SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Quiz 106
Today at 8:54 am by vinkel

» Sunderland v Sheffield Wed - Carabao Cup
Today at 8:50 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 03
Today at 8:49 am by vinkel

» Predictions Midweek 03
Today at 6:55 am by Reiver

» SUNDERLAND V SCUNTHORPE UNITED.
Today at 1:51 am by cyprussyd

» Catts
Today at 12:16 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» The last time Dave bought a round
Yesterday at 3:53 pm by canary-dave

» FAO Syd
Yesterday at 2:26 pm by cyprussyd

» says it all
Yesterday at 1:44 pm by Silvers

» WHY
Yesterday at 1:34 pm by vinkel

Paradise Papers

Go down

Paradise Papers

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-11-06, 7:13 pm

Can anyone recommend an accountant or financial adviser who can tell me where to have my pensions paid so I can avoid tax.  Or is Jeremy Corbyn making it his electoral platform for the next general election by closing all the huge loopholes that allow it?

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Re: Paradise Papers

Post  Billy D on 2017-11-06, 7:59 pm

Nostalgic wrote:Can anyone recommend an accountant or financial adviser who can tell me where to have my pensions paid so I can avoid tax.  Or is Jeremy Corbyn making it his electoral platform for the next general election by closing all the huge loopholes that allow it?
Well I'll say this pal.
Mrs May has been bleating on today about how the tory twats are gonna clamp down on tax evasion.
I think this only applies to the average working Joe as the big multi nationals will still be allowed to get away with unpaid billions as they'll just say 'ok, f*ck off then, we'll take our business abroad.'
The likes of Coca Cola, Costa Coffee, McDonalds, BP, Shell et al have been getting away with it for years under successive government including Labour yet some poor c**t on the dole makes a tenner cleaning windows & there's hell on.
Just thank f*ck you no longer live here, it's a shithole.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-11-06, 8:07 pm

Billy D wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:Can anyone recommend an accountant or financial adviser who can tell me where to have my pensions paid so I can avoid tax.  Or is Jeremy Corbyn making it his electoral platform for the next general election by closing all the huge loopholes that allow it?
Well I'll say this pal.
Mrs May has been bleating on today about how the tory twats are gonna clamp down on tax evasion.
I think this only applies to the average working Joe as the big multi nationals will still be allowed to get away with unpaid billions as they'll just say 'ok, f*ck off then, we'll take our business abroad.'
The likes of Coca Cola, Costa Coffee, McDonalds, BP, Shell et al have been getting away with it for years under successive government including Labour yet some poor c**t on the dole makes a tenner cleaning windows & there's hell on.
Just seen I can fly my private jet into Isle of Man and can recover the VAT.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-11-06, 8:52 pm

Nostalgic wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Well I'll say this pal.
Just use your Caymens credit card, the oldest trick in the book  pirat

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2017-11-06, 9:22 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Well I'll say this pal.
Just use your Caymens credit card, the oldest trick in the book  pirat
They’ve got me hook line and sinker
Been paye all my life 
Can’t hide out or trick the government or tell lie or pay no tax or pay no vat or get any benefits infact I can’t move they just tax me .
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-11-06, 10:04 pm

Simply for convenience I transferred my OAP pension to NZ and they were just about level but since Brexit the exchange rate makes me slightly better off off, but not by much.

See, no argument about religion, politics or sex.  Now pensions and tax evasion - that'll get the blood boiling.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-11-07, 7:33 am

I think everyone who is on paye or is self employed or runs a small business and pays a high percentage of their income in taxes has a right to be pissed off... as it seems their is one law for the rich and large corporations who can it seems legally avoid tax ( an the govt does nothing about it). Then there is all of us  who use hospitals, schools and other public services who are starved of funding cos wealthy folk and big multi-nationals do not pay what is due
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-07, 7:48 am

Yes we may well be pissed off but we also know that despite the none stop news about it very little if anything will change.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-11-07, 7:50 am

As a footnote I've just had had a nice rebate from HMRC to the tune of £964.80p.  Very Happy
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-07, 7:57 am

Billy D wrote:As a footnote I've just had had a nice rebate from HMRC to the tune of £964.80p.  Very Happy
get it off shore quickly

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-11-07, 8:03 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:As a footnote I've just had had a nice rebate from HMRC to the tune of £964.80p.  Very Happy
get it off shore quickly
It's in my Caymen Islands account mate.
That's where the Queen puts hers.
Theresa May telt me that while I was eating my dinner yesterday.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-07, 8:03 am

Just had a conversation with tax expert about moving my savings off shore like the Queen does. He asked how much, I told him, he advised The Farne Islands

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2017-11-07, 8:56 am

Nostalgic wrote:Simply for convenience I transferred my OAP pension to NZ and they were just about level but since Brexit the exchange rate makes me slightly better off off, but not by much.

See, no argument about religion, politics or sex.  Now pensions and tax evasion - that'll get the blood boiling.
Me too
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-11-07, 9:13 am

cyprussyd wrote:Just had a conversation with tax expert about moving my savings off shore like the Queen does. He asked how much, I told him, he advised The Farne Islands
rof rof rof rof rof
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-07, 10:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  barrowmackem on 2017-11-09, 9:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-09, 9:29 am

barrowmackem wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Is that why you moved to the tax haven that is Barrow in Furness?

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum