SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» rape and death threats
Today at 10:31 am by Hieronymus

» It's been a rollercoaster journey..
Today at 10:18 am by Hieronymus

» Saturday is back
Today at 10:12 am by Hieronymus

» Predictions Week 12
Today at 8:24 am by oldblackcat

» Results Week 9
Yesterday at 9:20 pm by Mackemneil

» Predictions Mid week 12
Yesterday at 9:18 pm by Mackemneil

» FA Cup 1st round draw Monday.
Yesterday at 6:45 pm by oldblackcat

» League Table Week 11
Yesterday at 6:24 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» BBC are Tory donors
Yesterday at 5:30 pm by cyprussyd

»  Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC
Yesterday at 10:03 am by cyprussyd

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Mr H wont be happy

Go down

Mr H wont be happy

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-10-20, 4:37 pm

26 mins · 

An enourmous victory on Merseyside was somewhat overshadowed by the news that Josh Maja picked up a knock in the pre-match warm up. Here’s how the game went, and how the lads rated.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Everton U23s 0-1 SAFC U23s: Maja injured but Sunderland win - Player Ratings & Match Report
An enourmous victory on Merseyside was somewhat overshadowed by the news that Josh Maja picked up a knock in the pre-match warm up. Here’s how…
ROKERREPORT.SBNATION.COM

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47151
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr H wont be happy

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-10-20, 6:24 pm

Mr H is not happy at all but I am (not about Josh Maja of course)  First win in ages for our lads. Maybe Everton are in a worse state than SAFC, given how much they have spent in last 6 months Wink
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9438
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr H wont be happy

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-10-20, 6:44 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Mr H is not happy at all but I am (not about Josh Maja of course)  First win in ages for our lads. Maybe Everton are in a worse state than SAFC, given how much they have spent in last 6 months Wink
It's hard to believe anyone is in a worse state than us, well maybe Mrs May is

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47151
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr H wont be happy

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-10-20, 9:39 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Mr H is not happy at all but I am (not about Josh Maja of course)  First win in ages for our lads. Maybe Everton are in a worse state than SAFC, given how much they have spent in last 6 months Wink
It's hard to believe anyone is in a worse state than us, well maybe Mrs May is
I think West Ham may be in trouble too. Bilic certainly is. I donlt feel sorry for them either given the taxpayer paid for their stadium and I cannot stand their sleazy owners. What a disgrace Mad
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9438
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr H wont be happy

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-10-20, 10:13 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Mr H is not happy at all but I am (not about Josh Maja of course)  First win in ages for our lads. Maybe Everton are in a worse state than SAFC, given how much they have spent in last 6 months Wink
It's hard to believe anyone is in a worse state than us, well maybe Mrs May is
I think West Ham may be in trouble too. Bilic certainly is. I donlt feel sorry for them either given the taxpayer paid for their stadium and I cannot stand their sleazy owners. What a disgrace Mad
If you were to picture in your mind what the owner of a porn mag would look like Sullivan would come very close.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47151
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr H wont be happy

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum