SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
next game
FcTables.com
Div 1 Table
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Glenn Loovens.
Today at 12:54 am by Teessidemakem

» Embleton
Today at 12:52 am by Teessidemakem

» 2018/19 League
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by Mackemneil

» Fantasy football is back!!!!
Yesterday at 11:31 pm by Mackemneil

» George Evans Reading fans react
Yesterday at 11:09 pm by cyprussyd

» Fwiw
Yesterday at 10:10 pm by cyprussyd

» ST MIRREN V SUNDERLAND - Pre Season Friendly
Yesterday at 8:10 pm by gil t azell

» Billy's Brick
Yesterday at 5:57 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Breaking News
Yesterday at 3:07 pm by cyprussyd

» 4 luton town tickets for sale
Yesterday at 2:22 pm by LaySAFC

Guess the crowd

Go down

Guess the crowd

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-16, 5:18 pm

We know before we start that the official crowd for Saturday will be around 26,000 but what will the actual attendance be?

First home game for an exciting new manager could have seen us easily top 30,000 but alas home game is the only bit likely with Stockdale in charge.

No disrespect to Robbie but we hoped for more but now its Stockdale alone, same squad less Kone injured, same pink seats on a very cold November day.

I will be there but I can see an easy journey home along the deserted roads.

The best idea may be to take binoculars and see who we can spot in the directors box, it wont be Short thats for sure.

Oh and my guess is around 19,000.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess the crowd

Post  Billy D on 2017-11-16, 5:27 pm

cyprussyd wrote:We know before we start that the official crowd for Saturday will be around 26,000 but what will the actual attendance be?

First home game for an exciting new manager could have seen us easily top 30,000 but alas home game is the only bit likely with Stockdale in charge.

No disrespect to Robbie but we hoped for more but now its Stockdale alone, same squad less Kone injured, same pink seats on a very cold November day.

The best idea may be to take binoculars and see who we can spot in the directors box, it wont be Short thats for sure.

I agree with you.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-11-16, 6:17 pm

My current thoughts are I am leaving it to the weather to decide.

If it is raining I will not play golf and go to the match. If it is fine,  golf and rugby international. Saturday is more important  now I look after the grandkids during the week.

Notwithstanding that.. if Syd is made manager I will be there
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2017-11-16, 6:26 pm

Can see the possibility of a really low crowd 17-19,000....the appearance of a new manager would have stabilised or boosted the crowd but barring a miracle I can't see that happening Mad
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2017-11-16, 6:37 pm

cyprussyd wrote:We know before we start that the official crowd for Saturday will be around 26,000 but what will the actual attendance be?

I’ll see you there 
I’ll be having a few pints with our Michael and try and meet up with raw if it can be arranged
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-16, 6:59 pm

Vincemac wrote:

I’ll see you there 
I’ll be having a few pints with our Michael and try and meet up with raw if it can be arranged

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2017-11-16, 7:58 pm

There is a distinct possibility I could be over there watching SAFC sober.

Has anybody ever tried this before or not? In my mind this could rank amongst one of the bravest things I have ever done in my life.

PS, Trying to work out how many pubs I will have to pass and can I stay away fronm them?
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-11-16, 8:14 pm

gil t azell wrote:There is a distinct possibility I could be over there watching SAFC sober.

Has anybody ever tried this before or not? In my mind this could rank amongst one of the bravest things I have ever done in my life.

PS, Trying to work out how many pubs I will have to pass and can I stay away fronm them?
lol!

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  The Yakker on 2017-11-17, 11:26 am

Keep moving seats every 10 minutes thatll cock them up
The Yakker
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-17, 12:06 pm

The Yakker wrote:

Keep moving seats every 10 minutes thatll cock them up
Yakker, it takes us all our time to get to our first seat in pensioners row

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum