SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» did anyone else notice
Today at 9:09 pm by gil t azell

» Sunderland v Gillingham
Today at 7:44 pm by cyprussyd

» Grass is greener
Today at 5:44 pm by Vincemac

» Predictions Week 27
Today at 2:33 pm by Mackemneil

» benrahma
Today at 1:46 pm by nessoid

» Man City close in on Sunderland whizkid Morten Spencer aged just 14
Today at 1:40 pm by Sid MCFC

» Strange how habits change
Today at 1:38 pm by Sid MCFC

» Bring back Guy Fawkes
Today at 12:14 pm by vinkel

» Sky Bet Div 1
Yesterday at 7:51 pm by cyprussyd

» What has just come into my mind
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by cyprussyd

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Universal Credit

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Universal Credit

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-11-16, 7:44 pm

canary-dave wrote:That's a shame Syd, you have a great skill in handling awkward situations and manage to do it without being rude or aggressive, I think that is why we all leave it for you to deal with   like
Just get sick of being the policeman Dave so a quiet easy life is called for for me.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48317
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Credit

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-11-16, 10:16 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:That's a shame Syd, you have a great skill in handling awkward situations and manage to do it without being rude or aggressive, I think that is why we all leave it for you to deal with   like
Just get sick of being the policeman Dave so a quiet easy life is called for for me.
If you were down the pub with a few mates and one said something slightly out of line you would step in too. That is just how you are. It is a good thing.

Sorry have not been around much. My new political career seems to have taken over my life but I decided to have the night off tonight! Back to writing up meeting minutes tomorrow Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9680
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Credit

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-11-17, 2:57 am

Over the years on this and other sites I have been vaguely  able to gauge peoples characters and this more or less went to script.  Billy firing from the lip and  Vince had the answers to everything fired at him.

The only issue I have with Vince is his car tinted windows. Smile
avatar
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4156
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 81
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Credit

Post  Vincemac on 2017-11-17, 9:07 am

Nostalgic wrote:Over the years on this and other sites I have been vaguely  able to gauge peoples characters and this more or less went to script.  Billy firing from the lip and  Vince had the answers to everything fired at him.

The only issue I have with Vince is his car tinted windows. Smile
I’ve just bought a new one 
It’s got tinted widows also


Last edited by Vincemac on 2017-11-17, 9:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7488
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Credit

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-11-17, 9:09 am

Vincemac wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:Over the years on this and other sites I have been vaguely  able to gauge peoples characters and this more or less went to script.  Billy firing from the lip and  Vince had the answers to everything fired at him.

The only issue I have with Vince is his car tinted windows. Smile
I’ve just bought a new one 
It’s got tinted widows also
So does ours, in fact the rear windows are blackout windows Laughing
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9680
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Credit

Post  Vincemac on 2017-11-17, 9:19 am

dancer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]09:17:3411.17.2017
09:18:3411.17.2017
Vincemac wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:Over the years on this and other sites I have been vaguely  able to gauge peoples characters and this more or less went to script.  Billy firing from the lip and  Vince had the answers to everything fired at him.

The only issue I have with Vince is his car tinted windows. Smile
I’ve just bought a new one 
It’s got tinted widows also
You probably know by now I’m isles at posting pics
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7488
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Credit

Post  Vincemac on 2017-11-17, 9:23 am

Vincemac wrote:dancer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]09:17:3411.17.2017
09:18:3411.17.2017
Vincemac wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:Over the years on this and other sites I have been vaguely  able to gauge peoples characters and this more or less went to script.  Billy firing from the lip and  Vince had the answers to everything fired at him.

The only issue I have with Vince is his car tinted windows. Smile
I’ve just bought a new one 
It’s got tinted widows also
You probably know by now I’m isles at posting pics
Don’t ask me how I did that 
I’ve been trying for 5 mins
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7488
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Credit

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-11-17, 6:22 pm

Vincemac wrote:
Vincemac wrote:dancer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]09:17:3411.17.2017
09:18:3411.17.2017
Vincemac wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:Over the years on this and other sites I have been vaguely  able to gauge peoples characters and this more or less went to script.  Billy firing from the lip and  Vince had the answers to everything fired at him.

The only issue I have with Vince is his car tinted windows. Smile
I’ve just bought a new one 
It’s got tinted widows also
You probably know by now I’m isles at posting pics
Don’t ask me how I did that 
I’ve been trying for 5 mins

Looks like you've being a bit of a tour-egg on this thread  Evil or Very Mad

Ps. What no sun roof, must be a cheap entry model  Laughing

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10189
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Credit

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-11-17, 7:29 pm

Had a good look over one of those new Tesla cars recently and it is one beauty. I'll wait until the price goes down though.
avatar
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4156
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 81
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Credit

Post  Vincemac on 2017-11-17, 7:41 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Vincemac wrote:dancer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]09:17:3411.17.2017
09:18:3411.17.2017
Vincemac wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:Over the years on this and other sites I have been vaguely  able to gauge peoples characters and this more or less went to script.  Billy firing from the lip and  Vince had the answers to everything fired at him.

The only issue I have with Vince is his car tinted windows. Smile
I’ve just bought a new one 
It’s got tinted widows also
You probably know by now I’m isles at posting pics
Don’t ask me how I did that 
I’ve been trying for 5 mins

Looks like you've being a bit of a tour-egg on this thread  Evil or Very Mad

Ps. What no sun roof, must be a cheap entry model  Laughing
Yeh 
Don’t like sun roofs
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7488
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Credit

Post  Vincemac on 2017-11-17, 7:42 pm

Nostalgic wrote:Had a good look over one of those new Tesla cars recently and it is one beauty. I'll wait until the price goes down though.
like
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7488
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Credit

Post  Nostalgic on 2017-11-17, 11:25 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:Over the years on this and other sites I have been vaguely  able to gauge peoples characters and this more or less went to script.  Billy firing from the lip and  Vince had the answers to everything fired at him.

The only issue I have with Vince is his car tinted windows. Smile
I’ve just bought a new one 
It’s got tinted widows also
So does ours, in fact the rear windows are blackout windows  Laughing
Champagne socialist. glass glass
avatar
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4156
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 81
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Credit

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-12-19, 5:18 pm

“The Government has a golden opportunity to ensure that almost every child in poverty in England does not go hungry at school":


3,000 Sunderland children could miss out on free school meals under Universal Credit proposals
Almost 3,000 children living in poverty in Sunderland could miss out on free school meals under new Universal Credit proposals, new figures reveal.
SUNDERLANDECHO.COM

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48317
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Credit

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum