SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» BREAKING NEWS.
Today at 10:08 am by cyprussyd

» Is it enough
Today at 9:37 am by talcnturnip

» SUNDERLAND V MILLWALL--Match Day Thread
Today at 8:27 am by sunderpitt

» Coleman appointed
Today at 8:25 am by talcnturnip

» Saturday at The Stadium
Today at 6:27 am by gil t azell

» Universal Credit
Yesterday at 11:25 pm by Nostalgic

» Ally, Ally, Ally
Yesterday at 11:00 pm by Hieronymus

» Must watch TV, IMO
Yesterday at 10:59 pm by Hieronymus

» One more who wont be coming then
Yesterday at 9:22 pm by Lever Malone

» ROBBIE STOCKDALE
Yesterday at 4:20 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

Argus, cyprussyd, talcnturnip

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Please not him

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please not him

Post  oldblackcat on 2017-11-01, 7:38 pm

Been reading about our poor club all day....first question was, who's going to be caretaker manager? Step forward Robbie Stockdale (who's been alongside at least 3 of our last failure managers) assisted by Billy McKinlay,(someone who's tried managing and done nowt)..hardly inspiring imo. Hopefully they don't do too well otherwise Short may make a mistake and appoint them!

Next question,who's going to be our next manager?....well I've been reading it's widely reported that the fans would like Kevin Ball.Why?
Because after a long playing career with us he knows the area,he understands the passion of the supporters and how important the club is to them.

Well if it's true we have many brain dead fans with short memories....Don't get me wrong,he gave his all for the club but so have many others,it dosen't mean they would be great managers.Kevin Ball has stood in as caretaker manager on a couple of occasions and even though the teams he put out showed passion,the results didn't get any better.Understanding the area,the fans and the club dosen't make you the right man for the job,let's face it members of this Forum and thousands of fans on the terraces would fit that category.We need someone more than that...someone who can motivate AND be tactically astute.

Who I want or who you want or who would fit the bill isn't the issue imo...it's who would take the job?Yes we need a manager but please not him
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Re: Please not him

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-01, 7:46 pm

Agree 100%, Phil Brown wants it

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2017-11-01, 7:55 pm

Whoever we get it needs to be short contract ie end of season. Hopefully before next season new owners will be in place and no doubt they will want to choose their own manager. So it would be stupid giving a new guy a long contract.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum