SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» No news is good news!
Today at 3:14 pm by Sid MCFC

» Time for a massive clear out Martin, not sure how mind.
Today at 3:06 pm by cyprussyd

» Results Week 33
Today at 2:51 pm by cyprussyd

» Syd's been writing for Roker Report again
Today at 2:50 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 34
Today at 2:02 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» League Table Week 33
Today at 12:19 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» I only learn from what i read or hear
Today at 10:19 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Bloody Muslims
Today at 10:07 am by cyprussyd

» Upskirting
Today at 6:54 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Quiz 90
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by Nostalgic

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Will you be watching?

Go down

Will you be watching?

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-10-29, 6:06 pm

Middlesbrough v Sunderland Championship
12:15
Sky Sports Football




Of course I will but will you or will Tuesday be the final nail in the coffin, maybe that nail is already in place?





Will a new manager change things for you?



Here on SunderMad it seems a combination of the team, strong views and debate, the thing SunderMad was created for have lost us a few more regular posters.






I guess my question is do YOU want SunderMad to be a mutual slap on the back forum or do you want honest passionate respectful debate?

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 44771
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you be watching?

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-10-29, 6:17 pm

"I guess my question is do YOU want SunderMad to be a mutual slap on the back forum or do you want honest passionate respectful debate?"


To me it's generally 99% honest passion with respect without the abuse.  like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9749
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you be watching?

Post  vinkel on 2017-10-29, 6:18 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Middlesbrough v Sunderland Championship
12:15
Sky Sports Football




Of course I will but will you or will Tuesday be the final nail in the coffin, maybe that nail is already in place?





Will a new manager change things for you?



Here on SunderMad it seems a combination of the team, strong views and debate, the thing SunderMad was created for have lost us a few more regular posters.






I guess my question is do YOU want SunderMad to be a mutual slap on the back forum or do you want honest passionate respectful debate?
that's not possible with Billy around Laughing

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2164
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 66
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you be watching?

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-10-29, 6:21 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:"I guess my question is do YOU want SunderMad to be a mutual slap on the back forum or do you want honest passionate respectful debate?"


To me it's generally 99% honest passion with respect without the abuse.  like
Good
vinkel wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Middlesbrough v Sunderland Championship
12:15
Sky Sports Football




Of course I will but will you or will Tuesday be the final nail in the coffin, maybe that nail is already in place?





Will a new manager change things for you?



Here on SunderMad it seems a combination of the team, strong views and debate, the thing SunderMad was created for have lost us a few more regular posters.






I guess my question is do YOU want SunderMad to be a mutual slap on the back forum or do you want honest passionate respectful debate?
that's not possible with Billy around Laughing
But Billy will argue his case without being offended and when he slaps you on the back you tend to fall over

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 44771
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you be watching?

Post  canary-dave on 2017-10-29, 6:27 pm

I must admit that I am a bit disappointed that I have not had a response to my pm  Sad

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13803
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you be watching?

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-10-29, 6:28 pm

canary-dave wrote:I must admit that I am a bit disappointed that I have not had a response to my pm  Sad
Sorry Dave. will do it now

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 44771
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you be watching?

Post  Billy D on 2017-10-29, 6:40 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:"I guess my question is do YOU want SunderMad to be a mutual slap on the back forum or do you want honest passionate respectful debate?"


To me it's generally 99% honest passion with respect without the abuse.  like
Good
vinkel wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Middlesbrough v Sunderland Championship
12:15
Sky Sports Football




Of course I will but will you or will Tuesday be the final nail in the coffin, maybe that nail is already in place?





Will a new manager change things for you?



Here on SunderMad it seems a combination of the team, strong views and debate, the thing SunderMad was created for have lost us a few more regular posters.






I guess my question is do YOU want SunderMad to be a mutual slap on the back forum or do you want honest passionate respectful debate?
that's not possible with Billy around Laughing
But Billy will argue his case without being offended and when he slaps you on the back you tend to fall over
Sometimes things get heated just like they can down the bar.
I might argue & at times go ott but I rarely take true offence & even if I do I'm not one for holding grudges.
Except against my uncle who I hate with a passion. Life's too short for grudges.

Maybe I'm a bit too coarse for some on here at times, it's just the way I am.
If something is getting on my tits then I have my own way of getting it off my chest.
That usually involves swearing. Sorry.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3723
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you be watching?

Post  Vincemac on 2017-10-29, 7:15 pm

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:"I guess my question is do YOU want SunderMad to be a mutual slap on the back forum or do you want honest passionate respectful debate?"


To me it's generally 99% honest passion with respect without the abuse.  like
Good
vinkel wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Middlesbrough v Sunderland Championship
12:15
Sky Sports Football




Of course I will but will you or will Tuesday be the final nail in the coffin, maybe that nail is already in place?





Will a new manager change things for you?



Here on SunderMad it seems a combination of the team, strong views and debate, the thing SunderMad was created for have lost us a few more regular posters.






I guess my question is do YOU want SunderMad to be a mutual slap on the back forum or do you want honest passionate respectful debate?
that's not possible with Billy around Laughing
But Billy will argue his case without being offended and when he slaps you on the back you tend to fall over
Sometimes things get heated just like they can down the bar.
I might argue & at times go ott but I rarely take true offence & even if I do I'm not one for holding grudges.
Except against my uncle who I hate with a passion. Life's too short for grudges.

Maybe I'm a bit too coarse for some on here at times, it's just the way I am.
If something is getting on my tits then I have my own way of getting it off my chest.
That usually involves swearing. Sorry.
I’m ok I’ll just chip in when nessessary 
I’m rarely controversial quite honestly I let it go over my head 
I’m not into arguing on a web forum 
If I’m not happy I just keep away can’t be bothered really 
Just like the banter likeglassglassglasswg2
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 6983
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: Will you be watching?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum