negatives are the guaranteed way to achieve that.

So why not have a go at living in my world for a few days and see if it brings a smile.

We have a new manager and one 100% better than most of us could ever hope for.
We did not lose yesterday, that's a far more positive view than we did not win, both factually correct but one feels a load better.
The effort from the team was excellent, remember those old days when we would proclaim,"All we ask is effort"?
Ruiter has looked a lot better and more commanding than Steele but yes he dropped a clanger yesterday and what a clanger it was and yes I would guess a new keeper is top  of Coleman's shopping list and that's just weeks away.
Williams is injury prone, that's why we have him but hopefully he will be back for the weekend at the latest because he looked good yesterday.

After what seems like a life time of nothing to cheer me I finally feel like a chink of bright light is trying to shine through and I am taking every opportunity I can to enjoy it.

Great post Syd  like
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Can you two not just gets room somewhere and leave us out
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 6985
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Injuries

Post  Vincemac on 2017-11-19, 10:58 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
Vincemac wrote:Injury update on Sunderland trio Duncan Watmore, Jonny Williams and Marc Wilson

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


So what replace them with what we have got.
It will make no difference anyway 
It may be were forced to introduce the young uns. Who knows. It could, and hopefully, be a positive.

Chances are they'll be in a better physical state than first team regulars.
We need to introduce them now 
See if there any better 
Preferably keeper first
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7119
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: Injuries

Post  Vincemac on 2017-11-19, 11:00 am

Vincemac wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
Vincemac wrote:Injury update on Sunderland trio Duncan Watmore, Jonny Williams and Marc Wilson

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


So what replace them with what we have got.
It will make no difference anyway 
It may be were forced to introduce the young uns. Who knows. It could, and hopefully, be a positive.

Chances are they'll be in a better physical state than first team regulars.
We need to introduce them now 
See if there any better 
Preferably keeper first
Then a suppose none of the kids or understudy’s can be accused of been part of the record we have just achieved
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7119
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: Injuries

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-11-19, 11:39 am

sunderpitt wrote:Pity the two goalkeepers are not injured.. they could both go to the knackers yard and we might then get a decent keeper

We will never have a strong defence if we have a weak goalkeeper
Our best option would have been young Max Stryjek, on loan at Accrington Stanley but he got injured on his debut for them and has only just come back from injury himself.

Mind his first game back they beat Wigan 4-0 so maybe one to keep an eye on. Don't know if its a season long loan or if he can be recalled in January but if he can then we need to go for it I think.
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9281
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: Injuries

Post  Kipper on 2017-11-19, 1:17 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:Pity the two goalkeepers are not injured.. they could both go to the knackers yard and we might then get a decent keeperc

We will never have a strong defence if we have a weak goalkeeper
Our best option would have been young Max Stryjek, on loan at Accrington Stanley but he got injured on his debut for them and has only just come back from injury himself.

Mind his first game back they beat Wigan 4-0 so maybe one to keep an eye on. Don't know if its a season long loan or if he can be recalled in January but if he can then we need to go for it I think.
I've not seen that much of him but what I have seen doesn't fill me with confidence. When was the  last time Sunderland's keepers were this bad?
avatar
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 901
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Injuries

Post  oldblackcat on 2017-11-19, 1:28 pm

Stryjek has had good reviews,which is why we sent him on loan (like we did with pickford)

What's up with Mika though?....he was supposed to be a one for the future, is 3rd choice keeper but never gets a look in Exclamation
avatar
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Posts : 2365
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 57
Location : washington

Back to top Go down

Re: Injuries

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum