SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Mr H will be delighted
Today at 8:23 am by talcnturnip

» Grayson out
Today at 8:02 am by cyprussyd

» Brentford v Sunderland Match day thread
Today at 7:33 am by cyprussyd

» Some good news
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by cyprussyd

» Universal Credit
Yesterday at 7:30 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Bristol City/Bolton
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by sunderpitt

» word is
Yesterday at 6:51 pm by talcnturnip

» Corbyn in Brussels.
Yesterday at 6:18 pm by Silvers

» Tina anybody?
Yesterday at 2:16 pm by cyprussyd

» Big pants
Yesterday at 1:49 pm by gil t azell

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kipper, oldblackcat, talcnturnip

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Labour Party Conference

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Labour Party Conference

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-09-24, 12:34 pm

Well I know many don't like her, and I admit she has been her own worst enemy at times, but have to say that Diane Abbot's speech this morning has brought me to tears. I thought she was wonderful and expressed clearly and perfectly what the Labour Party is all about. Well done Diane, a great start to Conference clapy clapy clapy
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 8434
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  canary-dave on 2017-09-24, 1:10 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Well I know many don't like her, and I admit she has been her own worst enemy at times, but have to say that Diane Abbot's speech this morning has brought me to tears. I thought she was wonderful and expressed clearly and perfectly what the Labour Party is all about. Well done Diane, a great start to Conference clapy clapy clapy

I agree H, I was pleasantly surprised given her recent gaffes but she handled the situation beautifully!   like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13416
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  Billy D on 2017-09-24, 1:49 pm

I think she's a tw*t who should be hoofed in the minge.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2832
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-24, 2:55 pm

Missed it H but will get it online.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42429
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-24, 3:06 pm


________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42429
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  Billy D on 2017-09-24, 3:35 pm

Dianne Abbot.
'The problem with Britain is white people.'
Racist, fat, lesbian slug.
I hope the rug muncher gets rabies.
f*cking hate her with a passion.
She's all that's wrong with the Labour party.
Corbyn had won me over but after that I'll vote Tory, he should have kicked that racist bitch out.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2832
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-24, 3:41 pm

Leader's Speech
Leader's Speech is the key event at Annual Conference. This year, the speech takes place on Wednesday 27 September at 12:15
Delegates, ex-officios, and committees are automatically provided tickets for Leader's Speech. The tickets are named and non-transferable.
Members are able to enter the ballot to receive a ticket to Leader's Speech when applying for Annual Conference and, should you be successful, the ticket will be named and non-transferable.
If you are unable to secure a ticket to watch the speech in the hall, you will receive a ticket to attend an official screening of the Leader's Speech, and enjoy the speech without being in the hall. The leader will also attend the screening following the speech and address those in attendance.
The speech is broadcast in several other locations throughout the Conference site, such as screens in the Exhibition.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42429
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  Billy D on 2017-09-24, 7:50 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Leader's Speech
Leader's Speech is the key event at Annual Conference. This year, the speech takes place on Wednesday 27 September at 12:15
Delegates, ex-officios, and committees are automatically provided tickets for Leader's Speech. The tickets are named and non-transferable.
Members are able to enter the ballot to receive a ticket to Leader's Speech when applying for Annual Conference and, should you be successful, the ticket will be named and non-transferable.
If you are unable to secure a ticket to watch the speech in the hall, you will receive a ticket to attend an official screening of the Leader's Speech, and enjoy the speech without being in the hall. The leader will also attend the screening following the speech and address those in attendance.
The speech is broadcast in several other locations throughout the Conference site, such as screens in the Exhibition.
Wow!
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2832
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  canary-dave on 2017-09-24, 8:30 pm

Billy D wrote:Dianne Abbot.
'The problem with Britain is white people.'
Racist, fat, lesbian slug.
I hope the rug muncher gets rabies.
f*cking hate her with a passion.
She's all that's wrong with the Labour party.
Corbyn had won me over but after that I'll vote Tory, he should have kicked that racist bitch out.

You do make things difficult Billy, I can't decide whether you like her or not! It appears that you wish to interfere with her genitalia  Embarassed

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13416
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  Billy D on 2017-09-24, 9:30 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Billy D wrote:Dianne Abbot.
'The problem with Britain is white people.'
Racist, fat, lesbian slug.
I hope the rug muncher gets rabies.
f*cking hate her with a passion.
She's all that's wrong with the Labour party.
Corbyn had won me over but after that I'll vote Tory, he should have kicked that racist bitch out.

You do make things difficult Billy, I can't decide whether you like her or not! It appears that you wish to interfere with her genitalia  Embarassed
I woudn'd poke her fanny with your cock pal. like
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2832
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  canary-dave on 2017-09-25, 4:19 am

Billy D wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Billy D wrote:Dianne Abbot.
'The problem with Britain is white people.'
Racist, fat, lesbian slug.
I hope the rug muncher gets rabies.
f*cking hate her with a passion.
She's all that's wrong with the Labour party.
Corbyn had won me over but after that I'll vote Tory, he should have kicked that racist bitch out.

You do make things difficult Billy, I can't decide whether you like her or not! It appears that you wish to interfere with her genitalia  Embarassed
I woudn'd poke her fanny with your cock pal. like

Just as well, I can tell you now, it wouldn't reach!   Sad Laughing

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13416
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  Billy D on 2017-09-25, 7:47 am

canary-dave wrote:
Billy D wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Billy D wrote:Dianne Abbot.
'The problem with Britain is white people.'
Racist, fat, lesbian slug.
I hope the rug muncher gets rabies.
f*cking hate her with a passion.
She's all that's wrong with the Labour party.
Corbyn had won me over but after that I'll vote Tory, he should have kicked that racist bitch out.

You do make things difficult Billy, I can't decide whether you like her or not! It appears that you wish to interfere with her genitalia  Embarassed
I woudn'd poke her fanny with your cock pal. like

Just as well, I can tell you now, it wouldn't reach!   Sad Laughing
I doubt mine would either & I've got 8".
Bet she's got a reet wellie top on her.
She'll have a fanny like a boxers glove.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2832
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-25, 1:50 pm

Just listened to John Macdonalds speech, excellent.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42429
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  Hieronymus on 2017-09-25, 5:54 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Just listened to John Macdonalds speech, excellent.
Yes, and Dennis Skinner before him was also on top form Very Happy
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 8434
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  Billy D on 2017-09-25, 6:11 pm

Has Dianne Abbot decided how much these extra 30,000 coppers are going to cost yet?
Or does she still not know?
How much are they paying the polises? A hundred quid a week?
Jesus f*cking H Christ, that's less than minimum pay.
Dianne Abbot's maths are so shit she couldn't even mark the dart board. Rolling Eyes
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2832
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-25, 6:45 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Just listened to John Macdonalds speech, excellent.
Yes, and Dennis Skinner before him was also on top form Very Happy
I missed Skinner but he is always good value.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42429
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-25, 6:59 pm


________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42429
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-25, 7:06 pm


________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42429
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  Billy D on 2017-09-25, 7:30 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Absolutely brilliant.
I love Denis. The only politician I have any time for.
Wish he was my MP.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2832
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  canary-dave on 2017-09-25, 8:16 pm

Thanks for posting that Syd, Dennis Skinner is a legend! Brilliant!

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13416
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 69
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  vinkel on 2017-09-26, 7:42 am

Got a letter yesterday asking for £25.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 1805
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 66
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-26, 8:46 am

vinkel wrote:Got a letter yesterday asking for £25.
So did I

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42429
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  Billy D on 2017-09-26, 9:57 am

vinkel wrote:Got a letter yesterday asking for £25.
Wouldn't dive them the steam of my piss fella.
Have a nice day though.  like
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2832
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  cyprussyd on 2017-09-26, 1:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 42429
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2017-09-26, 6:40 pm

vinkel wrote:Got a letter yesterday asking for £25.
To send it offshore to improves it's value?

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                         [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9366
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 99
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Labour Party Conference

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum