SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» BREAKING NEWS.
Today at 10:08 am by cyprussyd

» Is it enough
Today at 9:37 am by talcnturnip

» SUNDERLAND V MILLWALL--Match Day Thread
Today at 8:27 am by sunderpitt

» Coleman appointed
Today at 8:25 am by talcnturnip

» Saturday at The Stadium
Today at 6:27 am by gil t azell

» Universal Credit
Yesterday at 11:25 pm by Nostalgic

» Ally, Ally, Ally
Yesterday at 11:00 pm by Hieronymus

» Must watch TV, IMO
Yesterday at 10:59 pm by Hieronymus

» One more who wont be coming then
Yesterday at 9:22 pm by Lever Malone

» ROBBIE STOCKDALE
Yesterday at 4:20 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

Argus, cyprussyd, talcnturnip

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Do you actually watch football ????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you actually watch football ????

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-11-06, 5:52 am

Looks like my morning to let rip ,,,,,, does anyone one actually watch other football matches other than SAFC ???? over the past weeks I have refrained from posting , just content with reading the comments each day . 
Well my head just exploded with utter bewilderment , positives ? from the Boro game erm you kidding me . This shambles of a team has brainwashed many on here into some idea we are bad but not that bad . Oh fuk I want to say so much about this fkn mess but to be honest I have just wasted 2 minutes of my life going this far ,,,,, gona do something more exciting ,,,, pick up the 14 dogs shit from the patio and not think of what I really want to say on here .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you actually watch football ????

Post  talcnturnip on 2017-11-06, 5:54 am

I’ve slated them for weeks mate but, yesterday they weren’t as bad as before, having said that Boro were not much better so maybe 50/50.

talcnturnip
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-06, 8:43 am

Yes I love my Sunday with Sky.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-11-06, 9:47 am

Thought the game between Chavski and Manure was worth watching.. If just to see the special one lose.

Notwithstanding that I much prefer to watch proper Rugby... Union and a few times a season i wander along to see the Falcons with my brother and son.. they are not doing bad atm
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-11-06, 1:04 pm

sunderpitt wrote:Thought the game between Chavski and Manure was worth watching.. If just to see the special one lose.

Notwithstanding that I much prefer to watch proper Rugby... Union and a few times a season i wander along to see the Falcons with my brother and son.. they are not doing bad atm
Yeah me and my son used to wander to watch the Falcons , mind that was a wee while ago , Johnny Wilko was playing . 
I love my sports but right now I fkn hate SAFC and all that comes out of that club .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-06, 2:21 pm

cretanmakem wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:Thought the game between Chavski and Manure was worth watching.. If just to see the special one lose.

Yeah me and my son used to wander to watch the Falcons , mind that was a wee while ago , Johnny Wilko was playing . 
I love my sports but right now I fkn hate SAFC and all that comes out of that club .
I would say that sums up the difference cretan between you and the 20 plus thousand who still go, including me. I certainly am not happy with where the club is and how it's been mismanaged but I cant say I could ever see the day come when I hate Sunderland the football club.

The club is the club I have supported all my life and god willing will be supporting long after Short has left us.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2017-11-06, 2:36 pm

cretanmakem wrote:

So why don't you try and find a dog shit forum.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-11-06, 2:46 pm

vinkel wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:

So why don't you try and find a dog shit forum.
Thought I had .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2017-11-06, 2:49 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:

I would say that sums up the difference cretan between you and the 20 plus thousand who still go, including me. I certainly am not happy with where the club is and how it's been mismanaged but I cant say I could ever see the day come when I hate Sunderland the football club.

The club is the club I have supported all my life and god willing will be supporting long after Short has left us.
Hate is an emotive word , but in the context of SAFC , Shorts club , his ownership , his plaything , his toy , his lack of investment this season , his keenness to get out , you and I and not only the 20k who turn up to watch shyte , but all SAFC fans/supporters for the past 5 plus years on Shorts watch nothing less than Hate for him and his toy is strong enough for me .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-06, 4:16 pm

cretanmakem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:

Hate is an emotive word , but in the context of SAFC , Shorts club , his ownership , his plaything , his toy , his lack of investment this season , his keenness to get out , you and I and not only the 20k who turn up to watch shyte , but all SAFC fans/supporters for the past 5 plus years on Shorts watch nothing less than Hate for him and his toy is strong enough for me .
Hate certainly is a emotive word and I can honestly say I hate no one, not always been the case but I'm now in a place where hate has no place.

I also believe that Short had the right intentions when he came but bad advice, terrible decisions and a total lack of understanding have resulted in him wanting out and us being where we are.

However none of that is my fault or Sunderland's, Sunderland are my team and will always be so how could I ever hate them.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-11-06, 4:44 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:

Hate certainly is a emotive word and I can honestly say I hate no one, not always been the case but I'm now in a place where hate has no place.

I also believe that Short had the right intentions when he came but bad advice, terrible decisions and a total lack of understanding have resulted in him wanting out and us being where we are.

However none of that is my fault or Sunderland's, Sunderland are my team and will always be so how could I ever hate them.

Sorry Syd, I hear what you're saying and agree in the main but I really hate Brady and Hindley and that will remain until I finally pop my clogs!

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2017-11-06, 6:30 pm

Having been to all home games bar 1 this season I personally thought there was a bit effort and committment yesterday just a lack of quality.  It was an absolutely massive improvement on the last few home games.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-11-06, 6:37 pm

I have access to  European football through the magic of the interweb but I am selective in what I watch. I stick to the bigger fixtures but go by match reports for others.  Out of interest I watched the Spurs v Palace game and found that that Palace were desperately unlucky not to get anything out of it as they the better team by a mile but a goal would just not come.

In our case I have felt we have been sliding for years and last season was as bad as it comes when you put in the injury situation, especially the timing, loss of form or interest by players. People selectively put this all down to Moyes but any manager would have struggled given the circumstances. 

Now it is Short's turn to be bashed for sinking millions into the club, seeing it all coming to nothing whilst wanting the same as us. Meanwhile some of us fans, erstwhile or not, just wallow in the doom and gloom of the present situation and contributing nothing but negativity or even hatred.  Look at Everton, they were the opposite to us at the season's start with big m,oney buys etc and their manager is deemed a failure based on a quarter of a season.

Disappointing maybe, but I would rather support anything the club did to change the current situation than point a finger at somebody and say you got this or that wrong. 

I am with Syd on this one

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-06, 6:43 pm

gil t azell wrote:Having been to all home games bar 1 this season I personally thought there was a bit effort and committment yesterday just a lack of quality.  It was an absolutely massive improvement on the last few home games.
tHAT'S WHAT i SAW

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-06, 6:44 pm

Nostalgic wrote:I have access to  European football through the magic of the interweb but I am selective in what I watch. I stick to the bigger fixtures but go by match reports for others.  Out of interest I watched the Spurs v Palace game and found that that Palace were desperately unlucky not to get anything out of it as they the better team by a mile but a goal would just not come.

In our case I have felt we have been sliding for years and last season was as bad as it comes when you put in the injury situation, especially the timing, loss of form or interest by players. People selectively put this all down to Moyes but any manager would have struggled given the circumstances. 

Now it is Short's turn to be bashed for sinking millions into the club, seeing it all coming to nothing whilst wanting the same as us. Meanwhile some of us fans, erstwhile or not, just wallow in the doom and gloom of the present situation and contributing nothing but negativity or even hatred.  Look at Everton, they were the opposite to us at the season's start with big m,oney buys etc and their manager is deemed a failure based on a quarter of a season.

Disappointing maybe, but I would rather support anything the club did to change the current situation than point a finger at somebody and say you got this or that wrong. 

I am with Syd on this one

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-06, 6:46 pm

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:

Sorry Syd, I hear what you're saying and agree in the main but I really hate Brady and Hindley and that will remain until I finally pop my clogs!
And many if not the vast majority will agree with you Dave and I certainly hate what they did but cant hand on heart say I hate them.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  lesmac on 2017-11-06, 8:19 pm

cretanmakem wrote:

If you hate the club and all that comes out of it why bother to waste your time spreading your view, or are you just a supporter of teams that have players of the calibre of Jonny Wilkinson
lesmac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://lesmcleanphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-06, 9:32 pm

lesmac wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:

If you hate the club and all that comes out of it why bother to waste your time spreading your view, or are you just a supporter of teams that have players of the calibre of Jonny Wilkinson
I fully understand why people are unhappy, pissed off and the rest, just cant understand why they think that those of us who go to games wear rose tinted specs.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2017-11-06, 9:33 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
lesmac wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:

I fully understand why people are unhappy, pissed off and the rest, just cant understand why they think that those of us who go to games wear rose tinted specs.
I don’t
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-06, 9:34 pm

Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
lesmac wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:

I don’t

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum