SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» 4.50 Saturday and then
Today at 4:29 pm by cyprussyd

» The way forward
Today at 4:18 pm by Hieronymus

» Déjà vu
Today at 3:48 pm by cyprussyd

» I had a dream
Today at 3:12 pm by Hieronymus

» Grayson out
Today at 2:00 pm by cyprussyd

» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Today at 10:25 am by Silvers

» Mr H will be delighted
Today at 9:57 am by Hieronymus

» Some good news
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by cyprussyd

» Universal Credit
Yesterday at 7:30 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Bristol City/Bolton
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by sunderpitt

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

canary-dave, cyprussyd

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Is syd Grayson in disguise?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is syd Grayson in disguise?

Post  Roker roar on 2017-09-26, 1:59 pm

I spoke to Sam Allardyce and Martin O’Neill about it, and they were very positive,” Grayson said.
“Although they obviously know what it’s like to work here and the downside to it as well.
“I’m a positive person, and my glass is always half full. My attitude is that I will get the club moving in the right direction again – that’s why I took the job on. I could have stayed at Preston after four-and-a-half years, but I came here because I wanted a big challenge.”
No offence intended by the way syd. It was the glass half full bit reminded me of you.
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Re: Is syd Grayson in disguise?

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-26, 2:13 pm

He could be and yes it's bleak but it will improve, we won't go down and we will rise again.

All of my life I have been a risk taker, enjoyed the highs and worked through the lows and its my honest belief that success comes with hard work and a positive attitude.

Right now at Sunderland we have to stick in and work through the bad time we are in but it should me no surprise to anyone that things are bad, its been coming for years. Short is a problem but he is a problem we can do nothing about so I don't waste my time on him. On Saturday the chant was,"Are you watching Ellis Short" but I would guess the answer was no.

I also am aware that my attitude gets right on some peoples tits but that has never bothered me and TBH many get on my tits so that's fine.

I go to games because I can, I can afford to go, I have the time to go and apart from the football I enjoy the day. It's sad to see the stadium so empty and for me counterproductive to boo the players during the game.

I thought we tried on Saturday with below par performances from Cattermole and Kone, I would drop both.

But I also saw glimmers of hope and I am still sure Grayson will succeed despite have both hands tied behind his back.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Roker roar on 2017-09-26, 2:18 pm

cyprussyd wrote:He could be and yes it's bleak but it will improve, we won't go down and we will rise again.

All of my life I have been a risk taker, enjoyed the highs and worked through the lows and its my honest belief that success comes with hard work and a positive attitude.

Right now at Sunderland we have to stick in and work through the bad time we are in but it should me no surprise to anyone that things are bad, its been coming for years. Short is a problem but he is a problem we can do nothing about so I don't waste my time on him. On Saturday the chant was,"Are you watching Ellis Short" but I would guess the answer was no.

I also am aware that my attitude gets right on some peoples tits but that has never bothered me and TBH many get on my tits so that's fine.

I go to games because I can, I can afford to go, I have the time to go and apart from the football I enjoy the day. It's sad to see the stadium so empty and for me counterproductive to boo the players during the game.

I thought we tried on Saturday with below par performances from Cattermole and Kone, I would drop both.

But I also saw glimmers of hope and I am still sure Grayson will succeed despite have both hands tied behind his back.
I want us to do well but cannot see how there will be enough improvement to be not struggling all season...I think Grayson will be gone by Xmas and anyone's guess is as to what will happen then.
Roker roar
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  talcnturnip on 2017-09-26, 3:32 pm

The general opinion is they won’t sack him because they can’t afford to and, that sounds about right.
Going back to the OP, syd has more sense and wouldn’t have taken the job in the first place.
Just seen on Facebook ( yes I know the font of all knowledge) the admin rumours are back. Being positive which should please syd, a points deduction is the only way we will drop down to league 1.

talcnturnip
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2017-09-26, 7:33 pm

I think Syd is more Grayson Perry

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content