SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
next game
FcTables.com
Div 1 Table
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Massive, massive, massive
Today at 2:36 pm by cyprussyd

» Maja
Today at 10:03 am by cyprussyd

» New Quiz Night at the Albert
Today at 9:36 am by DanielFullard

» Away Tickets Update
Today at 8:38 am by cyprussyd

» The new east stand
Yesterday at 11:17 pm by cyprussyd

» Collectors item
Yesterday at 10:47 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Annual SunderMad night out
Yesterday at 10:11 pm by cyprussyd

» @DavidJonesSky recalls the moment he fell in love with #SAFC.
Yesterday at 9:03 pm by cyprussyd

» Khazri
Yesterday at 8:52 pm by cyprussyd

» Mohamed Eisa
Yesterday at 8:33 pm by sunderpitt


Big Sam

Go down

Big Sam

Post  barrowmackem on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:11 am

I know it wont happen but do you think he owes us and should come back? One thing for sure we wouldn't be in this mess if he had stayed.

________________________________________________________
Sunderland AFC fans, (The Special Ones)
avatar
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2400
Join date : 2014-09-29
Location : Barrow-in-Furness

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Sam

Post  cyprussyd on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:24 am

I dream most nights about him coming back but sadly every morning I wake to find he is not here

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45910
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Sam

Post  vinkel on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:24 am

barrowmackem wrote:I know it wont happen but do you think he owes us and should come back? One thing for sure we wouldn't be in this mess if he had stayed.
Go back to a previos post of mine, you have used my exact words.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2335
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Sam

Post  paddocklad on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Didn't him and short allegedly fall out before he left over transfer funds
avatar
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 323
Join date : 2015-08-20
Age : 48
Location : Chester-le-Street

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Sam

Post  cyprussyd on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:06 pm

paddocklad wrote:Didn't him and short allegedly fall out before he left over transfer funds
Come on now, who could ever fall out with Mr Short over transfer funds?

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45910
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Sam

Post  Kipper on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:58 pm

vinkel wrote:
barrowmackem wrote:I know it wont happen but do you think he owes us and should come back? One thing for sure we wouldn't be in this mess if he had stayed.
Go back to a previos post of mine, you have used my exact words.

Not sure that he does owe us. He did well for us then left for the England job. The FA may owe us for messing around all summer. Anyway - he's not coming back and he may feel sad that the way the club has gone but that won't persuade him to work with Short.
avatar
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 894
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Sam

Post  cyprussyd on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:16 pm

Kipper wrote:
vinkel wrote:
barrowmackem wrote:I know it wont happen but do you think he owes us and should come back? One thing for sure we wouldn't be in this mess if he had stayed.
Go back to a previos post of mine, you have used my exact words.

Not sure that he does owe us. He did well for us then left for the England job. The FA may owe us for messing around all summer. Anyway - he's not coming back and he may feel sad that the way the club has gone but that won't persuade him to work with Short.
Agree with all of that

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45910
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Sam

Post  sunderpitt on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:35 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I dream most nights about him coming back but sadly every morning I wake to find he is not here

like
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 6977
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Sam

Post  Mackemneil on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:23 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
vinkel wrote:
barrowmackem wrote:I know it wont happen but do you think he owes us and should come back? One thing for sure we wouldn't be in this mess if he had stayed.
Go back to a previos post of mine, you have used my exact words.

Not sure that he does owe us. He did well for us then left for the England job. The FA may owe us for messing around all summer. Anyway - he's not coming back and he may feel sad that the way the club has gone but that won't persuade him to work with Short.
Agree with all of that
like
avatar
Mackemneil
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 2151
Join date : 2012-08-10
Age : 63
Location : Holme on Spalding Moor, York

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Sam

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:05 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
paddocklad wrote:Didn't him and short allegedly fall out before he left over transfer funds
Come on now, who could ever fall out with Mr Short over transfer funds?

Bloody nit picker. Shorts got plenty of funds, he just hasn't transferred them into the correct fund to benefit SAFC's on field results.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9897
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Sam

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum