SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» SUNDERLAND V MILLWALL--Match Day Thread
Today at 7:31 pm by cyprussyd

» Defoe
Today at 7:08 pm by Hieronymus

» ASTON VILLA V SUNDERLAND
Today at 7:02 pm by cyprussyd

» We have a new record..
Today at 6:30 pm by Billy D

» CHATBOX
Today at 3:37 pm by Hieronymus

» Quiz 72
Today at 3:34 pm by Hieronymus

» Is it enough
Today at 3:28 pm by Hieronymus

» BREAKING NEWS.
Today at 2:18 pm by canary-dave

» Coleman appointed
Today at 11:57 am by Sid MCFC

» The question needs to be asked
Today at 11:16 am by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

canary-dave, cyprussyd, Hieronymus, paddocklad, SAFA Mackem, Silvers

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

The fall and fall of mackem pride

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The fall and fall of mackem pride

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-12, 6:10 pm

No it's nothing to do with gay rights or same sex marriage it's the torrid and unforgivable fall of a once proud club.

I am of course an unashamed Sunderland fan, season ticket holder and boast a 100% home record and TBH can't see that changing but we all have our breaking points and mine is getting close.

Last seasons debacle and eventual relegation did not break me and despite his best efforst Short so far has not made me dessert my club, we had a love affair long before the quiet American came and hopefully that love affair will continue long after he has gone.

The appointment and eventual sacking of Grayson could not break me but, and I'm sure you all see the but coming, the laughable manager search is getting near that red line.

When mere fan's like you and I could see the end coming for Grayson surely Short and Bains did or did the decision to sack Grayson come in a moment of enlightenment at full time against Bolton?

We and the media had names in the frame before the Bolton game and yes we maybe hoped they would not be needed but we had them all the same, why didn't Bains?

Mr Ball tells us that everyone is working incredibly hard behind the scenes, working hard at what exactly?

We now read that Harry is the chosen one well if he is why was he not chosen a week ago?

Is the real truth that the once proud bank of England club has been dragged down to such an unattractive proposition that the long list of contenders have one by one said thanks but no thanks.

Of course all can easily be changed, get a good manager, give him funds to buy in January, real funds not tokens for poundland,  and who knows what might happen.

No I'm not holding my breath either.

BTW, I'm the optimistic one.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The fall and fall of mackem pride

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-11-12, 7:09 pm

Unfortunately your words ring true.

Bane/Short and the decaying spiral they have us in. 

Unless as you say some funds are provided to an incoming manager... I dread who we will end up with as things stand
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-11-12, 10:48 pm

cry1 cry1 cry1
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Roker roar on 2017-11-13, 12:12 am

I stopped at reading at... "despite short's best effort's"...i was actually astounded by that statement. What effort's? The words "where will it end" frighten me because let's face it, who know's......bah.
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-13, 6:21 am

Roker roar wrote:I stopped at reading at... "despite short's best effort's"...i was actually astounded by that statement. What effort's? The words "where will it end" frighten me because let's face it, who know's......bah.
Thats a shame because now you will never know how the story ends.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum