SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Quiz 106
Today at 8:54 am by vinkel

» Sunderland v Sheffield Wed - Carabao Cup
Today at 8:50 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 03
Today at 8:49 am by vinkel

» Predictions Midweek 03
Today at 6:55 am by Reiver

» SUNDERLAND V SCUNTHORPE UNITED.
Today at 1:51 am by cyprussyd

» Catts
Today at 12:16 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» The last time Dave bought a round
Yesterday at 3:53 pm by canary-dave

» FAO Syd
Yesterday at 2:26 pm by cyprussyd

» says it all
Yesterday at 1:44 pm by Silvers

» WHY
Yesterday at 1:34 pm by vinkel

Corbyn pick pocket caught

Go down

Corbyn pick pocket caught

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-11, 2:24 pm

A female guest was caught last night trying to pick Jeremy Corbyn's pocket

The lady goes under the alias of "H"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Corbyn pick pocket caught

Post  canary-dave on 2017-11-11, 2:30 pm

cyprussyd wrote:A female guest was caught last night trying to pick Jeremy Corbyn's pocket

Are we sure she is not groping  Shocked

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-11-11, 4:23 pm

lol! lol! lol! 

May I point out that if you look very closely there is a chair back hiding the rest of my hand Laughing 

Last night was brilliant, Laura Pidcock MP for Durham West and a Seaton Delaval lass introduced Jeremy before his speech. Laura spoke with passion and straight from her North East heart. She is one to watch for the future I can tell you.

And Jeremy gave a great speech, full of hope and positivity for the future. telling us, if we needed reminding, that things don't have to be this way and that people are ready for change, for something different. And the Labour Party offers that now.

Before the speech, when he circulated round all the tables (all 40 of them) I met him. He was funny, humble and very likeable, just exactly what you see on TV. Not false, not putting on an act, but obviously really caring about people. He spent over 2 hours having photos taken and chatting and making everyone of us there feel important and valued. If that is not good leadership I don't know what is.
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-11, 4:28 pm

Hieronymus wrote:lol! lol! lol! 

May I point out that if you look very closely there is a chair back hiding the rest of my hand Laughing 

Last night was brilliant, Laura Pidcock MP for Durham West and a Seaton Delaval lass introduced Jeremy before his speech. Laura spoke with passion and straight from her North East heart. She is one to watch for the future I can tell you.

And Jeremy gave a great speech, full of hope and positivity for the future. telling us, if we needed reminding, that things don't have to be this way and that people are ready for change, for something different. And the Labour Party offers that now.

Before the speech, when he circulated round all the tables (all 40 of them) I met him. He was funny, humble and very likeable, just exactly what you see on TV. Not false, not putting on an act, but obviously really caring about people. He spent over 2 hours having photos taken and chatting and making everyone of us there feel important and valued. If that is not good leadership I don't know what is.
Never mind all of that, you had one mission, ONE. When is the next general election?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-11-11, 4:48 pm

Hopefully very soon my friend. Everyone I spoke to last night, and Laura's and Jeremy's speeches, suggested the end was nigh for Theresa May as a PM who is becoming more embattled every day. Just look at the recent resignations and the weakness in her inability to sack the WORST Foreign Secretary in history!!

If I had to predict I would say look for a General Election next Spring. But don't hold me to that. You have seem my level of football predictions after all tongue
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-11, 5:18 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Hopefully very soon my friend. Everyone I spoke to last night, and Laura's and Jeremy's speeches, suggested the end was nigh for Theresa May as a PM who is becoming more embattled every day. Just look at the recent resignations and the weakness in her inability to sack the WORST Foreign Secretary in history!!

If I had to predict I would say look for a General Election next Spring. But don't hold me to that. You have seem my level of football predictions after all tongue
a Labour party official told me..................................

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-11-11, 5:38 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Hopefully very soon my friend. Everyone I spoke to last night, and Laura's and Jeremy's speeches, suggested the end was nigh for Theresa May as a PM who is becoming more embattled every day. Just look at the recent resignations and the weakness in her inability to sack the WORST Foreign Secretary in history!!

Be careful what you wish for.
We might have Boris as PM next.
Look what happened in the USA.  No
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-11-12, 1:34 am

Billy D wrote:

All the minority party's here joined hands to form a Labour lead coalition. Law after law is being changed to "re-balance society". Just watch the pound slide as NZ's dollar is & the inevitable divestment leading to a rise in unemployment & crime!

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-12, 6:05 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Billy D wrote:

All the minority party's here joined hands to form a Labour lead coalition. Law after law is being changed to "re-balance society". Just watch the pound slide as NZ's dollar is & the inevitable divestment leading to a rise in unemployment & crime!
You really need to live here and see the injustice and suffering to understand. I am in no doubt about what I wish for, none.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-11-12, 8:02 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Billy D wrote:

You really need to live here and see the injustice and suffering to understand. I am in no doubt about what I wish for, none.
I do truly understand, not by just having read about it but with my own eyes both in the UK and a number of countries Crying or Very sad
I've found most Governments are cruel to an extent but countries do need commercial stability or investments will flow out thus creating less employment & even further hardship due to loss of tax revenue etc.

NZ has a party called NZ First, supported mainly by elderly whites pulling the strings in a coalition that wants to among other things stop foreigners or their investment. Whilst many will shout loudly from the rooftops about how great it'll be to have higher wages, better healthcare & free University study, they haven't quite realised that those whom have been paying to run everything up until now are down at their accountants working out how to divest and lower their tax liability.

What I was trying to say is that sometimes the grass isn't quite as green on the other side of the hedge.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-11-12, 8:10 am

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:A female guest was caught last night trying to pick Jeremy Corbyn's pocket

Are we sure she is not groping  Shocked

There dies seem to be a degree of fondling going on.

Will the next PM reveal all I wonder?
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-12, 8:37 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Billy D wrote:

I do truly understand, not by just having read about it but with my own eyes both in the UK and a number of countries Crying or Very sad
I've found most Governments are cruel to an extent but countries do need commercial stability or investments will flow out thus creating less employment & even further hardship due to loss of tax revenue etc.

NZ has a party called NZ First, supported mainly by elderly whites pulling the strings in a coalition that wants to among other things stop foreigners or their investment. Whilst many will shout loudly from the rooftops about how great it'll be to have higher wages, better healthcare & free University study, they haven't quite realised that those whom have been paying to run everything up until now are down at their accountants working out how to divest and lower their tax liability.

What I was trying to say is that sometimes the grass isn't quite as green on the other side of the hedge.
Well I'm pleased to say that Corbyn's Labour, IMO, seems the opposite to your NZ First and you are right, the grass is certainly not always greener but right now under our present government we dont have any grass.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2017-11-12, 3:24 pm

Billy D wrote:

If i could i would vote for him, at least we would get a laugh as we sunk.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-11-12, 6:36 pm

NZ has a coalition lead by minority Labor party.
Government: Labor-46 Greens-8 NZ First-9 (63) 
Opposition: National-56 Act-1 (57)

You need change as many voted for in NZ recently BUT you don't want the monetary polices etc. of NZ Labor!

Corbyn seems to know whats happening in the real world unlike Jacinda Arden & Grant Robertson.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum