SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Wilder
Today at 9:23 pm by Nostalgic

» Charlie Methven
Today at 9:06 pm by Mackemneil

» Podcast with Stewart Donald
Today at 9:05 pm by cyprussyd

» Rodders
Today at 8:02 pm by Billy D

» Martin Bain
Today at 7:52 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Tom Beadling
Today at 7:37 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» If it was up to you lot....................
Today at 6:53 pm by gil t azell

» Reid named permanent manager
Today at 5:07 pm by cyprussyd

» Fantastic
Today at 1:17 pm by Vincemac

» Nowt as funny as folk
Today at 10:48 am by oxfordshire

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

cyprussyd, paddocklad

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

This sex abuse thing

Go down

This sex abuse thing

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-04, 10:49 am

Getting a bit out of hand IMO and the trivial complaints and witch hunts are in danger of trivialising the real abuse.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This sex abuse thing

Post  canary-dave on 2017-11-04, 11:02 am

cyprussyd wrote:Getting a bit out of hand IMO and the trivial complaints and witch hunts are in danger of trivialising the real abuse.

I couldn't agree more Syd, there appears to be a lot of jumping on the bandwagon

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-11-04, 12:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She says it better than I can.
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-04, 1:34 pm

Hieronymus wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes and I watched it and agree with her, however it still concerns me and I'm no woman basher, quite the opposite.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-04, 1:46 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes and I watched it and agree with her, however it still concerns me and I'm no woman basher, quite the opposite.

Its things like this

The Labour party is investigating Clive Lewis following an accusation that he groped a female party member at this year’s conference. Mr Lewis, MP for Norwich South and discussed as a future leader of the party, allegedly hugged the 39-year-old and “gave [her] bum a big squeeze” when they met for the first time in September. A friend of the woman has also claimed Mr Lewis “put his hand on her bum”. Mr Lewis denies the allegation, and told i that “I do not go around grabbing young people’s backsides, or anyone’s backsides, when I greet them. It’s not how I roll, it’s not what I do.” The party member, who had not attended a Labour conference before, explained to The Independent that she was not immediately upset about the events, but decided to bring the accusations forward after Labour sent out an email documenting the party’s sexual harassment policy and encouraging members to come forward.

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-11-04, 7:48 pm

I've spent my entire working life respecting those whom I've worked with to now only just find out I've been living in my own little bubble when I could have possibly had women prepared to hug & squeeze me  Sad

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-04, 8:01 pm

And in these relies I find the problem. 
i am a natural touchy person, whenever I meet Jerry or H I automatically give them a a hug. When I meet Dave or Lesmac I automatically shake their hand and often hug them.

No thought of anything sexual or lack of respect indeed quite the opposite, my way of showing love and respect and if for one moment I felt it made the other person uncomfortable I would stop.

It seems to me that I now live in a world were I need to be oh so careful how I act or look at children and now I am afraid to touch a woman,just in case.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-11-04, 10:13 pm

cyprussyd wrote:And in these relies I find the problem. 
i am a natural touchy person, whenever I meet Jerry or H I automatically give them a a hug. When I meet Dave or Lesmac I automatically shake their hand and often hug them.

No thought of anything sexual or lack of respect indeed quite the opposite, my way of showing love and respect and if for one moment I felt it made the other person uncomfortable I would stop.

It seems to me that I now live in a world were I need to be oh so careful how I act or look at children and now I am afraid to touch a woman,just in case.

Very true  Sad

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-04, 10:55 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

Very true  Sad
And IMO very sad

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-11-05, 11:49 am

And nowt wrong with that but when you hug Jerry or H I'd guess you don't squeeze their arses?
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-05, 11:52 am

Billy D wrote:

And nowt wrong with that but when you hug Jerry or H I'd guess you don't squeeze their arses?
They do their best to tempt me

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2017-11-05, 11:58 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:

They do their best to tempt me
Smile
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2017-11-06, 10:15 am

Nothing makes me more happy than walking past a school at breaktime and hearing the kids laughter, it just warms my heart. But as you say, you have to be careful around children these sad days.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum