SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions Week 08
And now---------THE NEVER ENDING LIST OF SAVILLE ARRESTS EmptyToday at 4:06 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Sunderland Goalkeeper suffers broken arm
And now---------THE NEVER ENDING LIST OF SAVILLE ARRESTS EmptyToday at 3:14 pm by Kipper

» Bolton Wanders v Sunderland AFC
And now---------THE NEVER ENDING LIST OF SAVILLE ARRESTS EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by barrowmackem

» Jack Ross
And now---------THE NEVER ENDING LIST OF SAVILLE ARRESTS EmptyToday at 9:56 am by Kipper

» Has Donald been told to zip it
And now---------THE NEVER ENDING LIST OF SAVILLE ARRESTS EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Predictions Week 11
And now---------THE NEVER ENDING LIST OF SAVILLE ARRESTS EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 10
And now---------THE NEVER ENDING LIST OF SAVILLE ARRESTS EmptyYesterday at 9:27 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Predictions Week 09
And now---------THE NEVER ENDING LIST OF SAVILLE ARRESTS EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» FFP, FPP
And now---------THE NEVER ENDING LIST OF SAVILLE ARRESTS EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by Kipper

» RESULTS OF WEEK 5 AND FIXTURES FOR WEEK 6
And now---------THE NEVER ENDING LIST OF SAVILLE ARRESTS Empty2019-09-18, 9:28 pm by Hieronymus

And now---------THE NEVER ENDING LIST OF SAVILLE ARRESTS

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

And now---------THE NEVER ENDING LIST OF SAVILLE ARRESTS Empty And now---------THE NEVER ENDING LIST OF SAVILLE ARRESTS

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-11-15, 4:23 pm

is the latest to get that knock on the door, arrested today on alleged sex offences, who will be next?

The list seems to be a long one but maybe a man with a name, not white but could be chared

Last edited by cyprussyd on 2012-12-06, 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

And now---------THE NEVER ENDING LIST OF SAVILLE ARRESTS Empty Re: And now---------THE NEVER ENDING LIST OF SAVILLE ARRESTS

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2012-11-15, 8:00 pm

cyprussyd wrote:is the latest to get that knock on the door, arrested today on alleged sex offences, who will be next?

The list seems to be a long one but maybe a man with a name, not white but could be chared

Who??

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

And now---------THE NEVER ENDING LIST OF SAVILLE ARRESTS Empty Re: And now---------THE NEVER ENDING LIST OF SAVILLE ARRESTS

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-11-15, 8:08 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:is the latest to get that knock on the door, arrested today on alleged sex offences, who will be next?

Who??

its not that hard

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2012-11-15, 8:17 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

Who??

its not that hard

Yeah yeah, got it now. Bloody staff want to be paid & I hadn't looked at the news (Thanks BBC).

At least they'd made the coffee. Amazing what the lure of money will do on pay day clown

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2012-11-17, 9:49 am

DJ Dave Lee Travis has denied any wrongdoing after being arrested by police investigating the Jimmy Savile sex abuse claims.

Speaking outside his home near Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, the 67-year-old protested his innocence and said he did not want his name associated with "bloody evil" child abuse.

He said: "This is nothing to do with kids, all right? That's the first thing. Because that to me is the most important thing in the world and I do not wish to have my name sullied around something that bloody evil, to be honest.

"The second thing I want is to say, yes, there's a complete denial there, but there's nothing else I can tell you because otherwise I might be stepping on the police's feet and I don't want to do that because it might affect their investigations."

Travis had previously denied allegations, made last month, that he groped two women while in BBC studios. One claimed he had put his hand up her skirt, while the other said he had "jiggled" her breasts.

The former radio One DJ told reporters today: "There's one very important point I want to get across here - when I read the papers this morning I could not believe it. It was like, you know, 'DLT caught in Savile probe' and all this.

"I'm going to make one thing extremely clear to you - the Savile probe is nothing to do with things I've been talking to the police about.

"I was accused quote of squeezing the boobs of a couple of women. One, you know... and the other was somebody from 19... God knows, 67 or something, which is incredible.

"So the point I want to make here is that none of the things I've been talking to the police about, or have talked to them about, is to do with children."

........................................................................................

This is nowt more than a witch hunt...Maybe some people are gonna have their reputations ruined...

1967, 45 years ago...is there not a time limit? I think murder there isn't, but other offences, i v'e no idea..

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-11-17, 9:56 am

Must admit when I read about him having a quick feel of a nice pair of tits ago 45 year I packed a bag, just in case they keep me in overnight.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2012-11-17, 10:08 am

cyprussyd wrote:Must admit when I read about him having a quick feel of a nice pair of tits ago 45 year I packed a bag, just in case they keep me in overnight.

It's madness...and what would this have to do with the Saville thing?

Media in reputation ruining excercise, to flog papers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2012-11-17, 10:36 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

Who??

its not that hard
I still don't know who you mean glass
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-11-17, 10:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2012-11-17, 10:46 am

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ohhh me eh nos nowt glass glass
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2012-12-01, 1:59 pm

Former Coronation Street actor Andrew Lancel will appear in court later this month to face five counts of indecent assault on a child under 16.

Merseyside Police said the 42-year-old had been charged under his real name - Andrew Watkinson.

He was charged under the Sexual Offences Act 2003.

The charges relate to "historic" child sex offences, the force said.

Lancel, from Gateacre in Liverpool, is best known for his appearance as the scheming businessman Frank Foster in the ITV1 soap.

His Corrie career began in November 2010 when he was cast as Foster, a business associate of Carla Connor.

Lancel's role ended in March this year when his character was found murdered.

Lancel also played DI Neil Manson in The Bill, and starred alongside Helen Baxendale in Cardiac Arrest.

He has been bailed to appear at South Sefton Magistrates' Court on Wednesday, December 19.

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2012-12-01, 2:01 pm

You could tell by the way he treated Carla that he was a wrong 'un!

Twisted Evil

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-12-01, 2:44 pm

shifty eyes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2012-12-01, 2:47 pm

cyprussyd wrote:shifty eyes

Is that a typo? You hit an "f" instead of a "t" ?

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

And now---------THE NEVER ENDING LIST OF SAVILLE ARRESTS Empty And Now Stuart Hall FFS

Post  canary-dave on 2012-12-05, 5:02 pm

82 year old Stuart Hall has been arrested on allegations of rape!

Who next FFS?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

canary-dave
canary-dave
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-12-05, 8:15 pm

you have to wonder how many are jumping on the band wagon.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2012-12-05, 8:21 pm

cyprussyd wrote:you have to wonder how many are jumping on the band wagon.

We didn't have a band wagon at our crèche. I want compensation from the Government for neglect & lack of equal opportunity.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2012-12-05, 8:43 pm

If anything good has come from the Savile affair it is that at least victims now feel like they will be believed if they make a complaint. I do worry though that some unscrupulous people will try to take advantage of the
circumstances, and some untrue allegations will take us back to where we were before. However this one does seem of a more serious nature given the ages of the children reportedly involved. Stuart Hall charged
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-12-05, 8:50 pm

daft question I'm sure but, proof, how do they get it after all these years, is it the girls word against his, just curious how they do these things.

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2012-12-05, 9:15 pm

Hieronymus wrote:If anything good has come from the Savile affair it is that at least victims now feel like they will be believed if they make a complaint. I do worry though that some unscrupulous people will try to take advantage of the
circumstances
, and some untrue allegations will take us back to where we were before. However this one does seem of a more serious nature given the ages of the children reportedly involved. Stuart Hall charged

New Zealand has a Government medical department called the Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC) which pays the medical costs for all injuries at work or play. You cannot sue like the US. Many many people, along with actual victims have done just as you question & along with the legal representatives that they've used, have done VERY well out of it! Try googling that one lol

Ps: I'm in no way condoning the actions of actual victims in speaking out.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2012-12-05, 10:17 pm

I think it is a case of initially it is the victims word against the perpetrators, but their story must be convincing and there will have to be SOME corroboration for the police to actually press charges. Maybe someone else was present who has verified the story (often these men work together and maybe one has already confessed, or maybe more than one girl was involved and they have told the same story), or maybe victims who do not know each other have described similar experiences (these men often follow the same routine when they abuse) or they may have described an 'identifying mark' on the man that they would not know about unless their story was true. Who knows?

I think it is right to assume, as a starting point, that victims are telling the truth, even though I also firmly believe that anyone accused of a crime is innocent until proven guilty. I do feel a bit conflicted about names being out in the public domain, given the whole trial by media thing, although I know this encourages more potential victims to come forward. Not sure if there is an answer to this conundrum in the modern world of twitter, facebook etc.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2012-12-05, 10:28 pm

Hieronymus wrote:I think it is a case of initially it is the victims word against the perpetrators, but their story must be convincing and there will have to be SOME corroboration for the police to actually press charges. Maybe someone else was present who has verified the story (often these men work together and maybe one has already confessed, or maybe more than one girl was involved and they have told the same story), or maybe victims who do not know each other have described similar experiences (these men often follow the same routine when they abuse) or they may have described an 'identifying mark' on the man that they would not know about unless their story was true. Who knows?

I think it is right to assume, as a starting point, that victims are telling the truth, even though I also firmly believe that anyone accused of a crime is innocent until proven guilty. I do feel a bit conflicted about names being out in the public domain, given the whole trial by media thing, although I know this encourages more potential victims to come forward. Not sure if there is an answer to this conundrum in the modern world of twitter, facebook etc.

I couldn't agree more.

I know second hand of a guy (45) who was wrongly accused of "grooming “under age boys who took his own life. Two years later the victim admitted to lying & stated that he disliked the gentleman but had personal issues at the time. Survived by a really lovely wife & two daughters under 10.

I don't know the answer either but I'd go for anyone who touched my kids.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

And now---------THE NEVER ENDING LIST OF SAVILLE ARRESTS Empty and now its

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-12-06, 2:50 pm

Max Clifford Arrested By Detectives Investigating Jimmy Savile Sex Abuse Allegations

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 2012-12-06, 2:51 pm

Noddy and Big Ears probably next ...........

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2012-12-06, 2:53 pm

silvers wrote:Noddy and Big Ears probably next ...........

Slade yes but I'm shocked at Liniker

cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum