SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
»  Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC
Yesterday at 10:24 pm by Silvers

» Ross at The Peacock
Yesterday at 9:42 pm by gil t azell

» Predictions Week 12
Yesterday at 8:30 pm by cyprussyd

» First game of the season for me.
Yesterday at 6:41 pm by sunderpitt

» No news is good news!
Yesterday at 5:13 pm by lesmac

» Welcome to the seventies old man!
Yesterday at 4:54 pm by fulwellend47

» The Dunc
Yesterday at 1:18 pm by Kipper

» League Table Week 11
Yesterday at 10:07 am by barrowmackem

» Predictions Mid week 12
2018-10-17, 7:04 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 11
2018-10-17, 7:02 pm by gil t azell

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

BREAKING NEWS.

Go down

BREAKING NEWS.

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-18, 10:08 am

The RSPCA are recruiting extra staff in the NE. First it was horses under threat in the Toon and now it's sheep in Mackem Land.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47141
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING NEWS.

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-11-18, 11:44 am

cyprussyd wrote:
The RSPCA are recruiting extra staff in the NE. First it was horses under threat in the Toon and now it's sheep in Mackem Land.
The only problem with shagging sheep is that you have to go round the front to kiss them. bb
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 324
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING NEWS.

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-18, 11:46 am

Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
The RSPCA are recruiting extra staff in the NE. First it was horses under threat in the Toon and now it's sheep in Mackem Land.
The only problem with shagging sheep is that you have to go round the front to kiss them. bb
Sounds like a man of great experience

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47141
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING NEWS.

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-11-18, 12:19 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
The RSPCA are recruiting extra staff in the NE. First it was horses under threat in the Toon and now it's sheep in Mackem Land.
The only problem with shagging sheep is that you have to go round the front to kiss them. bb
Sounds like a man of great experience
SYD!!!  I’m a Manc not a Taff.

Oddly enough I used to own two sheep but no I didn’t.  

The only native animals in Manchester are one legged pigeons and the odd dead cat in the canal.
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 324
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING NEWS.

Post  canary-dave on 2017-11-18, 2:18 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
The RSPCA are recruiting extra staff in the NE. First it was horses under threat in the Toon and now it's sheep in Mackem Land.
The only problem with shagging sheep is that you have to go round the front to kiss them. bb
Sounds like a man of great experience
SYD!!!  I’m a Manc not a Taff.

Oddly enough I used to own two sheep but no I didn’t.  

The only native animals in Manchester are one legged pigeons and the odd dead cat in the canal.


So plenty of wet pussies then  Very Happy

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14164
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING NEWS.

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-11-18, 9:11 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
The RSPCA are recruiting extra staff in the NE. First it was horses under threat in the Toon and now it's sheep in Mackem Land.
The only problem with shagging sheep is that you have to go round the front to kiss them. bb
Sounds like a man of great experience
SYD!!!  I’m a Manc not a Taff.

Oddly enough I used to own two sheep but no I didn’t.  

The only native animals in Manchester are one legged pigeons and the odd dead cat in the canal.


So plenty of wet pussies then  Very Happy
Haha. I would love to say yes, but no  Crying or Very sad
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 324
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING NEWS.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum