SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Has Donald been told to zip it
Police woman anyone ? EmptyToday at 3:13 pm by trouble_n_stripes

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
Police woman anyone ? EmptyToday at 12:31 pm by Vincemac

» FFP, FPP
Police woman anyone ? EmptyToday at 10:27 am by Kipper

» Predictions Week 08
Police woman anyone ? EmptyYesterday at 9:34 pm by Hieronymus

» RESULTS OF WEEK 5 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 6
Police woman anyone ? EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Hieronymus

» Results Mid week 7
Police woman anyone ? EmptyYesterday at 8:32 pm by Vincemac

» Rumours getting stronger
Police woman anyone ? EmptyYesterday at 6:39 pm by Hieronymus

» Sunderland v Rotherham United
Police woman anyone ? EmptyYesterday at 6:32 pm by gil t azell

» League Table Mid week 7
Police woman anyone ? EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions
Police woman anyone ? EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by oxfordshire


Police woman anyone ?

Go down

Police woman anyone ? Empty Police woman anyone ?

Post  Guest on 2017-10-06, 5:30 pm

Police woman anyone ? 16105484_1367944473257233_7819032793171319536_n
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Police woman anyone ? Empty Re: Police woman anyone ?

Post  canary-dave on 2017-10-06, 6:14 pm

Silvers wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


lol! lol! lol!

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14739
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Police woman anyone ? Empty Re: Police woman anyone ?

Post  Guest on 2017-10-06, 7:10 pm

I've shagged a copper lass but she was CID so didn't have a uniform.
She had gorgeous feet & loved having her toes sucked.
She was pretty kinky tbh. Taught me a thing or two, lol.
She was into watersports & no, I don't mean owt to do with swimming.  Very Happy
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Police woman anyone ? Empty Re: Police woman anyone ?

Post  canary-dave on 2017-10-06, 7:29 pm

Are you taking the piss

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 14739
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 71
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Police woman anyone ? Empty Re: Police woman anyone ?

Post  Guest on 2017-10-06, 7:49 pm

canary-dave wrote:Are you taking the piss
Something along those lines.
I was only a young lad at the time & she was a fair bit older than me by about 20 years or so.
I'll never forget her. I was putty in her hands, I'd do owt she wanted & some of it I think we could have been arrested for.
Proper dirty bitch.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Police woman anyone ? Empty Re: Police woman anyone ?

Post  MrRAWhite on 2017-10-06, 8:56 pm

Billy D wrote:I've shagged a copper lass but she was SYD so didn't have a uniform.
She had gorgeous feet & loved having her toes sucked.
She was pretty kinky tbh. Taught me a thing or two, lol.
She was into watersports & no, I don't mean owt to do with swimming.  Very Happy
Spelling corrected mate..

________________________________________________________
Born a Sunderland fan, live life as a Sunderland fan and will die a Sunderland fan..
MrRAWhite
MrRAWhite
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4978
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Police woman anyone ? Empty Re: Police woman anyone ?

Post  Guest on 2017-10-06, 9:07 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:
Billy D wrote:I've shagged a copper lass but she was SYD so didn't have a uniform.
She had gorgeous feet & loved having her toes sucked.
She was pretty kinky tbh. Taught me a thing or two, lol.
She was into watersports & no, I don't mean owt to do with swimming.  Very Happy
Spelling corrected mate..
That's just made me vomit.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Police woman anyone ? Empty Re: Police woman anyone ?

Post  MrRAWhite on 2017-10-06, 9:21 pm

Billy D wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:
Billy D wrote:I've shagged a copper lass but she was SYD so didn't have a uniform.
She had gorgeous feet & loved having her toes sucked.
She was pretty kinky tbh. Taught me a thing or two, lol.
She was into watersports & no, I don't mean owt to do with swimming.  Very Happy
Spelling corrected mate..
That's just made me vomit.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

________________________________________________________
Born a Sunderland fan, live life as a Sunderland fan and will die a Sunderland fan..
MrRAWhite
MrRAWhite
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4978
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Police woman anyone ? Empty Re: Police woman anyone ?

Post  Guest on 2017-10-06, 9:38 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:
Billy D wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:
Billy D wrote:I've shagged a copper lass but she was SYD so didn't have a uniform.
She had gorgeous feet & loved having her toes sucked.
She was pretty kinky tbh. Taught me a thing or two, lol.
She was into watersports & no, I don't mean owt to do with swimming.  Very Happy
Spelling corrected mate..
That's just made me vomit.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
tw*t, I still honking.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Police woman anyone ? Empty Re: Police woman anyone ?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum