SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» 4.50 Saturday and then
Today at 4:29 pm by cyprussyd

» The way forward
Today at 4:18 pm by Hieronymus

» Déjà vu
Today at 3:48 pm by cyprussyd

» I had a dream
Today at 3:12 pm by Hieronymus

» Grayson out
Today at 2:00 pm by cyprussyd

» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Today at 10:25 am by Silvers

» Mr H will be delighted
Today at 9:57 am by Hieronymus

» Some good news
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by cyprussyd

» Universal Credit
Yesterday at 7:30 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Bristol City/Bolton
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by sunderpitt

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

canary-dave, cyprussyd

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

It may still be to early to talk relegation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It may still be to early to talk relegation

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-27, 3:10 pm

But it's not to early to talk about trying to avoid it but will Short and Bain be having that discussion.

Injuries and a poor transfer window through lack of funds have certainly not helped but Grayson is becoming his own worst enemy with a never ending change in the team and team tactics.

The problem we have is there for all to see, sack Grayson and who on earth would replace him? I would guess any manager approached will have one question, "How much will I have to spend in January"?

I will continue to support the team at home games but there is little doubt that should we go a goal down against QPR the atmosphere will turn nasty, frustrations will boil over and I understand why.

Big Sam is everyone's choice but does anyone seriously think he will give up his pool in Portugal for us?

So the same names will be mentioned, McClaren and Co but I'm not sure even they will come.

Happy days

BTW
I am now looking at the sports pages at who has been sacked rather than the players we may get in.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: It may still be to early to talk relegation

Post  sunderpitt on 2017-09-27, 3:25 pm

Personally although I have never thought Grayson was that good (or bad for that matter) imho what counts atm is funds for new players... I doubt anyone could make a silks purse out of the sows ear out of our squad.

My guess is with the chopping and changing he is hoping to strike lucky...not happened yet, although many selections and formations do appear random
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-27, 3:32 pm

sunderpitt wrote:Personally although I have never thought Grayson was that good (or bad for that matter) imho what counts atm is funds for new players... I doubt anyone could make a silks purse out of the sows ear out of our squad.

My guess is with the chopping and changing he is hoping to strike lucky...not happened yet, although many selections and formations do appear random
Its our defense that is none existent Sunders but with Kone and Browning we looked stronger. Galloway was the weak link but Oviedos fitness solved that.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum