SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
»  Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC
Yesterday at 10:24 pm by Silvers

» Ross at The Peacock
Yesterday at 9:42 pm by gil t azell

» Predictions Week 12
Yesterday at 8:30 pm by cyprussyd

» First game of the season for me.
Yesterday at 6:41 pm by sunderpitt

» No news is good news!
Yesterday at 5:13 pm by lesmac

» Welcome to the seventies old man!
Yesterday at 4:54 pm by fulwellend47

» The Dunc
Yesterday at 1:18 pm by Kipper

» League Table Week 11
Yesterday at 10:07 am by barrowmackem

» Predictions Mid week 12
2018-10-17, 7:04 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 11
2018-10-17, 7:02 pm by gil t azell

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

He knows you know

Go down

He knows you know

Post  vinkel on 2017-10-25, 4:20 pm

Ellis understands how he is regarded by the fans, taken a while but he got there eventually.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2492
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: He knows you know

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-10-25, 4:26 pm

vinkel wrote:Ellis understands how he is regarded by the fans, taken a while but he got there eventually.
I have a feeling he has known for quite a while.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47141
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: He knows you know

Post  Guest on 2017-10-25, 7:49 pm

Just confirms how thick and ignorant he really is.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: He knows you know

Post  Billy D on 2017-10-25, 7:56 pm

Jesus loves him.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: He knows you know

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-10-26, 1:13 am

Billy D wrote:Jesus loves him.
Nah mate you need to update your Instagram feed, he loves Pep, said so the other day  jocolor

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10008
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: He knows you know

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-10-27, 11:33 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Billy D wrote:Jesus loves him.
Nah mate you need to update your Instagram feed, he loves Pep, said so the other day  jocolor
Haha. He does indeed. Very Happy

I see Short has just put his house in London up for sale for the measly sum of 49.5 mil.

I wonder whether he has a mortgage on that, doubt it somehow.
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 324
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: He knows you know

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-10-27, 11:52 am

Sid MCFC wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Billy D wrote:Jesus loves him.
Nah mate you need to update your Instagram feed, he loves Pep, said so the other day  jocolor
Haha. He does indeed. Very Happy

I see Short has just put his house in London up for sale for the measly sum of 49.5 mil.

I wonder whether he has a mortgage on that, doubt it somehow.
If he has, we are the ones paying it! Very Happy
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9435
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: He knows you know

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-10-27, 12:09 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Billy D wrote:Jesus loves him.
Nah mate you need to update your Instagram feed, he loves Pep, said so the other day  jocolor
Haha. He does indeed. Very Happy

I see Short has just put his house in London up for sale for the measly sum of 49.5 mil.

I wonder whether he has a mortgage on that, doubt it somehow.
If he has, we are the ones paying it! Very Happy
Shouldn’t it be a growl rather than a  Very Happy ?
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 324
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: He knows you know

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-10-27, 2:27 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Billy D wrote:Jesus loves him.
Nah mate you need to update your Instagram feed, he loves Pep, said so the other day  jocolor
Haha. He does indeed. Very Happy

I see Short has just put his house in London up for sale for the measly sum of 49.5 mil.

I wonder whether he has a mortgage on that, doubt it somehow.
If he has, we are the ones paying it! Very Happy
Shouldn’t it be a growl rather than a  Very Happy ?
Yes! Not sure we have a growl emoji so will use this one instead Evil or Very Mad 

Laughing
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9435
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: He knows you know

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-10-27, 2:35 pm

Has not Bain (hitherto aka 'the man who waters the workers beer ') said Short is back living in the US of A but apparently still cares for Sunderland  (insomuch as how much he can sell it for and how much sales of players can bring him)
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 7274
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: He knows you know

Post  Sid MCFC on 2017-10-27, 2:50 pm

sunderpitt wrote:Has not Bain (hitherto aka 'the man who waters the workers beer ') said Short is back living in the US of A but apparently still cares for Sunderland  (insomuch as how much he can sell it for and how much sales of players can bring him)
I read an article somewhere that he was going back to the US,  I think one excuse used was that he wanted to support his son in a non football related sport.

Best hurry up,  it might be the last chance to brick his windows Very Happy
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 324
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: He knows you know

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-10-27, 2:57 pm

I'm no fan of Short but I must admit I find the drama around him from many fans laughable.

Shock horror American businessman moves back to America. In other news 5 Englishman living abroad come home along with two French citizens move to Paris.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47141
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: He knows you know

Post  TNT on 2017-10-27, 3:16 pm

Not Shorts biggest fan either syd this is a non story for me too, we all know he is selling his hovel in Chelsea for a pittance so he’ll have to make do with the good old U S of A.

________________________________________________________
"If I had to choose between dribbling past 5 players and scoring from 40 yards at Anfield or shagging Miss World , it would be a hard choice.
Thankfully I've done both"
George Best

TNT
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3110
Join date : 2012-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: He knows you know

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum